004.

a little death || v.min
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Who was the patient?”. He asked after some time but the older only shook his head. “Don’t know. Never asked either”. The male picked up the book he had in his hand earlier with his pen and started writing in it. “Journal?”. Instead he chuckled but continued writing.”Something like that. I don’t like therapy. I’m sure you can relate. We’d rather bottle our thoughts up instead of laying it out in front of a stranger who thinks they can relate when it’s all a bunch of bull. So...I’d rather write my thoughts as Jungkook suggested. It’s much more therapeutic If I must say”. Taehyung’s lips curved up in a half smile. Maybe he should do that too. Maybe it’ll help him get over this voice he keeps hearing.

Neither male realized how long has gone by until they were told it’s dinner time. Jungkook escorted the two male to the mess hall before leaving to have his own dinner. After that he led them back to their respective rooms.

He hasn’t heard the voice for a few days now and accepted that it is what he was told. One hand he was happy he didn’t hear the mysterious voice anymore which kept running through his mind, hoping there was more to it. But on the other hand he was disappointed. He did wish there was more to it. That there was an actual living person behind that voice. To say the voice was addicting, is an understatement. It was also soothing. For some strange reason it kept him calm more than anything. And now he wasn’t hearing the voice anymore, it felt like something was abruptly taken away from him. As if nothing or no one would be able to calm him down. It terrified him. 

In those days however he had become actual friends with Yoongi with whom he began hanging out more often. He would listen to the male playing the piano so skillfully during their activity hours. He, himself had picked up drawing. Which he would either do in one of the activity rooms or his own. It was another one of his therapeutic method along with writing, similar to Yoongi’s. It helped him a great deal. He wasn’t all that snappy anymore at least not with the treatments but other than Jungkook he had a strong dislike towards the doctors and nurses. They hadn’t changed one bit in his view.

“Sshh. Don’t let them hear you”. Taehyung was walking passed one of the rooms on Yoongi’s floor which was the third when he heard hushed talking coming from. “I know what I saw. Someone entered one of the rooms on the west wing”. The boy’s eyes grew wide hearing the little news of the forbidden wing and that’s where his feet wouldn’t move. Instead he stood outside, careful so no one inside could see him while he eavesdr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter