011.

a little death || v.min
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Namjoon didn’t think he had it in him to hate his mother but he found out soon enough that it’s possible. The moment he stepped foot in front of her to legally become Taehyung’s guardian, he was met with multiple slaps until an office worker stopped her from doing so. “This is all your fault!. Had it not been for you straying him on the wrong path, my baby would not have done such a thing. They wouldn’t have taken him away from me!”.

“Had that man been a good father and husband then my baby brother wouldn’t have to take a step like that to save you from getting killed either!”. He saw the way his mother flinched at his loud voice but he didn’t care. For years he’s been hearing from their parents how they didn’t want Taehyung to end up like him. But he had a job to make enough money to get himself and Taehyung out of that place. That was his plan but of course they refused to see the environment they were providing for a child. Namjoon would know since he grew up in it but did his best to shield Taehyung from the bad side of things. He only wanted the younger to see the happy family they coax him into believing they were.

“Taehyung is in that place because dad was choking the life out of you. It was self defense but did you make any effort in trying to make the authorities to see that?. To make the people who took him away to see that?. NO!. Because you were more concerned about your abusive husband than your “baby”. And you did nothing!. Even after he was admitted...did you visit him?. Try to get him out of there?. Do you have any idea what they are even doing to him in there?. If he’s alive, being tortured or eating?. NO!. Because I’m the one that truly cares about him!. I’m the one who took all of your insults and taunting to do everything I could to get him away from the two of you one day”.

Their conversation caught the attentions of the employees who were passing by, each with their own judgement. But again that
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter