006.

a little death || v.min
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Ever since that night, Taehyung has been sneaking off to the west wing to see Jimin at night. He loved spending time with the latter even though he still didn’t tell Taehyung why they kept him hidden. Like he’s the hospital’s secret of some sort. Jimin kept telling him he’ll find out sooner or later yet the way he said it gave off a feeling the blonde didn’t like it. 'What exactly is going on with you, Park Jimin?', the brunette found asking himself.

The change in him was evident as well. Jungkook was the first to notice as he was more lively, more willing to take his medication without complaining first. Yoongi who seems like he doesn’t have an interest in anything noticed too. But Taehyung never told them what it was. Or better yet who the reason is. Gradually he was falling in love with the blonde but he kept denying, saying that Jimin is his friend and the latter might not even think that way. When in fact Jimin was having the same dilemma.

Yet another night Taehyung was sneaking off to the west wing since it became his regular thing to do at night. Slipping into the room, he called out for the male. “Jimin-ah?”. Hearing footsteps he looked over the far left corner and saw the male emerging. A smile immediately grew his lips upon seeing the smaller’s face. “Taehyung?”. He asked with his head tilted to the side. “Yes. Why?. Expecting someone else?”. The brunette asked playfully while chuckling. “Um, no. Actually I’m glad you’re here. Jimin has told me a lot about you. And I have been dying to meet you”. That made the Taehyung raise an eyebrow at what he said. ‘Jimin told me a lot about you’.

He chuckled nervously and confused as he stepped further into the room. “Yah, Jimin. Why are you being weird and talking like that?”. Something didn’t feel right but he didn’t know how to describe it. “Jimin?. Oh, no!. I’m not Jimin. My name is Hoseok. Jung Hoseok. But you can call me J-Hope or as Jimin calls me Hobi”. 'What the hell?' the brunette thought. Why is he being this way. “Hoseok?... Jimin, whatever you’re doing this is not funny”.   All playfulness was gone. Taehyung was nothing more than serious as he tried to understand what is going on with Jimin. “Why don't you believe me when I tell you that I’m Hoseok. Jimin has told you about me, hasn’t he?. How he’s the reason I’m dead. How he….killed me”. The way the blonde spoke and the look in his eyes were enough to send a shiver down Taehyung’s spine. Fear clearly replacing the blood in his veins.

Swallowing his hesitation, he walked up to the male. Cupping his face in his hands as he stared at him and spoke the same manner when he hugged the male and calmed him down when he told him about Hoseok. “Jimin-ah?. It’s me, Taehyung. I want to hear you sing. But it seems like you don’t want me here anymore”. There was a moment of silence and a frown formed the blonde’s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter