002.

a little death || v.min
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The singing kept going on until it abruptly stopped. It kept the brunette awake the entire night however. The melodic voice lingered in his ears even after it stopped. Like a siren, it was alluring. Who was that?. Was the only question on his mind. 'Perhaps I can ask Jungkook about it tomorrow'. The remaining night he kept on listening if the singing would resume but it never did. And soon enough morning broke. He was awaken by a gentle shake and came face to face with a politely smiling Jungkook.

“Good morning. I just came to check your stats before escorting you to get something to eat. You must be starving after not eating anything since last night”. That was true. He was but his hunger was suddenly forgotten when he heard the voice. The voice!. He recalled but waited until the nurse was finished. They were walking towards the hall and Taehyung could see the many patients walking around now.

“Hey. There is something I wanted to ask you”. The younger’s eyes lit up since this was the first time the male spoke willingly. That too wanting to ask him something. “Sure. What is it?”. He asked in turn. “I heard a voice last night. Singing. It sounded far but I could still hear it”. Taehyung noticed Jungkook’s earlier excited expression and smile disappear upon what he said.

They were now standing in a line with Jungkook next to him who was silent until he decided to speak again. “I don’t know what you’re talking about. I wasn’t on duty last night. Sorry”. Sighing the male looked back at the food and got what he thought he would be able to consume. The rest of the day consisted of his appointment, engaging in activities...if he wanted of course, lunch, activities again, therapy session, dinner and finally sleep. Strangely he was looking forward to this part of his day because he wanted to hear that voice again. He wanted to confirm whether or not he heard correctly and it wasn’t a figment of his imagination. That this place really is somewhere he's not suppose to be.

The male was laying down on his bed, his arm covering his closed eyes when he heard it. That voice. “Caught in a lie, Find me when I was pure I can’t be free from
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter