010.

a little death || v.min
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“I called my brother today”. Taehyung said in a low voice while he was laying down on Jimin’s tigh and looking up at the ceiling. The blonde running his fingers through his brown locks. “Really?. Did it go well?”.

Taehyung was silent for a good while and was thankful Jimin was giving him the space to talk when he found the words or the right time. “I’m not sure. It sounded like he cares..he actually always did. I don’t know what to say. Except that I miss him and I...I’m wishing he would come to see me”. Jimin’s hand was the male’s cheek in both comfort and for him to look at the blonde. “He will. I’m sure he misses you too so he will come for you”.

After lunch Taehyung went to visit Jimin again but alas the male was having a breakdown and as much as Taehyung wanted to be there, Jin was forbidding it. Saying it’s for the brunette’s own safety even though Jimin was more of threat to himself than others.

So he had no choice but to wander off in one of the activity rooms or Yoongi. He still talks with the male especially during their meals. But he never uttered a word about the blonde and neither did the older seem to care either. He had already believed the fabricated lie.

He went back to his room after Yoongi’s medication kicked in and knocked the older out. As soon as he walked into the room, he was met with a back of someone. But not just someone. “Hyung?”. The tall male turned around who pulled the younger into a tight hug. “Hey, kid”. Taehyung closed his eyes, melting into the warmth of his big brother. The only person to have ever cared for him despite what type of influence he had on him. Namjoon was always there…..but then he also wasn’t.

“Why di...why did you leave me, hyung?”. The male was already finding it difficult to talk properly due to the lump that was already formed in his throat. He started hitting the older male’s shoulders causing him to pull away yet tae didn’t stop. His fist getting the man’s chest who just stood there and allowed the younger to let it out.

“We were suppose to meet up but you didn’t show up.Why?!” Tears were streaming down Taehyung’s cheeks like a waterfall, blurring his vision but he didn’t care. “Why didn’t you come for me?. You let them take me away. Why?!. Why...why did you give up on me, hyung?. I needed you but you weren’t there. You weren’t there this time and I..I”. Namjoon wrapped his arms around the younger once again. Cradling his head onto his shoulder as she shushed him in order to calm him down.

“I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter