013.

a little death || v.min
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Hyung, please?. I’m begging you. Help me. I know you’re hurting too but don’t you think that the reason you’re still hurting and can’t seem to move forward and try to heal, is because you can’t let go of him either?”. Yoongi looked triggered when Taehyung said but the brunette didn’t give him a chance to speak. “But who says you have to forget about him?. He will always be a part of you and that will never change. Wouldn’t he want you to be happy again?”.

“I want Jimin to be happy again, to live and not be buried with guilt over something neither of you had any control over. Hoseok hyung was not weak but it was a battle between him and his demons. He fought as much as he could but he was not weak. He was a fighter, wasn’t he?”. Yoongi couldn’t look Taehyung in his eyes but the younger could hear his sniffles while he had his head hung low. “He was…and so is Jimin”.

“But what do you want me to do?”. Taehyung knew this is a big risk he’s taking. If anything goes wrong and Jimin ends up having a breakdown, Jin would ban him from meeting his brother again. Moreover there is a huge chance he would expose the hospital’s secret. “Tomorrow we’ll go to his room. I don’t know what will happen or what you can say but maybe when you’re there, you’ll know?. For some reason Jimin knew you but he couldn’t draw you like everyone else. There might be a reason for that”.

“What about his br--”.

“It’s a risk, I’m aware but there has to be some way to help him other than keeping him isolated from the world and hanging on to the hope that he’ll recover in time. Please I’m begging you, hyung”. The desperation in Taehyung’s eyes and voice spoke so much more. He didn’t know how he can possibly help Jimin but if there is a way that he can, he will. Helping him will making up for not being able to save Hoseok, right?. Do it for him?. “Okay…“
  ----------

Yoongi was tapping the side of his thigh out of a nervous habit now that he stood in front of his old friend’s door. With a heavy sigh, he opened the door and entered with Taehyung following close behind. But he didn’t go any further than two steps. “Jimin?”. The said male looked up from his sketchpad and eyes widened in surprise upon seeing Yoongi. The blonde grinned brightly at the older before it faded and hung his head low as if he’s hiding or in shame.

None of them said anything any further, even after Yoongi sat down in front of him. He wanted the younger to have some room to breathe and relax. For him to talk when he was able to. So instead he calmly watched him as he continued drawing. “Good to know you didn’t neglect drawing. I know how much you love it”. Jimin looks up at Yoongi for about 20 seconds before continuing. “I didn’t know you were here. I’m sorry for not coming sooner”. Even though he didn’t look up, Jimin paused when Yoongi said that and offered a half smile.

“Won’t you show me?”.

“It’s not finished”. Silence overtook all of them as they waited for Jimin to say something again or finish drawing. Of course Yoongi said nothing more because he didn’t know how to say anything about the reason he was there in the first place.

When he was done, he turned the sketchpad over to Yoongi who sported his rare gummy smile. “You drew me?”. Jimin’s golden locks bouncing as he nodded proudly. “I’m finally able to draw you”. Yoongi flipped through the sketchpad to check out his other works and he was amazed as always. However as soon as he came to the drawing of Hoseok, he stopped. His fingertips tracing over the picture as he admired his former partner with a loving smile.

Jimin’s eyes fell on the drawing that caught the older’s attention so much that he didn’t care to go any further. The same time Jungkook entered the room and horror screamed off his face when he noticed Yoongi in the room. “Don’t…”. Taehyung caught him by his arm before the younger could say or do anything. “Please just trus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter