Chapter 9 - Trage...Teaser

Fool Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Naeun's pov.

I'm actually sleepy but today is our jacket filming for I'm so sick.

This time everything is different. I am worried with this because the last time tried to change concept, it didn't end well.

No one to blame tho. But I've seen our leader suffered a lot through that.

I am now holding some art materials as my props for the photoshoot.

I felt that a pair of eyes is staring at me so I scanned the surroundings only to find that longing eye smile.

My heart skipped a beat but I am able to maintain my straight face.

I missed her. Even if we are together almost everyday for this comeback. It is not the same as before.

What caught my attention the most is those two who obviously avoiding each other at all cost.

It's funny how things changed easily.

Flashback~~

We were doing our photoshoot for LUV. When I saw our leader unnie and Bomi unnie playing with the camera.

"Are they really part of the unnie line." I whispered to myself when someone sat beside me.

"How's my baby?" the main vocal said casually which made the younger looked at her in horror.

"Yah unnie, how can you say it casually, someone might hear you." she babbled.

"I won't let that happen." the girl showed her eye smile.

"I'm happy to see the leader like that. Playful again." I said while still looking at them.

"Yeah me too. I know Bomi is so expert with Rong-unnie. It's easy to her." the main vocal said.

I saw how Rong-unnie had been depressed when one of the members chose another path.

Hayoung-ah and I were the closest one to Yookyung so we really felt sad when she left. We were put into hiatus when searching for a member to substitute to her.

But as time passed by, It is decided to continue the group as OT6 since the chemistry is already built.

During NoNoNo era, it is noticeable that our leader was not on herself. We always tried to cheer her up at times.

I'm glad to see her back at herself now. Our playful unnie.

Our concept with LUV is like another nonono but this time, it's the other way. It's like reminiscing past loves with a catchy beat. Well, it's the image of apink.

I don't understand how the song is happy while the story behind is sadness.

Now, I only think of you once in awhile, L.O.V.E (LUV)
Can’t we turn back the time?
I can’t believe it, for a while,our story has ended

I saw the leader monitoring Bomi's filming. They always do that with each other. It's obvious that among Apink, the two of them knows each other very well.

End of Flashback~~

That's why it's unusual to see them distant to each other.

In this One and six album. We have individual then unit and then as a group. Just like before.

I'm finished with mine and it's Rong-unnie's turn. It's funny to see some connections within our past music videos. I was holding some art materials earlier which is connected to "Miracle" our fan song.

Rong-unnie is now holding a cake from "five". She compared a woman's broken heart with a ruined cake. Well if it's apink, food will not be safe kekeke.

It is unusual to see the members in fierce. It really reminds me of LUV era.

When it is the leader's turn I saw Bomi-unnie walked towards the waiting room. Usually, she will be behind the camera monitoring our unnie but this time... Well, change is inevitable anyway.

It was Namjoo's turn. She also hold foods like fries, ketchup etc. When Rong unnie sat beside me. She was not talking but rather monitoring the members as well.

Then Eunji-Unnie's turn, she used the camera in LUV. She's using the camera to express the emptiness after the break up.

I can't help but to look at her with the same eyes with as she had looking at me. Full of longing.

Then Hayoung. She was surrounded by flowers and it's beautiful. At our previous MV's she was always surrounded by it and it suits her a lot.

She define the flowers as the flowers from her previous lover that she will used as a revenge.

"You all are doing very well. This will be successful. Just enjoy the promotion and the variety shows." the leader casually said.

She was looking on the maknae with her proud smile. And when I saw her like this, I forget the fact that I regret choosing her.

Maybe it's not the right time for me and Eunji. I used to see the leader as selfish because of her decisions.

Flashback~~

I was nervous as I know that my relationship with Eunji-unnie reached the director.

The leader already knew it before but she focus on our promotions with remember and said that we really need to talk about it soon.

We were in the middle of practicing the choreo of remember when the director called our leader.

I've seen Bomi-unnie's worried face because we all know when something is wrong.

I was about to cry when someone hugged me from the back.

"Everything will be okay. Don't worry that much." Eunji's voice cracked while saying those words.

"I don't want Rong-unnie to take all the blame. She always do that. She always took the pain that is supposed to be ours." I cried.

When the leader came back, she smiled.

"Let's continue practicing, we have a long way to go." she said. which made me confuse.

Is that it?

When the practice is finished the leader walked towards me.

"You know that we need to talk right? Follow me. You too." she pointed to Eunji. I was really scared when she use that tone and glare.

We walked to the meeting room and when we got inside she locked the door.

"You both know why we're here. Now I want to know your thoughts." she coldly said.

"Unnie." Eunji started but when she met the glare of the leader. She lost her own thoughts.

"Basically, you know the main rule!." the leader shouted.

I almost cried but Eunji-unnie pat my back and said.

"Why? You also know the rule Unnie! don't tell me you didn't crossed that line." the main vocal fired back.

"What do you mean?." the leader asked.

"You and Bom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter