Chapter 5 - Drunk

Fool Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bbom's pov.

After shooting the choreography video and little bond with the members I went home. This is the only time I have to bond with my own family because on the week after next we will start shooting the music video for our comeback which means full schedule.

Actually, I have an apartment near plan A company. I am sharing it with Rong-unnie since the members moved home to bond with their own families.

Eunji rented her own apartment but basically, we're like neighbors but slightly far with few blocks away.

After our schedules with choreography, I didn't bother to go to the apartment and went home to my family instead. Even if things looks well today, I am not ready to talk to her casually.

I tried my best to look calm on our dance practice but my heart is pounding everytime I look at her.

-----

After several days, I am driving on my way back to Seoul because next week will be our music video shooting. Our variety shows will be scheduled next so I don't really have a choice.

I was supposed to go here tomorrow but some of my friends wants to bond with me.

They say that I will be busy for the following months and they will just tease me for being a killjoy if I won't come.

The next thing I knew is that we're in the bar and I already feel the enemy effect of the drinks. Heol. Alcohol is really a bestfriend at first but a traitor later.

I don't even know if I can drive so I'm planning to sleep here. But one of my friends offered to drive me home. I'm really touched the fact that she will do it even if it will cause a lot of inconvenience since I also brought my car.

We were on our way to the apartment when I suddenly said "Please, drive me instead to Eunji's apartment. It's late and I don't have my keys. I don't want to wake Rong-unnie up." I lied. I picked my phone then call my bestfriend.

"Eunji-ah can I stay in your house tonight?".
I tried my best to speak clearly. But she's an apink member. She would know when I'm drunk or not.

Gladly, she allowed me to stay there. I'm just afraid of what will I do once I get there because right now. I feel the alcohol's stronger effects on me. My phone looks like a rubix cube. I don't even know how to open it.
-----

Eunji's pov

While waiting for Bbom I decided to watch some fan made videos on youtube. I just want to divert my attention because I'm worried. I secretly thank that friend who drives for her because Bomi will risk her own life if she drives drunk.

 

It's fun watching fmvs. I appreciate their efforts on collecting some moments and edit it for a new video. I hope I can thank them one by one someday.

Then after I heard a car's noise outside. I immediately open the door only to see bbom half awake and half dead on the hands of her friend trying to keep her in balance.

I run towards them to help her.

"Eunji-yahhh my best friend that I love so much. Hello goodbye to my goodbye." Seriously, what will I do to this pabo?

I thanked her friend for driving Bbom here safely and help her to get a cab to get her own car on the bar. And when she left. That Pabbomi lay in my sofa and it's obvious that she's not in her own mind.

"I can sleep here, I don't want to bother you that much." she said. Then... She vomits. Ommo. I would really kill this girl.

But honestly, I don't usually see Bbom like this. She always know her limits to drinking. And she said that she don't want to drink that much because she is weak and dependent to others when she's drunked.

After cleaning her mess. I put cold towel on her forehead. And God she's crying.

"I don't want to cause this mess to you. I'm sorry." she said with continuous tears.

"You know that it's okay Yoon Bomi so shut up and rest. We'll talk tomorrow okay." I said trying to calm her.

"I don't want to go home."

"I thought that much as obvious" I answered. I didn't expect she will break out this.

"It hurts seeing her again. I don't want to. I can't see her again." she cried hard.

Bomi is not that kind of person who will show herself being weak. As much as she can. She will laugh her of with problems. She didn't cope up with it. But it is stuck on her mind. That any moment she will just explode.

Like now.

"Everything happens for a reason. Being healed is hard and we don't know how long would it take to get healed. There is no easy way for this Bomi. Maybe we don't know her reason but why did we continue doing this?" I sighed and looked at Bbom. I didn't even know if she will remember it tomorrow but I continue.

"It's okay that sometimes, you're not okay Bomi. Please remember that. It's okay to cry. Don't keep everything to yourself." she looked at me with angry eyes. I would lie if I say that I'm not afraid with her that time.

"I want her to feel what I felt. She deserves it." she looked at me but this time her eyes is full of sadness and grief.

I looked away. Because if I continue looking at her.

I will cry.

The leader caused her too much pain. It's tolerable. But it's cruel.

"Bomi, do you remember whenever someone is hating our group. They will send us all the hate messages they can. I said that I want to fight back But you said that's okay" I tried to look at her but immediately looked away because I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter