Chapter 17 - Fate

Fool Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apink members worked hard for the promotions of their "One and Six". It was claimed successful and it received so much love from both Kfans and Ifans. They gain enough recognitions to be noticed again.

They actually went all in for this album. They guested a lot in variety shows and radio broadcast. Despite of their busy schedule, they still managed to find some time to talk to each other about their album.

One night, Bomi didn't notice the time as she stayed in the practice room of the company. She's practicing some moves and it's also her way of exercising since she doesn't have much time for that.

She decided to go home. Just as she's about to walked towards her car, she noticed a lens directed to her. Maybe someone secretly filming her.

She walked straight towards the invader.

"It's you again." Bomi glared as she recognized Rong's fansite master or maybe the right term is a disguised reporter.

"Do you think you'll be able to film some unusual moments right at this time?" she snapped. Her anger had been rising and it took so much effort for her to prevent her rage.

"I filmed you to at this time. Remember?" the reporter smirked as Bomi slowly lose her temper.

"Get lost! Now." she rebuked as she turned her back to the strange person.

"I watched your dingo episode. The way you kissed her... The way you touched her... I just checked my luck if I would find you two here once again... Eating each other's lips hungrily..." the reporter sneered and those words are enough for him to gain Bomi's attention again.

Anger boiled in her system... But no, she won't let herself do something ridiculous. She won't risk her own group reputation again.

"We already paid you. What else do you want? Delete that ing video!!!" she almost yelled but controlled herself incase some other people were there.

"Don't get me wrong. I'm not the blacksheep as you were thinking. I deleted the video the moment I got the money." he explained carefully.

"Then what else do you want?"

"Don't do it again. Don't drowned yourself from that mistake again. Honestly, if it's another reporter who caught you, it will be broadcasted immediately. The report of "two innocent fairies girl group members are dating each other" is a big scandal. It will be a big break for the reporter and the station. You're still a bit lucky it's just me." he explained. Bomi was surprised to hear a little bit of concerned tone but she managed to let herself in her blank expression.

Bomi's face slowly turned red. Preventing to explode with her anger is not easy. She clenched her fist as she slowly approached near the reporter.

"Medias. I hate them. They. have. no. right. to. invade. anyone's. personal. life." she snapped.

The reporter didn't show any sign of fear and conscience.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked. Curious of his motive. She thought why he disguised himself as Chorong's fansite. Or maybe he's not disguising, he's a fan.

"I'm protecting our Chorong." he simply answered.

Exactly. Bomi thought as she realized she's right. One of those crazy fan who will invade an idol's personal life and decide for them.

But she's sure he's not just nothing. He can attend to each and every fanmeeting they have. Being able to film wherever they are. Airport, some places etc. She knew that this person maybe have some connections inside the company.

The thought made her scared...

"What exactly your motive is?" she asked with her clenched teeth.

"Stop dating her. And leave her alone. I'm not saying you'll leave your group. It will hurt our Chorong. Just stop pursuing her, you'll only ruin her." he answered while looking straight to Bomi's eyes.

"Let her date Changsub, so she'll get over you."

Bomi almost fell on the statement. But as a great actress she had been, she maintained her straightface. But still, the reporter continued, forcing Bomi to realized that dating the leader will be the downfall of the latter.

"She's not getting any younger, and you too. Your fans will be happy to know you're dating someone. Let's face the truth here Bomi. If its Changsub or any other MAN, she's stable, they are close, fans ships them and the most important is...

It's normal. But if it's you...

You will ruin her. You will ruin your group. You will ruin her reputation as the leader. You will only ruin her Bomi"

"STOP." she yelled.

There was something in that shout, a pain behind it.

"You may had stopped me but you can't run away from the truth. Sorry." the reported said before leaving.

As he left, Bomi fell. It looked like as if her energy run away from her. She's lost. She's hurt. All of her anger earlier was a shield for the pain.

What if there would be no consequences? Will her shield just fall and let her pain showed?

Bomi had a hard time sleeping. She's annoyed and in pain at the same time. But this is not the right time. She needed to pretend again.

They had no music show promotion tomorrow but they have a broadcast schedule KBS Cool FM Lee Suji's Gayo Plaza.

She was satisfied as she slowly bring back her old bonding with the leader only to be back to square one again after that incident.

She was broken that night, how her heart kept on beating without a purpose. And that is one of those moments that she cried to sleep again.

Behind her shut door room. The leader had no idea. Again.

------

Eunji's pov.

We had a broadcast for today and I was about to go the certain location. It's a miracle that I'm not late today.

But of course, as I arrived all the members were already there. We were just wearing comfortable clothes since we just need to do the talking here.

But something's not right. I noticed Bomi's eyebags that can't be hidden behind the makeup. I knew it's worst than that before she applied some concealer.

She doesn't look alright and my eyes automatically glanced at the leader, she looks totally fine. So I guess it's not between the two of them.

We entered the broadcasting room and I noticed how Bomi chose to sit in the corner beside the radio host. I tried to ignore it but it's unusual for her. She even let Namjoo use the mic alone, giving a sign that she won't talk much.

There were only five mics so she'll be sharing with either Namjoo or the radio host.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter