Chapter 15 - Together

Fool Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji's pov.

We had so much fun on our idol room filming. There's a lot of interesting activities that the uncles prepared for us.

To be honest, I became a Bomi fan again. Or maybe I just missed that side of hers that much. Every move she do just made us ended up laughing our off.

She may be our moodmaker but she's also the last person I wanted to see pissed off. Rong unnie is really scary when she's being strict but Bomi, since we always see her crackhead side, it's really frightening to see her annoyed.

I wonder what happened between those two unnies. It's obvious that they were awkward. They ignore each other at all costs behind the filming.

We were about to do an interview for this idol room since this will be broadcasted earlier. So we got a chance to give a little spoiler about the idol room and our title song.

Idol room will be broadcasted next week July 3 while our album will be released on July 2. We were really worried about the concept but I know fans will give it a lot of love.

After the interview, everyone seems to lose their energy. They looked so stress already. We ended up early. It's just 3pm and I guess this will be our last free time since we were packed up with schedules starting tomorrow.

I saw Naeun resting in one of the chairs and I decided to approach her.

"Tired?" I asked while passing a bottled water which she immediately accepted.

"Yeah. But it's fun. So much." she smiled.

The smile I'm dying to see again. We scanned around to see the other's stressed looks.

"Why they looked so stress?" Naeun uttered. She's staring at those two unnies who's having their snacks.

"Do you think they are good now?" as she uttered that, I was really curious about what she's talking about.

"I'm sorry?" I was really confused, my thoughts were scattered around my brain that I didn't even know what is real or not.

"I hope they will be okay soon. They are the source of strength of each other." she whispered.

"Indeed." I just answered.

"Anyway, what are you doing in Han river with Bomi unnie earlier?" she asked.

I knew she already saw my surprised reaction before I can even hide it. Cause I saw her smirk.

"I just asked her something." I looked away.

"If we are dating?" she laughed. "You should asked me instead."

Words left me. I just stared at her expression teasing me. I missed this. I was longing for her for a long time. I just wanted to make things right.

"H-how did you know?" now I'm stuttering damn it.

"Ah, I'm doing my morning jog there earlier when I saw you two. I decided not to bother you since it seems that you're talking about something serious." she explained.

"Uhmm Nangni, I just want to ask you something."

"About Bomi unnie? Go on." she casually stated.

"What happened after she left..."

"Unnies, it's still early you have any plans?" the maknae shouted. Aigoooo. Perfect timing. I found myself in facepalmed while Naeun just laughed at me.

"Not the right time unnie." she stated and pulled me to the other members to plan what to do for today.

And then an idea pops on my mind. We need to reset our stress before our proper comeback.

-------

Rong's pov.

We ended our idol room filming early. As Eunji's suggestion to have a half day trip today before our schedules will be full for the next weeks.

We changed into comfortable clothes. I just wear a white hoodie, black pants and sneakers. I have no idea where we will go so I just picked something comfortable.

I went straight to the car that we will use and just rest there while waiting for those kids.

Flashback~~~

I woke up earlier as I thought only to feel Bomi's hands wrapped around me. She even buried her face to my neck which made us looked like a couple.

I blushed with my own thought. Yah. I get silly as I grow old. I didn't move a bit and just stared at her for a moment.

She really take care of me well. I was really thankful that we're living together. Even since our debut days, she knew how to handle me well.

Whenever I'm scared, tired, annoyed. She knew what to do. And I'm thankful to realize that nothing has changed with that.

I noticed her puffy bloodshot eyes. Why do I feel like she cried. I stared at her lovingly and just how comfortable I am right now, I was drowned to unconciousness again.

I woke up again only to realized that she's no longer here. I fixed myself cause we have our idol room filming later.

I walked towards the kitchen and there's already a delivered breakfast. I checked my phone to confirm the schedule for today when I saw Bomi's message.

"Unnie, I didn't wake you up. I know you're tired and didn't sleep that well last night. I'm just out for a jog. I ordered our breakfast, it's in the kitchen." I smiled and then went to the kitchen to prepare the food.

After several minutes, Bomi's already here. She headed to the kitchen.

"Uhm let's eat?" I said and she nodded.

"I'm sorry to bother you last night." I apologized when I saw her eyes. It's really noticeable but I know it can be hide with a makeup.

"It's okay unnie. Nightmares are just nightmares." she simply stated.

"I thought I lose you again." before I stopped my words it came out from my mouth.

"I thought you already did." she said as
I saw her stoned expression.

"I'm sorry, it's not what I meant. I should think twice before I speak." she added immediately.

"It's okay." I simple stated trying my best to hide the pain I suddenly feel when those words came out from .

I even regret saying that because we became awkward onwards that we chose just not to talk to each other for now to avoid spitting out hurtful words.

End of flashback~~~

After waiting for a long time I saw the members walking towards this car.

As they saw me Namjoo, Eunji and Hayoung compete on who'll get here first as they started running. Aish. This kids.

It really took them a long time to change clothes that I already played 12 songs while waiting for them.

"I should went here an hour late too. Really guys? You never learned." I scolded them.

"Yah, unnie we're just 10mins late. It's not our fault if you went here earlier as you were so excited." Hayoung fired back.

"Whatever, let's go." I said and settled myself in my seat. As I scanned around I saw Naeun and Bomi talking about something. Their face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter