Chapter 18 - Truth

Fool Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a pleasant afternoon where the clock strikes at 4pm and Eunji was loitering around the Plan A's company, eyes are wandering everywhere trying to find a specific person.

"Yoon Bomi where the hell are you?" she whispered to herself as she scanned her surroundings but the person she's looking for is nowhere to be found.

"Bomi you need to explain this." she continued to check each room as panic starting to take over her.

Flashback~~~

Eunji was resting after an exhausting dance exercise. She was alone with Naeun as the other members have their own schedule. As there as still time, she decided to go to the music room and started to do some experiment with composing.

She noticed a clearbook on the table beside her. It looks important.

"Someone's been here?" she whispered to herself as she checked on the clearbook. It was Bomi's music sheets.

She know it's rude and it's not proper to meddle with other's things but she can't help herself but to open it and scanned the pages.

It was full of Apink's songs compiled properly.

"Ah. That Pabo really knew how to compile huh." she chuckled with her thought. She was about to close the book and put it back to its place when she noticed a familiar song title almost on the last page of the book.

Annyeong Goodbye.

It was Annyeong Goodbye music sheet. Eunji being Bomi's fangirl suddenly activated when she saw the lyrics.

"why she didn't even bother to release this masterpiece." she asked but as expected no one will answer her there.

She wonder where Naeun is. As the girl kept insisting that she wanted to go home. Eunji assumed that she already did.

Eunji turned the page and a surprised reaction suddenly took her face.

She saw an unfamiliar musicsheets of songs after the Annyeong Goodbye. She tried to scan the other songs. It was 5 unfamiliar songs to be exact.

But the last page shocked her the most as an intruder suddenly closed the clearbook while glaring at her.

End of Flashback~~~

Eunji checked her phone as she tried to contact Bomi but it remained unanswered.

Then suddenly, the same intruder pulled her back to the practice room and locked the door.

"Can you please... Stay calm?"

Eunji stay unbothered. Desperately wanted to talk to her bestfriend. She knew something is not right.

"You know everything?" Eunji yelled as the girl who's also the intruder step back a little and find herself a seat.

"Not exactly. It's hard for me too unnie. It's hard seeing her making everyone laugh and be happy while I know she's crying inside." the girl suppressed herself from crying. But Eunji immediate walked towards her and pulled her into a hug.

"Naeun, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to. I'm just confused. I feel so stupid not knowing anything." Eunji whispered to the visual while caressing her back to comfort her.

The two of them stayed in silence. As afraid that anything that came out from their mouths can hurt.

The issue may not be directed to them but being in the same group means that they are one. They experienced the same pain.

Of all people, the two of them can understand the situation just because of a simple reason.

Been there done that.

But the truth is, both of them are afraid to speak because their own pain will be open again. No matter how they tried to neglect their own issues and settle the current. They have no choice but to talk about it as well.

A rare moment that it was Naeun who broke the silence.

"We have the same feeling right now right?" she asked softly, avoiding the older's eyes.

The wound they chose to ignore for several years opened up again. And this time, the pain doubled.

"It would be different if we are not idols." the older stated. With such regret in her eyes.

"We won't be able to meet each other though." she continued with a small chuckle. No. She chuckled to hide her pain.

"The world is cruel to us." Naeun said as she distanced herself from the older.

"But it has been more cruel to our unnies." she stated as Eunji just gave her a confused look.

"What's the difference?" she asked.

Naeun just gave her a sly smile before answering.

"they got caught"

Flashback~~~ Only One era

The continuous success of Apink with Nonono up to Remember added to the pressure they feel preparing their latest album "Pink Revolution" . they were on hiatus for 1 year and two months which is the longest since they debuted.

The long hiatus didn't help that much to their group but became a big help for them individually.

They did the recording and things as the album had been released last sept 2016.

But it didn't end well. They were in the middle of the battle between boygroups and there are a lot of rookies building their names in the industry.

The leader take all the blame. Admitting that she failed to plan the comeback properly.

Added to the trouble is the fact that Bomi joined "We Got Married" filming with the actor Choi Tae Joon.

The two received so much love from the public by being funny, honest and sincere couple.

But not in Chorong's case. First of all, she's annoyed by the fact of Bomi joining that show. As bomi had been busy filming, Chorong's pressure was kept to herself.

As only one had been their best song released but failed to get the deserved hype.

Bomi had never been that oblivious but as much surprised as she is, her we got married will end by march.

"All of a sudden?" she asked herself.

She was actually sad on the last day of their filming because she didn't expect that it will end the moment they just started to be close plus the fact that they have to reenact the first date they had.

Her mind is too preoccupied with such happenings that she forget one of the most important day.

Chorong's birthday.

Added to the sadness that the leader felt, like how everything had it's own breaking point. She exploded in front of Bomi.

As the same level of stress filled them out both. It became an intense argument.

Chorong spilled everything, her feelings, frustrations, jealousy. Everything that Bomi didn't even think that will come out on the leader's mouth.

"I love you more than you ever think. This is frustrating. I have no right for this one." the leader burst into tears in front of confused Bomi.

Still processing the actual fact that the leader just confessed. Still indenial with the fact that the line they supposed not to cross were blurred in her sight that day.

But the only way to stop the pain that she's seeing in front of her is to kiss her.

The stupidity that hits her.
She thought she would never regret kissing her but the timing.... Ruined everything.

Little did they know how a camera

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter