Chapter 8 - Reminiscing

Fool Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Eunji's pov.

I was randomly scrolling my sns accounts while my mind clearly have a revolution inside.

I rarely see the leader break down. She's always tough and fierce.

She always leads us by example. She's the perfect leader ever for apink. She's strict in practices. Maybe she's the cutest among us but every apink member is afraid of her.

Not in the negative way. But afraid whenever the leader transform to fulfill her responsibility.

Flashback~~

"We have no much time to do this, so please concentrate." the leader stated while repeating the song that we keep on practicing.

It's the choreography of our title song for our debut.

"Can we sing?" I asked.

"Sing while you're dancing. And... don't forget to synchronize Hayoung-ah." she said, she's really scary at times like this.

The practice continued and we keep on messing up. The leader suddenly stopped the music.

"What are you doing?" she glared at the maknae. We can't help but to stay quiet.

"You don't want to do it?" she scolded.

"It's not that, I'm sorry unnie." the maknae whispered.

We resumed on practicing and when we are finished.

"You worked hard and you did great hayoung-ah" the leader stated which made the maknae shed a tear.

"I'm sorry unnie."

The leader hugged her and said "Yahh, it's hard for me to smile too. You did well."

End of flashback~~

 

When she see her members in a hard time. She will cry with us.

In our concerts, or whenever we received so much love with the fans. Members will cry but she will just smiled with us. And looked at us proudly.

Even if she's scared on how life will lead us, she will guide us well with strength.

She will always look after the members before herself. She's that selfless.

She's the most fragile among us when it comes to fans but she will stay tough and smile. When things get hard she will never show that she's giving up.

She will always say to trust her and we will cope up with everything.

That is why no matter how hard things are.

We always choose to stay.

Naeun and I, we both chose her. We broke up for her. For the group.

--

My tears fell when I remember how I confessed my feelings for Naeun.

 

Flashback~~

I woke up suddenly when I heard the door opened. It was late at night and someone still awake?

I tried to peek on what is going on when I saw Naeun-ah. She sat on the living room and I decided to accompany her.

"You still awake?" I said.

"I usually wake up early. Unnie, I should be the one asking you." she smiled at me.

We sit in silence but I can feel her worries. She sighed many times.

Since we debuted, she's still the most quiet member among us. She is not the type of person who will talk about her feelings and pour her heart out.

That is when I realized that I want to be closer to her. It's hard to keep all the negative feelings. We might explode one day.

She's introvert. But it doesn't affect her relationship with Apink. She even showed her playful side with the members.

"How's the last episode?" I asked her as I knew that she filmed the last episode of her we got married yesterday.

"I'm not really fond of goodbyes. I feel sad." she sighed "at least they will stop bashing me. I can be relieved by now." she continued

I really felt bad for her. She was only there to do her job and she got all the hate just because she's paired with a famous idol.

I really hate how life can be cruel at times.

"Unnie, I don't know what to do. I want to stop. I just want to ged rid of everything." my heart aches with her statement. If only I could take all the pain away from you.

"No. Don't say that, We already started. There's no turning back. We are starting to receive so much love." I held her hand and tried to intertwined our fingers.

My heart is beating fast and I'm afraid that anytime it will betray me.

I love Naeun eversince I became close to her. I know this isn't right but I always want something more. I can't stand seeing her with others.

She looked at our hand then at me confused.

I stand up and pulled her outside. Good thing we both wearing thick jackets because it was so cold.

We went to the park near our dorm and sat on the swing. It's now or never. I tried to compose my thoughts and I was really nervous.

I may risk everything here. But she's always worth the risk.

"I don't wanna hide it anymore Naeun-ah. My heart is fluttering whenever you're beside me. It might explode anytime..." I held her hand again.

"Naeun-ah I think I've f-fallen in l-l-love with you." I stuttered. My heart is beating fast when she looked at me with confused eyes.

"Why are these words so hard." I sighed. Then I heard that she chuckled.

Is that a good sign? Oh please help me.

I can't even read her expression. She's using her poker face.

"You made me feel some strange feelings. I hated your filming, I hated everything about that show." My tears fell and she's still staring at me.

"I'm sorry. I know you don't feel the same way. I know you only see me as a sister." I turned my back and started to walked away.

When she pulled my hand and when I turned, her lips is already touching

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter