Chapter 20 - Fool

Fool Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Bomi rushed to the comfort room to have a quick shower after texting Eunji to just meet her in the company.

After that, she fixed herself and just wore something comfortable like a sweatshirt and pants when she suddenly felt hunger.

She went to the kitchen as she take a quick glance to the girl in the living room watching morning news while having coffee.

"I made you breakfast, you have schedule today?" the leader asked softly but enough for her to hear. She was started with the sudden attention.

She can't think of an alibi that fast. During the past years, Chorong knew her schedule more than she does because the leader kept on being updated to their individual schedules to wake them up and remind them of it.

Well, it's a different case now since it was Chorong and her being the only one living together in Apink.

"I'll just go to the company." the dancer stated as she kept herself busy with the food that the leader prepared. Luckily, the leader is too preoccupied of writing something on a small notebook.

She actually missed the taste of Chorong's food since they kept on having delivered foods because of busy schedule. When she finished her meal, she quickly put the plates to the sink to wash them when the leader appeared.

"Let me." the leader volunteered.

"Ah no unnie. It's not too much. I can do it." Bomi insisted while focusing on washing the dishes.

Then Bomi prepared to go to the company ignoring the nervous feeling that is totally taking over her system.

The actual fact that the sensitive issue will be tackled scares her. The moment they need to discuss it is the moment that scandal will be opened up once again.

And there is something wrong with the situation.

She's not even taking any move and the culprit already surrendered?

There are two things to assume then.

The culprit really surrender because of guilt. Or someone took the move for her.

And Bomi had never been that scared of thinking the second option.

On the other hand, the leader was pretending to be preoccupied with holding her pen and notebook when all she did was to draw random things. She secretly smiled when Bomi accepted the breakfast that she prepared.

She's just thankful how the younger stayed considerate despite of what's happening to them.

She thought that maybe she's just too lucky that she met good members who will put Apink as their priority. It's funny how everything already messed up and here they are. Still walking to same path with the same heart.

When she saw Bomi put her plates in the sink she immediately stood up to wash the plates but the younger insist to.

So she had no choice but to go back to her position. And when Bomi's done and started to prepare to leave.

"Bbom ah." the leader called before Bomi totally leave. She glanced to the leader waiting for whatever the latter would say.

"Take care." the leader stated and Bomi just gave her a smile and then continue to leave to go to the company.

Chorong sighed heavily as she picked up her phone and texted a certain person.

"She's about to leave." she typed and sent and moments later she already received a reply.

"You're not coming with her Chorongie?"

She deeply sighed reading the question. Maybe her presence is important there but she can't still face everyone yet and tackled about the issue. What important that day is the progress.

That finally, there is the progress.

"No. Please take care of her for me." she replied back.

"Of course I will. Even if she hates me."

The leader chuckled with the reply. She know how that certain person is frightened whenever Bomi glanced at them with deadly glare. unintentionally of course.

"Don't be so much scared to her. Take care Changsub." she replied and put down her phone. She scanned her notebook again, sometimes she will just randomly write some lines there and then compile it into a song.

That is how she made her song for her members since then. "To Us", she just wrote some phrases that she wanted to say to the members and it ended up being one of the great songs written by her.

She flipped the pages and then stopped to a certain page.

Baby, I know the story,
I've seen the picture,
It's written all over your face
Tell me, what's the secret that you've been hiding?
And who's gonna take my place?

The phrases that she wrote when she realized everything. When everything just make sense.

"You know where you two failed Rongie?" Changsub's voice played once again on the leader's head. Over and over again.

"You failed to trust each other."

The leader sighed heavily, avoiding any tears to fall. She's tired of crying. She's tired of being weak when it comes to Bomi.

Tired of being the Damsel in Distress where Bomi's always there, being the one to save her. In any situation. At all costs.

She turned into another page to write another phrases.

Baby, you should've called me,
When you were lonely,
When you needed me to be there
Sadly, you never gave me
Too many chances to show you
How much I care.

"Why did you hide it from me?" she whispered while gripping the pen too tight that it almost break.

No one knew how much she wanted to confront the younger earlier.

No one knew how much she wanted to hit her endlessly because of the stupid decisions.

But in the end, she remained calm.

I should have seen it coming,
I should have read the signs
Anyway, I guess it's over

-----

Bomi's pov.

The moment I arrived in the company, I saw Eunji nervously waiting for me. She almost ran to my car when I was about to park it.

I checked the time, it's still 7:50am and this creature is already wide awake?

I parked my car and then walked towards her as she initiated a tight hug.

"Gosh! It's suffocating." I faked a cough and when Eunji realized it, she loosened the hug around me.

We walked inside the company. On our way to the CEO's office, Eunji suddenly stopped.

"Actually, I have a recording schedule today. I just want to be here before you go the CEO's office to cheer you up." she suddenly said which made me confused.

Maybe she don't want to meddle with my issue. Eunji had always been considerate with regards to personal issues. And that's one of the personalities she had that made me look up to her.

She knows how to handle things. I walked passed her to go the office but before she also walked away from me I turned around and called her.

"Eunji ah." as she heard me, she immediately turned around to face me.

I smiled at her. "Thank you."

"For what?" she asked confusedly.

"For being here." I tried my best to look at her with sincere eyes. I'm really grateful to have her as a member and family in this industry that I've chosen.

"You owe me one. I need a drink and you have to treat me." she teased as I turned around again showing her that I'm not interested.

"Bbom." she chuckled with my reaction.

"Hmmm." I am not facing her but I made sure I can hear whatever she will say.

"Bomi is strong right?" she stated which made my lip agape.

"I know my Bomi is strong." She continued which made my lip turned into a smile.

I continued walking to the office. Thanks to Eunji, My nervousness suddenly fades away.

I knocked for a few times and when I heard someone said that I may enter. I pulled the doorknob and slowly enter the room.

I did a deep sigh. Before walking towards the CEO's table when I noticed a familiar guy sitting in front of the CEO. He's not facing me and I'm not sure if I'm right which whom he is.

"Bomi you're here. Please take a sit." the CEO ordered and I have no choice but to walked near them and settled myself.

The right moment that I faced the guy that I don't want to see. Not today atleast.

But this is normal right. Of course I'm not ready to face him. But I know someday I need to. Our group is close with his group so I guess I need to adjust.

But I need more time atleast.

"Sir." I bowed to the CEO and then to him

"Changsub oppa." I bowed to him as he also did the same to me.

I was actually c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter