Special Chapter

Fool Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night lifted every pain and heartbreaks that the two Apink members experienced.

They spent their past year blinding theirselves from the truth. Of course it's easier for us to escape than to face it. Whether a distraction or denial, without realizing that it can be another road to worsen the situation.

But the thing about pain is that, it is inevitable. We have to recognize it before it could kill us. Because being hurt will help us grow and learn, that's how we discover things, that's how we figure them out.

Surviving pain doesn't mean that you get rid of it because surviving through it made you realize how much you can endure.

Bomi and Chorong slept peacefully that night. In different room, different bed but their hearts meant to be set as one.

Approaching their latest Asia tour, the two of them became busy practicing. But this time, they would sometimes crack some jokes to relieve their stress and frustrations.

The other members noticed the change. Or they noticed on how it simply went back to normal for their unnies. And they were really happy with that.

In a matter of priorities, the leader and the main dancer know where to focus more because the next day the both of them woke up. It seems like nothing happened at all.

Chorong was preparing a breakfast when Bomi came out from her room.

As Chorong turned around to face Bomi, their eyes met which made an odd awkwardness surrounded them.

And that's when Bomi suddenly ran straight to the bathroom not to mention that she literally stumbled on her way.

Chorong chuckled with the sight. "Welcome back Bbom ah. Finally." she whispered to herself trying to suppress herself from smiling widely.

As Bomi went out to the bathroom, Chorong already prepared the food.

Everything just went back to normal and no words can express on how much the two of them long for it.

"Does it taste good?" Chorong asked referring to the food that she prepared for the younger.

"No, I think I'm just hungry." Bomi stated but she literally shove everything on .

"Yah. Then don't eat." Chorong tried to steal the plate but Bomi's reflex action is fast enough to protect her food.

The day just started and the two of them are already bickering over small things.

But Bomi never failed to reassure her at the end.

"Everything that unnie cooks is delicious for me."

That is just one of the traits of Bomi that Chorong loves. Feeding her ego with such kind and sweet words.

-------

 

Sometimes, such breakdown is necessary to find real happiness. But of course, happiness will step forward when we choose to move on and turn those painful memories into just memories.

But time is such a playful thing. It flies fast when we're happy and slow down when we're in pain.

How funny it may sound, time don't care about us. It goes on. No matter how hard your situation is.

Just like how time is wasted the moment they argued, the moment they had that misunderstanding. No matter how much they tried to. Chorong and Bomi won't be able to put it back. And just by worrying about it is just another waste of time.

Just like how time flies when they're happy. That enjoyable and comfortable moment of them by just having each other's presence.

"I never enjoyed your absence." the leader stated all of a sudden.

Just after their Asia tour, Bomi was currently packing her things for her Pocha beyond borders variety filming. It happened straight after their schedule that she doesn't have time to rest instead she needs to went straight to Denmark for filming.

“Pocha Beyond Borders” is a reality program in which its cast will introduce Korean street food and the concept of pocha to people overseas. Pocha is the Korean word for a small tented spot set up outdoors where people can eat and drink delicious street food. Its cast members include Park Joong Hoon, Shin Se Kyung, Lee Yi Kyung, Ahn Jung Hwan and of course, Bomi.

She will be filming overseas. It would take a month or less and Chorong is not that amused with the idea as she's just in the process of catching up with Bomi.

"Send me a lot of pictures." she demanded to the younger. But knowing Bomi, she will consider herself lucky if Bomi would even bother reply to her messages.

Bomi had that hobby of not caring about anything because she focused herself on a certain task when she's filming something. Pandas or Apink fans will be lucky enough if she would post something to her instagram of something in the process.

And as expected, she never contacted any of the members at all.

One afternoon, Chorong was currently lurking into her sns account to be updated with the happenings.

She can't prevent herself to atleast check their kakao talk group chats to see any updates from Bomi but as expected there's nothing at all.

Instead, she saw the other members updates and of course, as the good leader and unnie to her dongsaengs she would give them nice and kind words to encourage them more.

But from time to time, she would check her messages to see if Bomi even bother to update her if she's still alive or what.

She knows that Bomi is an outgoing person who would rather enjoyed her surroundings rather than check her phone from time to time.

"But a short reply won't kill her right?" Chorong whispered as she kept on staring to the message that she sent that is not even indicating to be seen by Bomi.

That feeling when she take out her phone only to fight the urge to double message Bomi is already killing the leader.

"Unnie... Uhmm Earth to unnie hello." Eunji tried to wave her hand in front of the leader's face.

Chorong suddenly flickered with the action.

"Uhm I'm sorry Eunji ah what is it again?" she asked confusedly, having no idea of what the hell her members are talking about that time.

"Seriously, this unnie is not even listening." Eunji complained in which she immediately earned a deadly glare from the leader.

"When we're talking about Bomi earlier you're in all ears. And now... Awww " Eunji continued until she earned a sharp pinched from her legs. As she lift her eyes she saw Naeun with her *shut the up* look.

"Well, unnie we're talkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter