Chapter 10 - MV Filming

Fool Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Bomi's pov

Today is our filming of music video of I'm so sick. This will be a long day again. Just like the old times. I settled myself and fixed all the things I needed for the filming.

As I scanned all the things I need, I realized that I don't have any food for today. I bought yesterday but when we got home I noticed that she's hungry.

So, we end up eating all the foods that I prepared for today.

As I get out of my room. I noticed the leader on living room. She had earphones on so I assumed that she didn't even notice that I'm here.

I walked slowly until I am already behind her. I tried to peek on what she was watching and when I saw it. I froze.

She's actually watching my youtube content. Well, it's not that I don't want her to see that.

But my content is really pure crazyness. And knowing Unnie, she's not interested in wasting time watching those nonsense activities. Well for me it's not nonsense.

But I really regret drinking that boiled yoghurt. I felt like there's a revolution on my stomach that time.

I pretended I didn't see anything and walked towards the kitchen.

I saw a prepared lunch and snacks.

"It will be a long day again, I prepared some foods. In case you want, I prepared for two." I startled when I realized that she followed me.

"Thanks Rong Unnie." I smiled and then put the packed lunch and snacks on the bag.

"Should we go now?" I asked and then she get all her things and we went to the filming together.

Like we used to.

I was surprised when I saw the filming set, everything was different. I already feel our changed concept.

Since we want to expand our genres and give a various color to Apink, we took the risk again.

Honestly, I'm worried with the leader's thoughts about this. When everything doesn't go according to plan, she was the one who suffered a lot.

I really hope we received so much love in this concept.

I walked to the waiting room to prepare myself for the shoot.

----

We were scattered on the table, with a fierce look. It looks like we're celebrating for something. It's creepy and exciting at the same time.

Apink hasn't done this type of concept so I felt like everyone was really excited.

It's cute and y at the same time thats why we called it innocent charisma.

Our main concept in here is that we had been hurt by love. I don't think we need to act in here.

Especially those two. Fans called them tragic couple which is surprising that they got it right.

What a pity.

I saw Naeun-ah painting that wooden shoes with red paint, seriously? What is she doing?

I walked towards her cause I'm curious.

"Is that necessary?" I asked her.

"I want it red." she answered coldy.

Yah. This girl is crazy. I don't know why I got closer to her when things were tough.

"Unnie." she called me.

"What do you want?" I glared at her cause I have this feeling that she's planning to piss me of again.

"Do you love me?" she imitated her line in I'm so sick but I suddenly got goosebumps. And she just laughed at me.

"I hate you." I whispered.

"Are you saying that to me? Or it is directly to......" she scanned her surroundings and when she found the target she pointed to the leader. "that someone!!!"

I glared at her.

"Unnie. Can you still love the person who ruined your dream?"

"Shut up."

Flashback~~ Five era

I was practicing my line with our cover of "what would have been" by Psy sunbaenim. There are million songs in this world why it has to be this song?

"I hate my line. Arggh." the one beside me frowned.

"You don't have to love it." I smirked at her. I realized that she's staring that long to her tragic lover.

"Staring is rude you know. Are you dedicating this song to her?" I and as expected she looked at me. Annoyed.

"Tsk. Tragic couple." I continued.

"Look who's talking." she hissed. And tried her best to ignore me.

"Are you fond of what ifs?" I asked her all of a sudden.

"Nope. It's a waste of time" she answered coldly.

"We're just afraid of the answer." I uttered silently.

"Enlighten me." well, I'm surprised I caught her attention.

"Wow. I thought I'm talking nonsense here." she stayed quiet so I continue.

"Look at the lyrics. It screams guilt and regrets. What do you think it would have been if we fought for ourselves?" I looked at her intensely.

"We will still end up ruined and unhappy." she said.

"Exactly. How come that the only way to become a better person for us is to lose the one we love the most."

"We didn't lose them. They were just like few meters away from us today." the younger laughed. And the recording started.

*Why did we do that? We didn’t know love back then
We didn’t know that love was love
I draw you out by myself
If only we didn’t break up

End of Flashback ~~

I realized that I'm teary eyed when Naeun-ah threw a handkerchief on my face.

"You look ugly."

"Yah. You won't die showing that you're concern with me you know." I hissed at her.

The director started to settle things up. The filming will start again.

Naeun stood up but when she saw her tragic lover. She smiled but turned to her face in a second. That if I blink that time I would not be able to see it.

"You won't die showing your weakness sometimes Nangni." I teased her and laughed but she glared at me.

"You won't die showing that you're unhappy sometimes unnie. Seriously, stop laughing and making everyone laugh when you're actually sad. You're annoying." she walked pass me. And her words just hits me.

----

We have our own room for individual shoots. Actually it's really tiring and messy. I salute all the staffs who worked hard for this album.

I was thinking how to express the pain so I end up observing the room of each members to notice that Eunji's room is so clean. I wonder how can she express sadness in that room.

With Rong unnie's room? It's a dressing room. Well I assumed that she could be hurt by seeing the clothes that the boyfriend bought for her when th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter