Chapter 13 - Hold on

Fool Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind brushed against the window of Chorong's room. Usually something like that won't wake her up but her eyes suddenly opened.

She fixed herself first but groaned when she saw her face on the mirror. Literally horrible because of her bloodshot eyes. She washed her face before proceeding to the kitchen for breakfast.

Surprisingly, there's a lot of food already in the kitchen. Hesitantly, she sat in one of the chairs when she saw a post it note.

*I'm out for a jog. Eat well. -Bbom-

It was strange for Chorong. She realized that as Bomi had been with her for a long time. The younger never cooked for her without a reason.

As on their debut days when she mocked Bomi with by just being confident and doesn't really know how to cook. Only to end up losing on a cooking showdown with Bomi.

She asked herself again why she end up living with Bomi alone. Was she just taking advantage of the situation?

"You woke up this late unnie?" a husky voice made the leader startled. As she felt the younger's breath towards her ear made her feel flustered.

Too good, that she's not facing Bomi as she's embarrassed with her reaction.

"Ahh you should eat now, we have to go the company later unnie." Bomi mumbled as she put some fried rice to the leader's plate.

Deep inside, Chorong was really surprised on how the younger treated her. That's why she end up dumbfounded in front of her food.

Bomi just gave her a puzzled look and decided to feed Chorong on her own. But the leader was startled when the spoon full of food touched .

She looked at Bomi only to realized that Bomi is also staring at her.

"Say ahh." Chorong subconciously followed Bomi but still can't deny the sudden rush of her heart.

After she swallowed the food. She felt uncomfortable as Bomi is still leaning near her. But what the younger did shocked her the most.

The younger slowly leaned more to give the leader a soft kiss.

They stared at each other in a different way, as if they were in an argument. Those fight between glances. Until Chorong's tears fell which made the younger show a frightened expression.

"I'm s-s-sorry, I-I-I d-didn't mean to.." as the younger is panicking, Chorong pulled her into a hug.

"Bbom ah" the leader tightened the hug more as if she will lose Bomi if she wouldn't.

She knew something was wrong, but she doesn't know what exactly it is.

Getting ready for the practice. Chorong is still confused of the younger's treatment to her. As the younger volunteered to wash the dishes and make sure to take care of her well.

They proceed to the company. Chorong walked straight to the practice room not noticing that Bomi is no longer following her.

All members were already there except Bomi.

"It's unusual that you're late unnie. We already started changing some positions, you may watch us to catch up." Eunji stated and she walked to the player for the music.

The music started playing "five" and obviously Chorong was confused. Why it is "five"?

"Wait, when will we be performing five?" Chorong asked confusedly starting to notice the position of the members. Bomi's position is filled up by Namjoo.

"Unnie, this is our title song." the maknae answered. Bewildered with the leader's expression, she tried to stay calm.

Chorong slowly realized something.
"Where's Bomi? Why you filled her up?" as Rong asked that question, she saw the surprised reaction of her members.

"Unnie, I thought we already talked about this." Eunji looked at leader with her worried look.

"Unnie, we have to accept it. It's the decision we need to accept." Naeun stated but Chorong's mind is not functioning.

"It's your idea, we will have five as our title song as a sign that starting from now on, we will promote as ot5." Eunji said trying to picked up the most appropriate word she can to keep the leader calm.

"WHAT? NO!!!! She would not do that. Bomi will not leave us. Do you even know what you are saying?" the leader yelled and started running to the director's office.

No one dare to stop her. As the remaining members just looked at each other with those eyes full of sympathy.

Without any signs of Bomi in the office, the leader proceed to the rooftop only to see the person she's looking for.

She immediately ran to the younger, and hugged her.

"Bomi ah. What is this?" the leader buried her face to younger's back.

Bomi turned to face the leader, held her gently, looking straight to her eyes, Chorong can still see the scared eyes that she saw earlier. The younger leaned down and kissed her lips softly. For Chorong, the kiss was sweet but it is emotionally painful at the same time.

Chorong's world suddenly stopped. Forgetting everything, remaining unbothered. It's a wave of warmth filling her up.

If she could only stop the time right now. She will gladly will.

"Let's run away." Bomi whispered which made Chorong back to reality.

"W-w-what?" Chorong froze. Reluctant of facing the fact even if she knew she needed to.

"Let's run away unnie, we will be happy, no rules. no fanservice. no bashers. We will live as normal people do. Just you and me. Please unnie run away with me." Bomi pleaded as she hugged the confused leader ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter