Chapter 19 - The Past

Fool Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd person's pov

Leaving Eunji on that rooftop, Bomi proceed to go home. She was supposed to go to Han river but it's too cold outside that it made her wanted to go home and cuddle in her bed.

Still wondering how did Eunji find out, Bomi doubt that Naeun told her looking at the paper she's holding earlier. she think Eunji realized it herself.

"I should have burned that paper." she uttered.

Entered their house, she saw the leader sleeping peacefully on the couch with the television still .

She silently walked towards her.

She's often not sure what kind of expression she gave the leader when she's not aware. She's not even sure when she's being asked about it.

She stared at the sleeping girl for a while.

"there are billions of people in the world but none of them is you." Bomi thought for a while.

She fixed the leader's position to make her feel comfortable. But unexpectedly the leader's phone rang. Even if she tried her best not to look on the caller's id, she failed to resist.

It was Changsub.

Ignoring the stabs on her own heart, she silently rushed to her room, before the leader managed to wake up.

------

The moment she entered her room, she remembered everything.

How she was dumped.

How she was not being chosen.

How she looked like a fool of herself.

How the leader broke her trust.

"Why did you even confessed." she breathe harshly before laying in her bed cursing her own mind for thinking unnecessary things.

Flashback~~~

After they arrived from their healing trip, Bomi suddenly became busy in regards with the video scandal case.

She was put under provision by the board while investigating about the case.

Guilty about her mistakes, she unintentionally avoided the leader at all costs.

Little did she know that the leader is overthinking of her sudden actions.

Like how Chorong thought that Bomi don't feel the same way as she is since she didn't answer her confession.

Oblivious of the fact that Bomi really went to a healing trip with her. It's just the two of them.

Of course how love can turn you into a fool. Chorong emphasized the actual fact that Bomi doesn't feel the same way.

But her situation got worsen as she realized how much she want Bomi on her own. That her jealousy to every person trying to be close to forget the fact that she needs to hide her feelings and stay professional as she's been known for 8 years.

A good leader with great reputation on the kpop industry.

The thought of having a public relationship with Bomi scared her. But still she can't deny the truth that it is what she wanted to.

Telling everyone that Bomi is hers and hers alone.

-----

Adding to the complicated situation is the confession of her 91 liner friend, Changsub.

They are really close friends that she felt comfortable with him. He has a good sense of humor that made her smile whenever she had a hard time.

But how love can make you stubborn. Chorong found a way to escape.

Like how some people enter to a relationship not because they love the person but instead do it to escape from some element of their life that is bothering them.

"Maybe I can forget my obsession this way." she thought little did she know that her decision slowly made Bomi distanced herself from her.

But Bomi never confronted her with the situation which made her confirm her theory that Bomi doesn't love her that way.

And it's killing her.

That one day, she found herself in the CEO's office asking her weird things about her real relation to Bomi.

She's actually telling the truth that they are not together.

"I'm not dating Bomi, I only see her as a sibling." where she got those lies, Chorong didn't know either.

Because she currently dating Changsub that time.

"What about those skinships" The director pointed the pictures of screenshots of their variety shows.

"It's normal for siblings right? To hug and be clingy with each other." she stated coldly.

Oblivious with the fact that Naeun and Eunji were eavesdropping somewhere. She gives emphasized to the sensitive case.

"Those are fanservice. You're aware of our ship right? ChoBom. Fans like it when we stick together." she didn't know how she able to say that without stuttering. Maybe because she knew how her every answer can hugely affect the group.

The CEO just nodded. But she's not convince with his reactions. Something is hidden from her. She thought.

"You may leave." he stated and Chorong simply left.

End of Flashback~~~

Bomi's pov.

I drowned myself on my pillows trying my best to act normally.

It's really hard not to know if I should try harder to someone or just simply let her go.

Life will always be confusing, pushing us away from the things we really wanted. I saw my clearbook on the side table and I scanned the pages to realized that the last page is missing.

Eunji... I know what you did.

Then you already saw this masterpiece...

I tried to scan the lyrics that Rong wrote for me.

Out of the five songs that should be my bside track. She wrote two songs for me.

Two masterpiece.

I know that I will never forget those eyes
The way it smile for me and cried
You are the hope that I tried to hold on tight
But the more I grip, the more we part
Things just weren't right

I close the clearbook as I noticed how it affects me. The hell am I emotional these days.

Confessing that she's inlove with me for the sake of fanservice is just ridiculous.

I thought she's better than that.

But I never confronted her for that but instead Eunji did it for me.

Flashback~~~


Eunji thought that Bomi is not around the moment they heard the leader's words.

They even thanked that she's not there so she won't be able to hear that.

It was actually Naeun who saw Bomi listening. Looking straight to her eyes, there was something behind that.

Betrayal. Loneliness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter