Flames In The Darkness

Fleeting Embraces, Falling Feelings ~ Naraku X Reader

The moonlight shines through the windows of the castle as our footsteps echos in the hallway, my heart beats faster as we near his room bit by bit. Naraku's cool hand holds mine and it makes me feel like this is where I belong, next to him. Eventually, we come upon the sliding door of his large grand room. Naraku slides the door open and I look inside, it's dark, although the dim moonlight shines through but it's almost pitch black, I can barely see a thing except for the silhouettes of some small objects. Naraku enters and I follow after him, I let his hand go and I walk to the center of the room. Since it's so dark I have to be careful about my steps, as I walk to the center my foot touches something soft. My eyes wonders around the dark room as it adjusts slowly, I bend down to touch what my foot stepped on. Soft fabric comes in contact with my finger, since I can't see in the dark my sense of touch has heightened. I smile as I figure out what it is, it's the futon. Behind me I can hear the sliding door of the room close, I stand up as I hear light footsteps coming across the floor.

"I'll light some candles." I hear Naraku say from somewhere behind me.

"No, don't light any." I quickly say.

"Why not, you won't be able to see." He replies.

I slowly stand up and I turn around, I feel blind because I can't see anything but I don't feel worried or scared. I show a smile and my eyes darts around the dark room as I try to find Naraku's silhouette, surprisingly, it's not his silhouette that I see from the barely visible moonlight first. I see his eyes, his red eyes stands out in the darkness. How unique and special they are indeed, they stand out from everything else. He's standing not far away because his eyes are small and the dim glowing red of his irises tells me that. His eyes, they are like circles of fire. I take a step forward as I focus on his eyes, although the room is dark but his eyes are bright enough to guide me to him. His eyes becomes closer and closer, until I stop right in front of him. His glowing eyes are right in front of me now, when we see glowing red eyes or any other colors it would freak any living person out, but Naraku's... they are beautiful. Then again, these eyes belongs to the person that I love. I put out my hands and I blindly search for his, I touch his sleeves, the silk fabric of his kimono brushes my fingertips and I feel just how velvety it feels. Then I feel something cool touch each of my hands, I instinctively want to retreat my hands. Then they wrap around my hands, and I take a moment to let the shape and feeling sink in, they're Naraku's hands. I smile as I feel safe with his touch, I look back up at his glowing red eyes. My sense of hearing also strengthened in the darkness, I can hear Naraku's breathing so clearly. Since he's a demon, he can probably see me in the dark. As a human, I can't, so that's why I need to rely on the only senses that I have in order to make out my surroundings.

"I can see, I see you Naraku, I see your eyes. They stand out from everything else, also your touch tells me that you're right here in front of me. I don't need to see you Naraku to know that you're here, I want the feeling of touch to tell me that. Tonight, I just want to feel you." I tell him as I focus on his red eyes.

I see them shifting slightly as he looks at me, I can't see his face, his nose or lips, they blend into the darkness. I feel him let go of one of my hand, a gentle cool touch rests against my cheek. Naraku's hand caresses my cheek lovingly, I sense him leaning in as his eyes comes closer. Something soft touches my lips as his hand tilts my head up slightly, Naraku kisses me. His nose brushes against my face as he kisses me. He then releases my lips and I can feel his breathing against my nose.

"____________, you surprise me with the most unexpected things. You're right, we have the night to feel each other and each other's warmth as much as we want and need." I hear him say quietly.

I nod with a smile as I gaze into his red eyes in the darkness. I gently pull on his strong hands, and I back up not losing contact with his eyes. I guide the two of us onto his large futon, when the wooden floor is gone and the soft silk fabric takes its place underneath us, I stop backing up. With the dim moonlight as the only light source, I can see Naraku's wavy hair and the outline of his body, but I still can't really see his face, but it doesn't matter because being able to feel him is enough. I then guide the two of us to kneel down onto the futon cross from each other, I let go of his hands and I glide my own up his sleeves. I'm looking for the knots of his kimono, my hands slides up but then I feel Naraku's hands rests on mine and he guides me to the knots of his kimono. I show him a smile and I proceed to untie the knots, as I do my heartbeat begin to increase in speed. When I don't feel any knots left, I open up his kimono slowly and let it and his vest to slide off and onto the futon, soft rustling of the fabrics fills the room. I then use my hand to find him again, my hands searches for his body and in no time I do. My hands touches what I assume is his chest, smooth skin glides along my palms, the coolness of his skin feel soothing. I then feel his hands gently take hold of my kimono, I lower my arms to allow him to take off my clothes. I feel his fingers untying each knot, each movement seem to heighten my senses. I close my eyes and to let my other senses take over, soon I feel the cool air of the room caress my shoulders and front as I feel my kimono slide off onto the futon. I open my eyes again, still seeing the darkness of the room. I look up and my eyes searches for Naraku's, and I find them. Now we are both bare, but only Naraku can see me, I can only use my sense of touch to feel his flawless skin. I open my arms and I smile.

"Come to me Naraku, let me hold you." I say quietly.

I feel the futon shift slightly as his presence draws near, I then feel his two arms come around my torso and he hugs me. His long hair tickles my body as he rests his head beside mine, I wrap my arms around his strong back and I close my eyes. His skin is smooth and cool, I can hear his steady breathing next to me. Loud and clear, then I feel my body falling back as Naraku pushes his weight slightly against mine. The two of us fall back onto the futon slowly with him on top of me, the cold fabric of the untouched futon against my back causes shivers to run through my body. My arms tighten around him on instinct, I feel content. I then feel him letting me go and propping himself up above me, his red eyes being the only light in the dark.

"Tonight, I will love you and I will let you experience as much pleasure as possible_________, it's the only thing that I can do for you for everything that you have done for me." Naraku's voice echos through the room.

"I'd like that, I feel happiness whenever you're with me Naraku. I will give you the same amount of love back and even more. Love is beautiful when both people experience it." I say bringing my hands up to touch his face.

Naraku holds my hand and he kisses my wrist, my breath hitches slightly at the coolness of his lips. He then leans down and kisses me, his fingers falls in between the gaps of my hand and our hands entwine together as they fall beside my head. I close my eyes as Naraku's tongue parts my lips and finds my tongue, my breathing starts to speed up and my body feels warm as we kiss. Everything else doesn't seem to matter at this moment, only Naraku does. The heat of our kiss mixes together as our tongues dance. It's been a while since he and I made love but I feel like, no matter how many times we do it or will do it, it will always feel like the first. Our tongues dance together and times passes so slowly, eventually I begin to run out of breath. I break the contact of our tongue and lips, I can feel the warmth of his tongue fade away. My chest rises and falls as I try to control my pounding heart, Naraku's other hand caresses my face as I open my eyes. My mind feels fuzzy and I see dim flashing lights in the darkness from the passionate kiss.

"I walked away when I should've tried harder to get you back when you lost your memories, I'm sorry for that. I felt my world crash when you told me you loved Sesshomaru, I felt worthless and weak." I hear Naraku say.

"No, no Naraku don't apologize. I should be sorry. You tried, you tried to let me know that we were together in the past but I denied it because of that kiss that you forced on me the that day. It just caught me off guard and I put up a defensive barrier. I promised you a long time ago that I won't forget you again but I did, I should apologize to you instead. You may have walked away but your love for me never vanished, you couldn't stand seeing me with someone else. Anyone would have done the same that you did. You may be a demon, but love is something that not even demons can control. It doesn't make you worthless or weak Naraku for walking away, it just makes you seem human for once and it's an action that's brave and rare." I say holding his face.

Everything seems to become blurry, the red of his eyes are glowing blurry orbs. I realize then that I'm tearing up, Naraku's hand never leaving my face. He lowers his head and kisses the edge of my eyes, he kisses away the tears. His kisses trails down my cheek and to my jawline, then his red eyes fills my vision once more.

"Thank you for making me feel that I deserve to be alive and to be your soulmate, I'll give your body all the love it deserves from this moment on." He tells me quietly.

I nod my head in response, I then feel his lips on mine again as he kisses my passionately. His kisses trails down my neck, and then to my collarbone, my s and down my stomach. His lips caresses my skin as his hair tickles me, my body feels like it's on fire as I savour his kisses and his touches. The darkness just makes the feeling of bliss more intense, Naraku's hands traces along my stomach as his lips kisses a specific place. It's my scar, it's the scar that Sesshomaru gave me that night. He places kisses after kisses on it and then he proceed down my legs, not leaving a part of me untouched, my breathing increases. His cool hands traces down my body leaving burning blissful jolts, when they reach my thighs he he pushes them up and spreads my legs. I feel his lingering breath move down to my private area, his lips grazes there and my breath hitches again at the sudden feeling, I instinctively try to close my legs but his hands keeps them open. Naraku moves back up my body and his left hand holds my face gently, his red eyes finding mine again.

"Don't be afraid_________, I told you that I will love every part of you, I want you to feel as much pleasure as you can. Don't hold back tonight." He quietly says to me.

I nod my head in response, he leans down and kisses me. He then moves back down my body, his hands then keeps my legs open again. He can see everything of me, even my most intimate area. But I don't mind because we have seen each other like this many times already. I look up at the ceiling as the faint breathing of his draws near my lower region, since I can't see him, and could only wait for what would happen next. A warm feeling comes in contact with my intimate area and I gasp, a sudden fleeting feeling of pleasure courses through me but what is this?

"Naraku..." I let out, between my breathing.

"It's alright, like before, don't think of anything and just let this moment take you away." He says.

I feel another feeling of bliss course through me as a warm damp feeling caresses my lower region again, my eyes closes as my legs involuntarily shivers. As I feel more and more of this feeling, I finally realize that Naraku's tongue is giving me all this jolts of bliss. I can feel his breathing at my private area, but should he really be doing this? Our intimate areas is where we make love to one another, is this right? It's so new and unexpected. My hand reach down and I find his face, his smooth skin glides along my fingertips.

"Nara..ku... you don't nee..." I try to say between my quickened breathing and bliss.

Naraku's left hand lets go of my leg and finds my hand on his face, he holds and entwines his fingers with mine. He moves it away from his face and places it to the side as he continues what he's doing, I close my eyes and my head tilts back and my back arches. He continues to pleasure me with his tongue as he holds my legs open, I can't do anything else but to let the building feeling of pleasure flow through me. With each passing minute my breathing quickens and the familiar knot of euphoria forms in my lower abdomen, My free hand grabs onto the futon fabric so that I can stay grounded.

"I'm close... I breath out my chest rising and falling as I try to control my breathing.

"Let go__________." I hear him say.

His tongue returns to my sensitive spot again, he really wants me to reach my highest point because I can sense it in the way he pleasures me. Then, I feel that feeling intensifies and it snaps inside of me. I see white flashing dots in the darkness of my mind as a strong tingling feelings courses through me, my whole body shivers as my back arches and my head tilts back. My legs wants to close but Naraku is still holding them open, I feel tears coming to the edge of my eyes from the overwhelming feeling. My hand tightens around his so that I can stay grounded and my other clenches the futon. I let out a moan without realizing it, the euphoria lasts for about a few seconds and then fades away. My back touches the ground again, my body feels light and tired. My chests rises and falls as I slowly open my eyes and look up at the dark ceiling, I feel Naraku pull away from my lower half and move back up to me. He rests himself in between my legs as I see his eyes again, I can feel him at my entrance. Naraku caresses my face, I smile at him.

"I never thought that I could feel so much bliss like this." I say with laboured breath.

"I'm glad that I could bring you to your release." He replies with love in his voice.

"And I'm happy it was you Naraku, let's reach bliss together now." I tell him.

Naraku doesn't say anything but I feel him lean down and his lips finds mine, his tongue finds my again as I lose myself in his kiss. I then feel his hand gently keeping one of my leg open, then he slowly enters me. Since I just reached euphoria I'm a bit sensitive, he comes in slowly but I can feel myself instinctively try to prevent him from entering me. We haven't been this intimate in a while so a slight feeling pain occurs as he pushes in, I hold my breath as I try to calm my mind and muscles. Eventually, he fully sheaths himself inside of me when I tell myself to welcome him in. I feel full and complete as the two of us let out a mutual moan of pleasure, Naraku lowers his body onto mine gently and I wrap my arms around his. He kisses me again as he starts pulling himself out and pushing himself back in, jolts of bliss starts to course through me. My whole body moves in sync with his in every movement, I pull my lips away from his and rest my head next to him, his long hair falling around me. Our breathing fills the quiet room as we make love, my feeling of pleasure feels stronger than before, perhaps it's because the room is dark and it requires me to focus more. The futon rustles and shifts beneath us as we move, soon a thin layer of sweat forms on our bodies. The same faint tingling feelings builds in my lower abdomen, my breath quickens again and I know I'm close. My arms slowly start to tighten around him as my legs tries to ground themselves.

"Naraku... I'm close again." I say panting.

"I'm here, let it take over you whenever you're ready" Naraku replies.

I close my eyes and focus on the euphoria, and my love for Naraku. My mouth opens and my head tilts back again, the building pressure snaps within me and my whole being is filled with the tingling feeling, the world around me seem to crash as it feels stronger than the one I just felt. My back arches off the futon as I hold onto Naraku as to not lose myself, I let out a quiet moan of bliss. Somewhere in my still conscious mind, I feel Naraku has stopped moving. When the feeling subsides, I feel even more tired but also happy. I'm panting now, my body releases small quivers. Naraku lifts his head up and I focus on his glowing eyes.

"You look beautiful." I hear him say.

"I feel so much joy because of you, let me help you find your highest point." I tell him.

I prop myself up from the ground with my arms and I gently push him back, still connected together I switch positions with him, now he's underneath me. I follow his eyes as I look down at him, my hair covers my back, the slightly cool air of the room brushes my bare skin. I find and touch his face, then I brush aside his bangs that I felt covering his eyes slightly. I feel more sensitive than I was earlier but I want Naraku to , I start moving. I close my eyes as I feel him inside, my hand falls from his face and down his neck till it stops on his muscular chest, one of his hand is around my hips and the other finds my free hand. The room echos our heavy breathing as we lose ourselves in each other's warmth, I can hear faint moans from Naraku in the dark and it makes me happy to know that he's feeling pleasure. I fasten my movements a little, I focus solely on him. Minutes passes and I start to feel my stomach starting to form the knot again, but I think Naraku will reach it before I will. I bring my hand to his cheek again, I lean down slightly.

"Let go my love, let go." I tell him quietly.

I continue moving, his breathing fastens and he sounds strained. I then feel his hand on my hips slightly tighten, I feel his head tilting back with my other hand. He becomes slightly bigger inside, then a sudden rush of warmth fills me from him. I stop moving as I realize that he has reached it, he lets out broken moans. His body tenses up and his muscles becomes more define. The warmth fills my whole being as I feel him reach bliss and I close my eyes to remember this moment, when he finally comes back down I can hear his heavy breathing in the room.

"You reached it." I say with a smile.

"Yes, I've reached it because of you___________." I hear him reply.

Although I can't see him except for his eyes, but from the tone of his voice I can tell that he's smiling. I guess this is the beauty of hearing, you don't need to see in order to know how someone feels, you can decipher that by the tone of their voices. I feel him sit up, he pulls himself out of me slowly. I sit back and wait for what's going to happen next, I feel him move behind me due to the futon shifting beneath. His right hand comes around my waist as I feel his lips kisses my left shoulder, he guides the two of us down and lay on our side with him behind me. His strong chest touching my , his left hand then lifts my left leg up into the air slightly and I feel him at my entrance again.

"Let's reach bliss together this time." He quietly says behind me.

I turn my face to my left, I can feel the tip of his nose against my cheek and his soft breathing.

"Together." I reply.

Naraku kisses my jawline as he enters me again, I let out a gasp at the gentle intrusion. My left arms reaches behind me to hold his face, I close my eyes as I feel him pulling himself out and entering me. The rustling of the futon and our discarded clothes fills the room along with our pants as we make love for the third time, how I've missed the feeling of him. Naraku holds me close to him as he presses his body to mine, my free hand grabs onto the futon sheet underneath us. Naraku's breathing brushes against the back of my neck sending slight shivers down my back, causing me to strain my muscles. His grip on my leg tightens slightly and I can feel that he's trying hard to come back in, soon the knot in my stomach builds again at a rapid pace. My breathing start to become erratic, Naraku's as well.

"I'm about there." Naraku strains.

"Me too, together, just a bit...more." I breath out.

Naraku's movement starts to lose its momentum, I feel myself slipping out of consciousness as my euphoria builds at a scary pace. Our bodies are laced with thin layers of sweat, our hair are matted to our face and back. The darkness of the room makes it seem like I'm in an endless dream, a dream that I don't want to wake up from. Naraku's becomes deeper and faster as he tries to push to that point, his pelvis coming in contact with my back side every second. I hold onto Naraku's hand to keep him grounded and myself, suddenly he lets out a strained moan as he pushes a few quick and sheaths himself completely. A sudden rush of warmth fills me inside, his pushes me over the edge as well as the warmth courses through me. My eyes closes and my head tilts back as the knot inside of me snaps and my whole body shudders, my back arches and all my muscles releases the tension that they have been holding, the feeling of the built up release is so overwhelming that I can't help but let out a muffled scream. I feel light as I feel myself slip in and out of consciousness, Naraku's hand holds mine tightly to keep me with him as I'm on the verge of losing myself. A few seconds passes and I finally find my composure again and take in deep breaths, my body occasionally shudders from the bliss. Naraku kisses my shoulder and the two of us just lay on the futon on our sides still, calming ourselves down. I feel exhausted but also filled with overwhelming happiness, I bring our hands close to my chest. Now that everything has calmed down, the slight coldness of the room brushes against my warm body.

"It's been so long since I felt so much bliss." Naraku says quietly behind me.

"I almost forgot how it felt, but tonight, it's engraved into my mind. Everything." I reply back.

"As will I. You must be tired. Get some rest, I'll see you in the morning." He tells me.

I smile, I do feel tired. I want to stay up and talk with Naraku, but I suppose it can wait till tomorrow since we're together again. I pull myself off of him since he's still inside of me. I then shift my body onto my back and then onto my left side so that I'm facing Naraku, the night still preventing me from seeing his face. But despite the darkness, his red eyes shines through. I pull the futon cover over the two of us and I wrap my arm around his strong torso, I guess where his lips are and I lean in. I let my senses do their job and I let my lips find his, and I do. His soft lips touches mine, we caress each other with love. I let his lips go and I nudge my nose against his, his hair tickles my face and I smile.

"Guess we've tired each other out huh? Goodnight my love." I reply back with a light chuckle.

"My love, goodnight." He says.

I rest my head just below his chin, his scent fills my senses. Comforting and fulfilling, he holds me close. I close my eyes and let the night lull me to sleep.