Beating Parallel To One's Heart

Fleeting Embraces, Falling Feelings ~ Naraku X Reader

I wake up to the morning sun shining in brightly and warmly, sleep still laces my consciousness slightly. It takes me a while to open my eyes completely but I eventually do.

“Good morning.” A soft low voice says.

The low voice wakes me up completely, it’s the voice of the being that I love so much. I realize that I’m on my back, I slept like this all night. My mind start to sink in that Naraku is propping himself above me slightly, right, we fell asleep together with his head resting against my chest and his body resting on mine gently. I smile as I find his crimson eyes within his ebony silk hair, he looks like he’s glowing, his fair skin reflecting the sunlight. I lift my left arm up and I touch his face, it’s to remind me that he’s here with me. He rests his right hand on top of mine and he smiles down at me, he then helps me sit up.

“Good morning, did you rest well?” I ask him with a slight croak in my throat.

“I did, the sound of your heartbeat was a rhythmic lullaby.” He replies.

I smile at his response, we both lean in mutually and we both close our eyes as our lips find each other. The soft velvet feel of his lips are soothing, we pull away our lips gently peeling away from one another due to pressure of our kiss.

“I have to pack up some things before our departure… can’t believe I’ll be leaving here in a few hours.” I say with a sigh.

“I’ll bring you back here whenever you want in the days to come, you said that home isn’t necessarily a house, home is with the people you care about and love. Besides, this place will become a botanical garden soon, it’s going to transition into something more, and just like a caterpillar transforming into a butterfly, the beauty isn’t the motionless cocoon, it’s when the butterfly emerges and spreads its wings. So come back after this place has flourished into your dream garden, that, will be the most beautiful and rewarding part.” Naraku tells me with a smile.

I smile at his words and I nod, I remember when I was the one who taught him things when he lost his memories. Looks like things have changed, and now I’m learning from him. I lean in and rest my forehead against his strong chest, he wraps his arms around my waist and holds me to him.

“You’re right Naraku, It’s funny how I use to tell you things and taught you thing when you lost your memories, looks like things have changed.” I say with a chuckle.

“No, things haven’t changed, you still teach me about life everyday, everything that I have said to you were all influenced by your knowledge. I don’t come close to you in that aspect.” Naraku replies with a slight chuckle of his own.

I smile at his chuckle, and I close my eyes. The two of us stay in each other’s arms for a few minutes, we then get dressed and I start to pack everything that are important to me in my room. Things that I want to keep with me as I move into the next chapter of my life. Half an hour goes by and I finish packing, Naraku helps me carry two bundles of belonging to the entrance of the estate. We then head to the eating hall, My parents are all dressed and ready, Inuyasha, Miroku, and Kagome are ready as well.

“Morning.” I greet them all.

“Morning dear.” My mother replies with a smile.

“Morning __________, Naraku.” Kagome says with a bright smile.

Naraku greets them all, my father, Inuyasha, and Miroku greet each other as well. We then all sit down for our last breakfast together before our departure.

“Do you have everything packed?” My father asks me.

“Yes, all the important things.” I tell him with a nod.

“Good, and how about you all, ready to return home?” My mother asks Kagome and the others.

“Yes, we appreciate the hospitality here. Inuyasha and I are fine anywhere, we’re just attached to Lady Kaede’s village because of the people there that we’ve become so close to. Also, Miroku here has three children to return to and a wife who’s waiting.” Kagome replies with a smile and a bow.

“It is to be expected, your wife won’t have to wait any longer.” My father says to Miroku with a chuckle.

“Indeed, I felt bad for leaving her with the children, but we had a friend that could use a bit of support.” Miroku laughs and giving me a smile.

“Thanks again you guys for everything.” I say to them with a bow.

“Looks like we’re about to head into a new era together Inuyasha.” Naraku says with a smirk.

“Oh please, I’ll jump right into the new era and leave your eight legged sorry behind.” Inuyasha says to Naraku with food in his mouth.

We all let out a laugh at the short but lively conversation. Few minutes pass, and it’s finally time for us to depart from this estate. We head out to the front of the estate, a carriage has been prepared for my parents with all of their belongings loaded, a few guards are going to accompany my parents for the trip. A few of the groundskeepers has brought Boshi and 3 more horses over, 2 of them belonging to Kagome and Miroku, guess Inuyasha’s travelling by feet. After tying all of our belongings and some bundles of food onto our horse, I turn around to look at my parents.

“Guess this is it, we’re all going our separate ways. Take care of your health, be happy with Saza.” I say to them with a bow.

“You don’t have to worry about us anymore__________, we’re almost in our 60’s. We have lived a fulfilling life, it’s time for us to have leisure and enjoy life as it is. You on the other hand, the most important thing now is your happiness with Naraku and with Kagome and the others. Stay safe and please look out for one another.” My father says with a melancholic smile.


“I will be father, I’m not longer a child anymore, I have finally transitioned into someone with responsibilities and a clear path in life. As long as I have everyone that I care and love, I will never waver.” I reply back.

“That’s great to hear, it makes our heart at ease. Please have a safe journey back, all of you and look out for one another in the years to come. Also, please come visit whenever you have the chance, it would be nice to see your faces once in a while even though we will be days away from each other.” My mother says handing a piece of paper to me.

I look at it, it’s the family name, direction, and the village name of Sazanami’s home. I smile and fold it up. I place it in my kimono and look back at my parents.

“Of course we will.” I tell them softly.

“Thank you so much again for your hospitality, and we hope to see you in the near future.” Miroku says bowing to my parents.

“Of course, it was a pleasure to have known you all. Thank you for supporting our daughter and giving her the confidence to do what she think is right.” My father replies with a bow as well.

My parents and I look at each other and we nod in unison, we turn to our maids and groundskeepers that has served us for years. They are all lined up with their backs straight, they are going to be the owners of this place from now on.

“In these years, you have all served us with pure loyalty and effort, and we appreciate for all you have done for us. You are not just our maids and groundskeepers, you have all became a part of our family. Now that we are leaving this place, the ownership will be passed down to you all. We three trust that you will preserve our legacy and change this estate into something more than what it is now. Take care everyone, and hope to see you all in the near future.” My father tells them all with a bow.

“Time ticks by slowly, but in those moments, changes occur as well. I hope that you will all contribute to change this estate into a place of beauty, but please do not rush. When things are under control and developed in a designated amount of time, that’s when beauty will flourish. Like a flower bud, do not force it to blossom, wait for it to nourish and let it open its petals when it’s ready. Please turn this estate into what it can be. Thank you all and hope time will allow us to meet again.” I say to our staffs.


“Of course my lady. Take care on your journeys, and we will see to that your wishes will flourish. Thank you for allowing us to have served in such a household.” The oldest housekeepers says.

They then all bow to us, and we bow back in respect and mutual gratefulness. I then turn to my parents one last time, they all look at me. They sure have aged, 12 years ago, they still looked young. I want them to live out the rest of their lives in peace for as long as they can.

“Guess this is goodbye. Take care mother, take care father. Till we meet again.” I say to them quietly.

My parents both nod with gentle smiles, I then turn towards Naraku, Kagome, Inuyasha, and Miroku. I take Naraku’s hand that has stretched out towards me, in his other free hand, are the Camellia flowers. Looks like we will be taking that with us. All of us then get on our horses, Naraku helps me get on mine while Inuyasha helps Kagome. My parents enter the carriage as well as our staffs looks on.

“Won’t you be getting on the horse?” I ask Naraku surprised that he just stood by me.

“I won’t be needing it, I’m a demon remember? I’ll travel beside you by foot.-” Naraku says with a grin.

I nod as I remember what he was, I then give my parents one final look, with a mutual nod and with a final farewell to our staffs we turn towards the directions of our respective future residence. Since it will be about a 2 day travel back to Lady Kaede’s village, we will have to travel as much and as far as we can. Since we have horses, we will have to travel by human speed…and not by Inuyasha and Naraku’s speed.

“Let’s go home guys.” I say to Kagome and the others with a smile.

“Let’s go home, Come on!” Kagome responds with a cheer.

With a snap of our horses’ reigns, Kagome, Miroku, and I gallop off towards the long dirt road towards the exit of the village, Inuyasha, Naraku with the pot of Camellias in his arms dashes off beside us with their inhuman speed. The wind picks up around us as we aim towards the horizon in the distance, I can hear the breathing of the horses and the thundering hooves of the animals. I look beside me to a smile on Kagome and Miroku’s faces, beside Kagome dashing next to her with his red kimono fluttering, is Inuyasha. His outfit is a perfect match with Kagome’s priestess white and red one, they are a perfect couple. Miroku’s here by himself but back at home, Sango and his kids are awaiting his return. I use to be alone, but not anymore. I look beside me and I see a flawless demon running, he is my love. Naraku is my other half, I smile as I see the glimmer of his red iris from the side. I look back to the front, the sun is high above us illuminating our way. The morning soon fades and afternoon comes around, and within hours, evening arrives. We rested a few times for us “mortals” to catch some breath and for our horses to rest, the moon is now high above the ebony sky, the stars are poured around the empty space enhancing the beauty of the moon. We have travelled quite a bit in this vast land but it’s time for us to end the day so that we can finish the final leap back to Lady’s Kaede’s village. We set up camp just on the edge of a forest that we have come upon, after eating dinner and talking together for a bit, Miroku, Kagome, and Inuyasha heads to bed.

“Want to go for a walk? I’ve been on Boshi all day and my legs feel numb.” I say to Naraku.

“Let’s go, I can smell a stream not too far away from here. How about a late night dip?” Naraku asks with a smile as he tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear.

“That sounds wonderful, shall we?” I reply with a smile of my own.

I find the two big towels that I have bought a long time ago and bring it with us, Naraku takes my hand gently in his, his cool skin surrounds my warm hand and it feels like the perfect temperature combination. Naraku guides me into the forest with him leading the way, it was dark but I wasn’t afraid because Naraku can see in the night and he is a strong demon. The branches below our feet crunches as we head deeper and deeper, the moonlight sifts through openings from the tall trees. We didn’t say anything, I only listened to the sounds around us and our quite breathing. It’s serene. A few minutes go by and we finally come upon a clearing, the sound of flowing water fills my senses, the moonlight reflects off the water surface. It’s a beautiful stream, I smile as I listened to the quietness of the water flowing.

“Shall we?” Naraku asks me softly.

“Let’s go in.” I reply back.

I put down the folded towels on the edge of the stream, we then shed our kimonos. Each movement reminds me of that day when Naraku and I took a dip in the stream near the cherry blossom tree. I turn around and look at Naraku, since it’s night time, I can’t see Naraku clearly. His outline is clear though and I can see the moonlight reflecting off of his porcelain fair skin, he’s perfect. Since the two of us has seen each other bare, it’s not surprising anymore to see him like this. Naraku’s crimson eyes glows in the night, he walks over to me and takes my hand in his again. He then guides me to the edge of the stream, the small pebbles digging into my feet slightly. Naraku then steps into the stream calmly, I hesitate a bit. I gently tug on his hand to stop him, he turns around and looks at me slightly concerned.

“What’s wrong__________?” He asks me.

“I just remembered that the water will be cold, I might scream from the cold.” I tell him slightly embarrassed.

Naraku looks at me slightly dumbfounded but then lets out a quiet chuckle, he then comes back to the edge of the stream and looks up at me.

“I’m sorry, I forgot that the temperature of coldness and warmness doesn’t affect me. I can’t really tell you how it feels, but I’ll keep you close and warm you up.” Naraku says and opens his arms up to me.

“Alright, I’ll try to keep my squeal to a minimum.” I tell him with a sigh.

I bend over slightly and wrap my arms around Naraku’s neck, his long hair brushing against my arm tickles like aways. Naraku then wraps his arms around my back and waist and gently pulls me into the water, I hold on tight to his neck as I rest my head next to his. When my feet finally touches the water, I shiver and let out a gasp. The water is cold indeed. My legs instinctively wraps around Naraku’s hips as he holds me to him, although the water is cold and is skin is cool, but just having his arms around me soothes me greatly. I take a few seconds to allow my body to get use to the coldness, I’m starting to regret going for a dip…kind of.

“Are you alright?” Naraku asks me my back.

“Yea, I’m getting use to it now.” I reply back taking steady breathes to calm down my tense muscles and speeding heart.

Naraku then walks through the flowing water for a bit with me in his arms, Naraku then walks to the edge of the stream again. He turns around and gently lowers me into the water, I’m now finally use to the water.

“Let’s sit down for a bit.” He says.

I nod in response, He sits down in the water and leans against the edge of the bank, the water only submerge up to his lower torso. I turn around and I sit down as well, I lean back against his strong chest as I sit in his lap, his arms comes around my waist and hold me to him. I rest my hands on his as he glides his hands along my stomach and caresses along my deep scar, I just realized that it has became slightly bigger, bringing me back to the reality that I’m pregnant with his child. I can feel Naraku's gentle kisses along my bare shoulders and neck, I lean back and look up at the dazzling sky. Naraku rests his cheek next to mine as I feel and hear his breathing as we take in this moment.

“When our child is born, what will we name it?” I ask him thinking of the future.

“There are still months away till the child is born, it’s not too late to think of a name for our child when it enters the world.” He replies.

“I guess you’re right, we don’t even know if it’s going to be a girl or a boy. I suppose the only thing that we know is that the child will be a half demon. I just hope that the genes that it will inherit from you won’t be overboard.” I say with a laugh.

“I believe our child will look more human than a demon, I can assure you.” Naraku replies.

“Of course, I want the child to inherit your unique and one of a kind red eyes. I want that aspect, and I’ll pray for it.” I turn slightly to look at him.

“Then it will, it will come true.” He tells me with a smile.

I tilt my head back slightly and kiss him, his lips caresses mine gently as our lips moves. Feeling of love wells up inside me, our lips part eventually and he looks at me.

“We’re alone right now in this beautiful place, how I wish I can make love to you right now. But, something tells me that I shouldn’t, not here.” Naraku says his eyes gazing into mine.

“I wish for that too, but something tells me that as well. We will have the rest of our lives together to show our love, in our own home. We’re almost back in Lady Kaede’s village, when we return, I hope that you will still have that feeling of wanting to make love to me.” I say to him quietly.

“Of course I will__________. Till then.” He replies.

I nod back, I rest my head against his and close my eyes. We stay in the stream for a little while longer and then we get out, dry up, and head back to Inuyasha and the others. Naraku and I fall asleep with each other in our arms. I open my eyes to the warm sunlight shining down on the beautiful earth, the sky has just turned into a beautiful baby blue color accented with the fading magenta of the passing dawn. I turn my head to my left and I’m met with two rings of crimson that looks warmer than the sun itself.

“Good morning.” I say to him quietly.

“Good morning_________.” Naraku replies.

“Did you get some rest?” I ask him with a smile.

“I did, I’m glad to see you did too.” He replies.

“I did, we’ll be back in our house by the end of the day, hopefully.” I say with a quiet chuckle.

“Yes, it seems like forever since.” Naraku sighs and looks up at the sky.

“It has, but no more.” I answer him.

Naraku turns his head and shows me a subtle smile, he touches my face lightly and I indulge myself in that touch.

“Morning everyone.” I hear Kagome say with a yawn as I hear her get up.

“Guess it’s time to get up.” I say with a shrug.

Naraku and I sit up and we all eat breakfast together, Naraku didn’t eat a lot since he doesn’t need to. We then get our horses, tie our luggages again and set off. We travel all morning and early afternoon we want to get back as soon as possible, When the late afternoon and evening arrive we start to slow down and try to enjoy the scenery around us. Boshi is trotting along the tall grass with Naraku by my side, Inuyasha is beside Kagome as she sits on her horse, and Miroku on the other side. This moment right here feels so nice, if only Sango and Shippo are here, then we would all be together.

“We’re almost back home.” Kagome says with a deep inhale and exhale accompanied with a bright smile as she looks at the setting sun.

“Indeed, just a few more hours to go, I think we can make it before midnight. We sure came far to get to where we are now.” Miroku answers back.

“Yes, We’re all here at this moment, I’m right here because of you all. This moment is precious indeed.” Naraku replies.

“Please, we didn’t do much for you Naraku, it was your will to change and be with___________ that brought you to where you are now. You have gone through life and death twice, but you managed. Stay like this as you are now in the years to come, and we can assure you that the world has so much more to offer.” Kagome tells him.

Naraku turns and holds out his hand up to me, I look down at him from on top of Boshi and I place my hand in his, he wraps his fingers around my hand and I look back to Kagome and the others.

“We will do our best to live life as it is, barriers, good or bad, I know we can get pass them.” I assure them with a smile.

“You better, or else I’m going to kick Naraku’s again like I did 12 years ago.” Inuyasha says folding his arm in front of him.

“Inuyasha!” Kagome shouts at him.

Kagome hits Inuyasha on the top of his head, Inuyasha shuts his eyes in surprise and his dog ears flattens out, his neck shrinks back and he raises his shoulder at the unexpected hit. We all burst out laughing, it nice to hear Naraku’s laugh, so carefree and filled with real joy.

“I hope you’ll take back that statement Inuyasha, because I don’t think__________’s going to let you touch Naraku.” Miroku says with a chuckle.

I give Inuyasha a smirk, and he sticks his tongue out at me with a grin. Having enjoyed a nice talk, we dash off towards the mountains in the distance once again. Just a few more hours to go before we arrive back at Lady Kaede’s village. Inuyasha and Naraku dashes beside us as our horses’ hooves tramples on the grass, the sun eventually sets and the moon rises, the once fiery sky has transitioned into black with sprinkles of twinkling lights. We held on to our horses as we make the final dash towards the village that is drawing near, I smile as I see the familiar appearance of such beautiful place. We’re back, we’re finally back, I’m back to the place that will be my future home. We stop on the hill and gaze down at the lantern lit serene village.

“Let's go, I’m beat.” Inuyasha stretches.

“Let’s get a good night’s rest, tomorrow everything will be back to normal.” Kagome says with a sigh.

“Yes, the brighter days are about to come for us.” I say looking down at Naraku.

Naraku smiles at me, his red eyes glimmers in the night. We then trot down the hill and back into the village, it seems like everyone is getting ready for bed, most of the huts are dark. We put our horses into the stables and head to the big hut, the gravel ground below our feet crunches lightly and fills the night. The big hut is still lit, inside, the candlelight flickers lightly inside from the window. Before we finally enter, the curtain of the hut slightly parts, a small shadow peeks out. The candlelight in the back darkens the front of the figure, but I can guess who it is. I can see a glimmer of his emerald eyes.

“Sango! I told you they’re back!” The small familiar voice says.

“We’re back Shippo!” Kagome says back with a smile.

Shippo scampers out with his small fox feet and his tail sways side to side as he jumps into Kagome’s arms, Kagome hugs him back. Then Inuyasha grabs Shippo by his kimono and lifts him out of Kagome’s arms.

“Calm down Shippo, don’t give yourself an adrenaline rush.” He says.

Sango then comes out with Lady Kaede and Rin, they all smile as they see us.

“You’re all back,___________, Naraku,  glad to see you’re both alright.” Sango says putting her right hand over her chest as she let out an exhale.

“We didn’t expect you all to be back so soon.” Rin says coming up to me with a smile.

“Yea, the world is full of unexpected things aren’t there?” I reply back with a smile while holding Rin’s hand.

“Shippo sensed your demonic auras and told us you were back. There are still food left, come in and eat, then rest early. It seems you all had a tiring few days.” Lady Kaede says lifting the curtain up.

“Thank you Kaede.” Naraku replies with a slight head bow.

I take Naraku’s hand in mine and we all head in. We enjoy a nice dinner together with liveliness, how I missed these moments. After a very late dinner, we all decide to head to our own hut to end the night.

“We welcome you and Naraku back to our village, and hope that our future together as a family will be bright and long.” Lady Kaede says with a smile.

“Of course we will Lady Kaede, although we will be living in this village for the majority of our stay, but Naraku and I have decided to reside in his castle once in a while.” I tell them.

“Oh? Why is that?” Sango asks me surprised.

I look at Naraku and I smile, this is only he and I talked about, I didn’t even tell Kagome, Inuyasha, and Miroku. I look back at them all.

“The castle was a place that Naraku has resided in in his past life, so you can say that it is his home, and now, my home as well. And in a few more months, the castle will be a home to an extra family member. I want them to spend some time here and there.” I tell them with a big smile.

Sango and Rin’s faces looks surprised, but then smile in realization. Sango comes up to me and hugs me. Rin clasps her hands together and smiles big, Lady Kaede nods with a gentle smile. Shippo figured it out as well and hops up and down in joy.

“Oh my goodness! I’m so happy for you___________, and for Naraku. Your soon to be child will be the official start of a new chapter in life.” Sango says with happiness.

“Thank you Sango, it will be a new start for us, and I hope that our child will show that Naraku is more than he is.” I tell her and look back at Naraku.

Naraku smiles back, his red eyes glimmers underneath the lanterns. Kagome then comes up to us and puts a hand on my shoulder and Sango’s.

“As happy as we are, today has been a long day. We have tomorrow and the rest of the days to be happy. Let’s all get some rest.” Kagome says with a chuckle.

We all agree, after bidding all of them goodnight. Naraku and I carry our luggages back to our hut, I carry the pot of Camellias in my arm as I carry a bundle of my stuff, Naraku carries the rest. After a minute or two, we finally arrive outside of our private hut just for the two of us. I look at it and smile, we’re finally back, together.

“Shall we?” He asks me softly.

I nod back with a smile. We then open the wooden door and enter, it’s dark but the moonlight dimly lit the medium size space. We put the luggages down and Naraku steps up onto the higher platform and heads to what I assume the candles on the wooden table in the back of the room. I want to wash up before heading to bed, I begin to untie the bundle that I remember that contained one of towels. Suddenly the room lights up and the space is filled with flickers of orange and yellow, I look up and I see Naraku turning around and look at me. I look around the large room, our futon is folded up neatly on the side, and my nightwear folded beside the silk covers. I step up and walk towards the fabrics and pick up my nightwear.

“Are you going somewhere?” He asks me.

“Yea, I’m going to wash up before heading to bed, I won’t be long.” I tell him.

“Alright.” He replies with a slight nod.

I give him a nod back and step back outside, the cool night air brushes against my skin. It’s soothing, not wanting Naraku to wait, I begin to speed walk to the bath house. After arriving, I shed my kimono and step into the warm water, immediately I feel relaxed and freshened up. I lean against the smooth stone ledge and close my eyes, how peaceful, but then suddenly something pushes its way into my mind. Sesshomaru. I open my eyes slowly, the condensation and fog fills my vision in blurry white. That’s right, I’ve been so caught up with trying to find Naraku, tell him how much I love him, and trying to convince my parents to accept Naraku…that I forgot about Sesshomaru completely. We left of on an unfinished note, there were so many things that I want to ask him, about the bracelet. I want all the unanswered questions answered, I want to talk to him as soon as I can and tell him the news of my pregnancy. But I don’t know when I’ll be able to, how will I see him now that our relationship has changed slightly. I begin to furrow my brows, but I suppose I’ll think about that later. I give myself one final wash and step out, I dry myself off and wash my kimono. I put on my nightwear and head back to my hut, the candlelight can be seen from the window. I give the door a knock to let Naraku know that I’m back, I then open the door and step in. I see Naraku sitting on the side of the table looking at the pot of Camellias, the futon is out and ready. Naraku has taken off his purple vest, he turns his head to look at me. I smile as I see his face, he’s gorgeous in the flicker of the only light source. His red eyes were bright and vivid, more vivid than normally. I put down my things and walk up to him, I kneel down beside the table in front of us.

“It seems like you have taken quite a liking to the Camellias.” I say with a smile.

“Yes, because you told me that this flower symbolizes everything that I am. It’s something that you gave me, so I will cherish it.” He tells me.

“I’m glad that the flowers mean so much to you.” I reply back touching the velvet petals of the flowers.

The red of the flowers are so red and so much like his eyes. Then I see his fair hand come up and gently takes the hand in his, I look at him, his eyes seems to be shining as he gazes at me, they are gorgeous, and also full of passion and longing. I feel my cheeks heating up.

“Naraku…” I quietly say his name, I want to know what he is thinking and desiring.

“We’re finally alone… I’ve waited all these days to finally hold you and love you, and the time is finally here. Do you want this as much as I do?” He asks me his eyes searching mine.

He wants to make love to me, we promised each other that we would hold back till we’re finally alone, and we are now. I don’t want to hold back anymore, I don’t want Naraku and I to hold back what we want, and that is each other. I hold his hands in mine and I give him a smile, I want this.

“Of course I do, I asked you yesterday that I hope you will still have the feeling of wanting to make love to me, and I’m happy to hear that you still do as of now. I want you too Naraku, I want you tonight. No more waiting, no more holding back.” I reply him.

Naraku slowly smiles and pulls me gently to him, his lips finds mine and we kiss. Our skin caress each other with passion. I wrap my arms around his neck as he picks me up and walks us to the futon, our lips never parting. My heart is beating fast and my body is warm, our tongues entwined together as he lowers me onto the ground. Our tongues finally part as we proceed to shed our clothes, our breathing has sped up as each movement and touch heighten our senses. In no time, we are bare in front of each other. I find Naraku’s lips again, this time with the candle lighting the room I can see his face unlike last time. Naraku gently pushes me back onto the silk futon as he rests himself between my legs, his hands caresses the side of my body and my face, each gentle graze sends jolts through my very being. I can feel him at my entrance, his long dark hair falls around us, his tongue dances with mine for a bit until he releases them and looks at me, a thin thread of our saliva and our heavy breathing leaving a traces of our passionate kiss. My eyes are hooded at this point and I’m filled with longing and love, Naraku looks down at me, his breathing is slightly off rhythm, but his is no match for my ragged breathing.

“I want to make you feel pleasure before I make love to you__________.” He says with a low voice.

He is already making me feel pleasure but I will let him take over, I give him a nod. Naraku smiles and leans down, he kisses my cheek and then my jawline, trails down my neck and to my s. He moves lower and lower and I realize that it’s just like that night, my heart begins to speed up again but I want to treasure this moment. Naraku’s lips and hands caresses my body with care and love as he descends, and like last time his hands then spreads my legs open and pushes them up, revealing me to him. I can feel his lips kissing my thighs and his hair tickling my skin. I try to steady my breathing but then I felt his tongue at my private area, I in a sudden breath as I feel the heat of his breath against my entrance. Feelings of pleasure flows through me and my legs instinctively wants to close but like last time, Naraku keeps them open with his strong arms. My back arches at the growing pleasure and I tilt my head back, my hands go down to find his face, I need to find him so that I can stay grounded. My breathing quickens and I close my eyes at the intense speed of the feeling, I can hear his breathing, his tongue and lips working to pleasure me. I touch his face and I caress it, I can feel the knot in my lower abdomen threaten to snap any moment. I want to look at Naraku, so I lift my head up and look down at what my hands are caressing with love. My eyes finds him the moment I look down, he looks so focused on pleasuring me.

“Naraku…” I breath out, my consciousness forcing to fade out as my hands beckons him to look at me.

As I say his name, Naraku’s eyes flickers up but not stopping. His red eyes finds mine and they were vivid, so vivid, I then feel his tongue pleasure me once more and that was the one that allows me to come undone. The knot snaps and my back arches, my hands on his face loosens as my muscles tenses up and a rush of light and pleasure fills my senses. My eyes closes and I tilt my head back, I let out a moan of pleasure as my muscles releases all the tension within seconds. My head turns side to side as I try to withstand the overwhelming tingling feeling. When the feeling of bliss slowly fades, I open my eyes and see the orange candlelight again. My breathing is hitched and my legs shakes slightly as I force myself to come down, then I feel Naraku back away from my private area and move back up to look at me. I feel him at my entrance again, he props himself above me and he touches my cheek, his facial expression soft and filled with passion.

“You’re face looks beautiful as you reach your bliss, I’m so happy that it’s only me that gets to see it.” Naraku says quietly.

“It will only be yours to see, now and till the end. You know, I don’t know when I’ll get use to the way you pleasure me just now, but it feels good.” I say to him with a tired smile.

“Then let’s both feel pleasure in the way that we both know?” He asks me with a soft chuckle.

“I’d like that, I want both of us to feel it this time.” I reply back.

Naraku smiles and we both find each other’s lips as we kiss, his nose brushing against my cheek as our tongues dances. He then slowly pushes himself into me and my legs spreads more as he pushes in, gentle pain occurs and faint pleasure lingers due to my previous . I in my breath as I break the kiss, I force myself to relax my mind and body and welcome Naraku in. I wrap my arms around his strong torso, in no time, Naraku completely sheaths himself. Naraku lets out an exhale, he lowers himself onto my body and he brushes my hair away from my face as he looks at me.

“I can finally make love to you now.” Naraku whispers out.

“Yes, let’s lose ourselves tonight.” I tell him softly.

Naraku's face comes close to mine and he kisses my jawline, I close my eyes at the kiss. He then rests his head beside mine and he starts to pull out and push back in, I hold him close to me as we make love. The room is filled with our heavy breathing and moans of pleasure, the rustling of the silk futon beneath us fills my senses as well. I can feel slight perspiration on Naraku’s body and mine. Our bodies moves in unison, the all so familiar feeling of bliss builds and builds as each minute goes by. Tonight is so precious to me, the two of us has gone through quite a bit together, from love, to heartbreak, to losing each other, and fighting for each other. Tonight, our lovemaking is us showing each other how much we cherish and love one another, it’s us giving each other ourselves for making through the hardships. Naraku’s right hand props my neck up from behind and he kisses my neck as my head falls back giving him full access to my skin, he lingers at my pulse.

“Naraku…” I breath out between moans.

“I know, I’m here and I’m almost there too.” He replies back.

A few more and the knot in my stomach snaps again, I bite my lips to restrain my scream, but I can’t prevent my moans from coming out. The was so intense that I feel my heart dropping and my eyes watering, my muscles tenses again and then releases the tension, my hand holds Naraku’s back as he continues moving. I shut my eyes and my back arches on it’s own, my head falls back into the fabrics. I hear him release a quite moan of pleasure as I ed. He draws out my pleasure, I try to catch my breath and I’m tired, but I want him to reach his. I try to force myself to stay conscious enough, a few more seconds I feel his movement losing control and rhythm. He starts to speed up slightly, I caress his face as I wait for him. Then he sheaths himself into me fully and his arms around me tightens, I feel his back tensing as well as he lets out a strained moan. A sudden rush of heat runs through me, it lasts for a few seconds and then I pull Naraku down onto my chest. I hold him close to me as we relish in the moment of passion, we stay quiet for a minute or two, Naraku then props himself up again and kisses my shoulder. He slowly pulls himself out of me. His heat leaves my body and I then feel the coolness of the air in the room, Naraku grabs the silk cover and covers us, he then lays down beside me. I turn my head to look at him, his red eyes has darkened slightly returning back to normal.

“When morning arrives, our true future will start.” I say quietly with sleep slowly taking over me.

“Yes, and in another few months, our child we enter this world. Get some rest, today was a tiring day, but I’m happy that we got to end it in each other’s warmth.” Naraku answers me with a smile.

“Indeed, goodnight.” I respond back.

Naraku kisses my forehead, I tilt my head back and look at the wooden table above us, the Camellia flower looks beautiful in the orange candlelight. I smile and rest my head close to his, I close my eyes and I slowly drift off. Morning arrives and I unpack everything and arrange them in our room, like before, I help out the village with Kagome and Sango, and help Sango play with the kids. Inuyasha, Miroku, and Naraku go out to do what they do. The morning soon ends and afternoon comes around, just spending today as the way it is almost makes it seem like everything that has happened didn’t even exist. Evening is coming around, the sky is becoming purple and fiery red as black slowly transitions in. I’m helping Sango, Kagome, and Lady Kaede making dinner.

“I’m going to go get the kids they should be back soon.” Sango says.

Sango then walks out after finish filleting a fish, I’m cutting up vegetables. Having lived here for a few months already, it has completely turned me into a different person, I can cook now, I feel really grown up, I don’t feel like a Lady from a privileged family, I just feel like a normal person here. Which I’m happy about.

“How is today for you_________? Feel like everything’s back to how it was?” Kagome asks me.

“Yes, everything feels like it’s back to how we were before Naraku’s second passing. Although everything has worked out, but there’s something that I want to do still.” I tell her.

“And what would that be?” Lady Kaede asks me.

“I want to talk to Sesshomaru, it seems like he holds a lot of knowledge and answers to questions that I wonder about before I lost my memories. I want to ask him and get answers, but I don’t know when I’ll see him again, due to everything that has happened. He has helped me so much and in the end… I feel like I didn’t give back anything in return.” I tell them looking down with a slight feeling of guilt.

“It does seem as if Sesshomaru was holding some things back after________ lost her memories. I suppose it would be good to talk with him again and get things cleared up. You don’t have to feel down, Sesshomaru realized that you and him were not meant for each other, so he let you go. He still cares about you, but I can understand the feeling.” Kagome says giving my arm a gentle rub.

“How would I find him or talk to him again…” I wonder to myself.

Suddenly, the curtain lifts and Sango returns with her kids, Shippo follows behind her and then Rin comes in last. As I look at Rin, something clicks in my mind. How did I forget? Rin and Sesshomaru are so close together, he has looked after her for quite some time and visits her every two weeks. Perhaps, Rin can pass a message to Sesshomaru the next time he visits her.

“Rin, can I talk to you for a bit?” I ask her.

“Of course.” Rin replies with a smile.

Rin is a beautiful young lady now, a mature young lady. I wonder how much she has changed since 12 years ago. The two of us exit out of the hut and I turn to face her, her black hair gently float in the gentle breeze.

‘What is it that you want to talk about?” She asks me.

“I want to talk to Sesshomaru about some things, but I don’t know when I’ll be able to see him again, so I was wondering if you know when he’ll come visit you?” I tell her.

“I see, in fact, Lord Sesshomaru should be coming by tomorrow, I’ll let him know that you want to talk to him. Is there a place that you want me to tell him to meet you?” Rin replies with a smile.

I think about it for a few seconds, and then smile.

“Yes, can you just tell him that the place, creates sounds that “ beats parallel to one’s heart.” I believe he’ll know where it is. I’ll wait for him there. Thanks Rin.” I say to her.

“No need to thank me, anything I can do to help.” I’m glad that things worked out in the end.” She says.

“Yea me too, I just have to close the page between Sesshomaru and I.” I tell her.

Rin nods with a smile. The two of us then head back in. Not soon after, Inuyasha, Miroku, and Naraku returns. I smile as I see them, and so does Sango and Kagome.

“Welcome back!” I say to them.

“Thanks for the warm welcome__________, hope that you had a decent day today?” Miroku asks picking up his son and giving Sango a hug.

“Yes, it was alright, just how it was before.” I reply back walking up to Naraku.

“Good.” Inuyasha says stretching and plops down next to Kagome.

I guide Naraku to sit down beside me and we start eating dinner together, it was quiet but warm moment. We talked about our day and what we did and such, after having tea, we all head to bed. After washing up I return to the hut that Naraku and I share, I want to tell him about my schedule tomorrow.

“Naraku, I need to tell you something.” I say to him.

“What is it?” he replies looking at me with his crimson eyes.

I take his hand in mine and I guide him to the futon, we both sit down across from each other and I sit up straight.

“I’m going to be out tomorrow from morning, I don’t know when I’ll be back, but don’t worry I’ll be fine.” I tell him.

“Alright, but is there a reason? If it’s something important I can accompany you.” He replies.

“I actually want to talk to Sesshomaru about some things, to clarify some questions that I have. I’ll be back after talking to him.” I say to him with a smile.

Naraku looks at me and shows me a relaxed smile, he then rests his hand on top of mine.

“I won’t worry then, stay safe out there tomorrow. In fact, Sesshomaru has come to find me when I left.” Naraku says with an exhale.

I look at him surprised, Sesshomaru went to go find Naraku when he left the village? When, and why?

“Why did he go look for you?” I ask Naraku.

“I suppose that’s something you can ask Sesshomaru yourself tomorrow.” Naraku smiles.

Now, I’m determined to talk to him tomorrow. Naraku then pulls me into him gentle and lays down on the futon with me on top of him, I lay my head on his chest just below his chin. I can hear his heart thumping lightly underneath his kimono, it’s rhythmic and hypnotic. With the accompaniment of the faint candle crackle and Naraku’s gentle on my back, I’m lulled to sleep. I wake up to the morning sun again, my mind is laced with sleep but I know I have to wake up. I have a task to do today, I rub my eyes and I roll on my back. Funny, wasn’t I in Naraku’s arms? He’s not beside me anymore, guess he’s up early again...like always. I sit up with a groan, and stretch.

“Good morning___________.” A soft low voice says from behind me.

I turn around at the suddenness, and I see Naraku sitting beside the wooden table and looking at the Camellias. He turns his head to look at me, a gentle smile laced his face immediately brightening my day.

“Good morning Naraku.” I greet him back with a smile.

After getting dressed and washing up, we walk to the big hut hand in hand, the morning sun is warm and comforting, people are out and about with their daily schedules. The sands below our feet crunches as we walk, Naraku’s hand envelops mine with gentleness and love.

“When are you leaving?” Naraku asks me.

“I’m not sure, perhaps after breakfast. I suppose I can take the time to walk around a bit and get some fresh air, take Boshi out for a ride.” I answer him back.

“I see, having some alone time is good for the mind, just stay safe out there today alright?” Naraku says turning his head to look at me.

I smile at his concern and understanding, I take the hand that I’m holding with my other free hand and I lean my head against his shoulder.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be alright. I can look out for myself, the place that I’m meeting Sesshomaru isn’t far away from the village. Don’t get me wrong, being with you is everything to me, but I suppose today is a day that being alone for a while won’t be so bad.” I assure him.

“That’s good, besides, I trust that Sesshomaru will look after you on my behalf today.” Naraku answers with a subtle chuckle.

The two of us finally arrive at the big hut, and on the way there, we meet up with Miroku and Inuyasha with the kids.

“Morning_________, Naraku.” Miroku says greeting us with a smile.

“Morning, Inuyasha, Morning Miroku.” We both reply in unison.

We all go inside and Kagome, Sango, Lady Kaede, Rin, and Shippo are all inside preparing.

“Morning!” I greet them all.

“Oh Good morning you guys!” Shippo responds with a smile.

“Morning.” Kagome, Sango, Rin, and Lady Kadee responds with a smile as well.

All of us then sits down for breakfast, the kids are laughing and such and it’s lively. I decided to let Kagome and the others know that I’ll be taking the day off.

“Sango, Lady Kaede, Kagome, I want to take the morning and afternoon off, maybe till early evening.” I tell them after breakfast.

“Oh, well it’s not like you're a staff in this village, you are a part of our family. But, is something the matter?” Kagome asks me.

“Oh no, I want to talk to Sesshomaru today, I asked Rin last night and she said that he will be visiting her today.” I explain to them.

“Right, of course you can.” Sango replies with a smile.

“Thank you.” I reply back with a bow.

“Is Naraku going with you?” Lady Kaede asks.

“No,__________ says that she wants to take the time to have some alone time, I want to respect her wishes.” Naraku answers.

“How caring.” Inuyasha says with a yawn.

“Well, guess we will take Naraku with us, we got a letter saying that a demon that looks like a frog is disturbing a family. Ribbet.” Miroku says nudging Inuyasha on the arm to straighten Inuyasha out.

We all laugh. After breakfast, we each depart to do our own thing. I look at Rin, and she looks back with a smile and a nod. I give her a nod back happy that she remembers. I go to the stables and get Boshi, I then lead him out of the village and onto the dirt road just before the grassy hills. I then haul myself over Boshi, as I sit on the saddle I realized that my kimono feels a bit tight and it was squishing my lower half a tiny bit. It dawns on me just how much my stomach has grown, my pregnancy is moving along nicely. I smile at the fact, I give Boshi’s reigns a snap and I head towards the direction of the designated location. The wind picks up around me and my hair flies behind me, Boshi’s breathing is heavy as he gallops through the gravel road. The sun is high and bright illuminating the world around me, I take in a deep breath of the fresh air and head forward, it feels nice to be in such a beautiful and vast place. It helps clear my mind for a bit. After galloping for a while around the large land, I then slow down and decide to just slowly trot the rest of the way to the location. After a while, I finally arrive at the place that I am to meet Sesshomaru at. The sound of gentle waves rhythmically shores and goes back into the sea, the sunlight reflects off the water surface. Yes, this is the place, the cherry blossom tree is the place that is dear to Naraku and I, and this place is the place that means so much to me when it comes to Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru took me here to give me back my bracelet and my memories, it was here that Sesshomaru and I realized that we weren’t meant for each other and that he had to let go of his love for me so that I can be with the one that I truly love. I don’t know when Seshomaru will visit Rin but I will wait for him here, I have quite a lot of things that I want to ask him that I couldn’t before I left him that day. I tie Boshi to a tree not too far away, and I walk to the edge of the sandy beach, the place is quiet and so serene. I’m surprised that no one is here to see this beautiful place, I sit down on the sand and look out towards the horizon that separates the sky and sea, the smell of faint sea salt fills my senses, the ocean breeze carries the short strands of my hair around me. I have to squint my eyes a little so that the sunlight won’t damage my eyes from the reflection on the water surface, I eventually close my eyes and rest my chin on my knees. It’s still morning, close to the afternoon now, but I think it will be a while till he comes. I’ll just take this time to enjoy the quietness and serenity, the gentle swish of the waves lulls me into a light slumber. I regain slight consciousness and I then feel the sea breeze again against my arm that peeps out from the kimono sleeves, I turn my head to the other side and then I feel something against my cheek, light brushing against my skin. I force my eyes to slowly open and I look at what it is, it is a blanket, a blanket knit from silk. I touch it and straighten my back out, who gave me this?

“Falling asleep by the sea can get you ill if you are not well dress, keep that in mind.” A low but gentle voice says from not far away on my right.

The voice surprises me, but I recognize who it belongs to as I enter back into reality. I sit up straight and I look to my right, there he is. His long white hair flows like silk behind him, his bangs sways gently in front of his face. His fair skin almost reflecting the sunlight just like the water surface, from the side I can see the two magenta stripes on his left cheek and the glimmer of his golden amber eyes. His white kimono sleeve flutters on the side, and the bundle of fur on his shoulder ruffles as he looks out to sea. I smile as I see him, he came.

“Sesshomaru, you’re here.” I say to him as I stand up.

He turns his head slightly and our eyes meet, his eyes are beautiful, and the purple blue moon on his forehead cements his celestial existence.