Unity of Two Souls

Fleeting Embraces, Falling Feelings ~ Naraku X Reader

After I light up the 5th candle in my room, the space around us becomes dimly lit, giving off a quiet warm atmosphere. My heart is slightly racing, but I tell myself to not be scared and don't back away. I want this, I want Naraku. I take a deep breath and I turn around to face Naraku, he's facing the door with his back to me. His long wavy black hair reflecting the orange candle light, he's still, but I can see his shoulders rising and falling as he breathes. I walk over to him, I gently take his cool hand into mine, Naraku lifts his head up and turns slightly to look at me. His vivid red eyes shining brighter than the ruby themselves, I turn him slightly so he's facing me. His brows are furrowed, he still looks worried. He lifts his free hand and holds my face.

 

"Do you really want this? I could hurt you." Naraku says softly.

 

"I do, the pain the comes with this intimacy is nothing compared to a stab wound. I can handle it, I'm not a little girl anymore. If I'm not afraid, then you shouldn't be either. You're a demon, being afraid or worries doesn't suit you. The only thing is, do you want this as much as I do?" I ask him again.

 

Without saying anything, Naraku leans in and captures my lips in his. I can feel longing in the kiss, and I know that he feels the same that I do. He releases my lips and kisses my jawline, his hand still cradling my face. I can feel my cheeks getting warmer, and I can hear my heartbeat through my ears. I look back up at Naraku, his breathing has slightly fastened. 

 

"Of course I do, since I'm still inexperienced, I'm counting on you to guide me." Naraku says.

 

I feel slightly embarrassed, I a human is going to teach a demon how to make love. Although embarrassed, but I know that it will last forever between us after tonight. I smile and lightly tug on his hand, I back up and I pull Naraku with me, our eyes never losing contact with each other. I back up until both of us are standing on my futon, I pull him to me and Naraku holds me to him with his strong arm. Our faces are just mere centimeters away from each other, I glide my hand along the silk kimono that I once gave him. My breathing becoming heavy with each passing second, my hands finally found his obi and I untie it. I let it drop to the floor, and I turn to the vest that he's wearing. Naraku doesn't say anything and neither do I, only our breathing echoes through the large room. I then grab the rim of the purple vest that he's wearing and I slide it down his shoulders and arms. After I drop the vest to the floor, I look back up at Naraku, his red eyes gazing into mine. Without words, Naraku lifts his hands up and starts to untie my obi. I feel my breathing slightly hitching.

 

"Are you alright?" He asks me.

 

"Yes, everything's perfect." I tell him with a smile.

 

Naraku lets out a subtle smile, he finishes untying my obi, the rustling sound of the silk fabric sliding pass one another fills my senses. After dropping the obi, Naraku's hands slides up my arms. I take a deep breath and start to untie the knots that are holding his upper kimono closed, I feel my mind going blank slightly. We've seen each other bare before, but it was with consideration for one another that day when we took that dip in the stream, but right now, we're removing each other's clothes in a moment of passion and intimacy. After untying the last knot at the bottom of his kimono top, I slide his kimono of his shoulders and listen to it fall onto the ground around our feet. Naraku's eyes never looking away from me, I touch his chest, the skin is like smooth porcelain, fair and flawless. Strong and muscular. I look up at Naraku, his red eyes looking deep into my own, his gaze almost seems as if he's asking for my permission to proceed. I give him a smile and a gentle nod, Naraku's hands then unties my own kimono knots and slides the crimson red silk kimono off of my own two arms. I feel the cool air touching my bare skin and goosebumps rises on the surface of my body, my hair falls over my shoulders. Naraku's hands touches my face, his smooth skin gliding against mine sends shivers through my senses, He delicately lifts my face up to meet his. 

 

"This all feel so new to me, I feel as if all these feelings that I have are about to overflow from within me." Naraku says his eyes glazing over mine.

 

I hold his hands in mine and I give him a smile. Our breathing are evident in this quiet space with just the two of us.

 

"This is new to me too, you don't have to feel alone, let them all out, let go and just take in this moment. Whatever happens, I'm here with you, so don't stop and just focus on your feelings. I want to know and feel all of them." I say to him quietly.

 

Naraku looks at me with love and longing in his eyes.  He then leans down and captures my lips between his, the kiss is deep and emotional. In between our kiss, I slide his bottom kimono down, as I do so I feel my heart racing. We are completely bare now with only our bracelets as our only attire left. One of Naraku's arm comes down and wraps around my waist, he then lowers the two of us onto the soft futon. The cold silk touches my back and sends shivers up my spine, I rest my head onto the pillow, Naraku supports himself above me. He releases my lips, our skin gently peeling away from each other's from the strong pressure of our kiss. I feel my cheeks are warming up, my heart is light and is fluttering. Naraku's breathing is slightly fast as well as he hovers above me.

 

"Focus on your feelings Naraku, focus on the love that you're feeling. Don't stop until you reach that moment, you can feel pleasure and bliss from this if you just let yourself go. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." I tell him gently.

 

"Knowing that this can be another way to express my love for you, I won't ever forget it." Naraku replies back with a smile.

 

I nod with a smile of my own. Naraku gently spreads my legs and rests himself between them, I can feel him at my entrance. I hold onto his strong biceps, Naraku glides his fingers down my body, I feel goosebumps raising wherever he touches. He then stops at my long scar, he looks at it and caresses it. I hold his chin gently and raise it so that I can see his face.

 

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

 

"It pains me to see this." He says quietly.

 

"I'm alive and well, you don't have to worry. Please." I assure him.

 

"If it hurts, tell me and I'll stop." He tells me.

 

I shake my head.

 

"I won't, I won't give this night up for anything. I want you." I tell him with confidence.

 

Naraku nods, he then positions himself, I ready myself mentally. He then pushes himself into me, I feel a slight pain at the intrusion of him. I begin to resist on instinct, but I tell myself to relax. Pressure builds at my lower region as he continues to push himself into me, I hold my breath and shut my eyes. I hear Naraku quietly letting out strained moans as he sheaths himself. Eventually, he completely enters me. My innocence is gone, but I feel no regret, I feel happy that I gave it to the person that I love so dear. I let go of the breath that I was holding, the pain and pressure then registers and they overwhelms me right away and I let out a gasp as I inhale and exhale. Naraku holds my face and looks at me.

 

"Are you alright?" He asks me with a worried tone.

 

I feel happy that I'm experiencing this intimate moment with him.

 

"I'm absolutely perfect, let yourself go Naraku." I tell him again with a smile.

 

I then lift my head and capture his lips with mine, this time I gently his lips and he slightly opens them. I find his tongue with mine, it's warm. It's new to Naraku as I hear him slightly gasping at this foreign kiss, but he quickly replies. His tongue entwines with mine, the next thing I know, I feel Naraku pulling himself out slightly and re-sheathing himself into me again, slight pain and a feeling of pleasure courses through me. I couldn't help but tilt my head back at the sudden feeling, my lips loses contact with his, our tongues seperates from each other and a thin thread of saliva follows as our tongues loses one another. We lose the heat of our kiss. Naraku continues to pull himself out and re-entering me slowly as to not hurt me.

 

"Naraku..." I breathe out.

 

"__________" Naraku lets out between each movement as he closes his eyes.

 

His breathing is heavy, I can tell he's focusing on the feelings that he's experiencing right now while making love to me. I entwine my fingers with his, I lift my upper body up and hold onto his muscular back, I kiss his cheek. I can feel the muscles on his back tensing with each movement, I can feel a feeling slowly building up inside of me. Naraku then kisses my ear and trails down to my neck, one of his hand in mine and the other propping himself above me. Our heavy breathing echos through the quiet room, only us, and our love for one another. As each second passes, I feel the pressure slowly building in my lower abdomen, I feel that I'm about to explode. I'm still a bit unfamiliar with this as well, a slight feeling of fear lingers in the back of my mind but I know I'll be alright because Naraku is here. Naraku's movement fastens and it's becoming slightly off rhythm, I can feel his breathing fastening and his fingers slightly tightening around mine. 

 

"___________, I feel something...." Naraku strains out between his breathing. 

 

"Don't hold it in, let your mind relax and embrace this feeling, it's your bliss and euphoria. I'm right here, I'm almost there too. Let go. Naraku let go." I whisper to him.

 

Naraku kisses me and rests his head beside mine, I can hear his heavy breathing beside my ear, his movement become more rigid and off, I can hear the silk covers above my head slightly rustling, he needs to find something to grab onto or he'll lose himself. With a few more deep , he sheaths himself fully into me, I hear him inhaling sharply and letting out a strained moan beside my ear. His grip on my hand tightens and I feel his back muscles tensing as his back slightly arches, a sudden rush of warmth fills my body from where we're connected. Naraku has reached his euphoria, I didn't quite reach mine but I'm happy nonetheless. I want him to feel this blissful moment more, I want him to feel what it's like to experience something so beautiful and intimate. We both lay on the futon with Naraku resting on top of me, our breathing are out of sync with each other but the warmth is mutual. I regain my composure slowly, Naraku props himself up and looks down at me, his eyes are so vivid red. He tucks a messy strand of my hair behind my ear as he slowed down his breathing. I smile at him as I give his hand a gentle squeeze.

 

"You reached your bliss, I'm happy." I say to him.

 

"So that's what true bliss and happiness feels like when you're with the one you love." He says quietly.

 

"Yes, when feelings of love is involved, it becomes so much more. It's not just connection of two bodies, it's the unity of two souls. Yours and mine. I'm happy that you reached your bliss." I tell him.

 

He furrowed his brows slightly as I say the last part. He caresses my face and looks at me with defined pupils.

 

"Yes, I've reached mine, but did you?" He asks me.

 

He reached his but he's asking if I reached my , I can't help but feel my heart flutter slightly.

 

"I'm happy knowing that you did." I tell him. 

 

"I want you to reach yours___________." Naraku tells me.

 

He leans down and kisses me, both of our lips are warm from our previous lovemaking. After a few seconds, he pulls back.

 

"It's alright Naraku." I tell him squeezing his hand.

 

"No, you taught me how to love and showed me how to convey that love, I have reached my bliss all because of you, it's only right that I let you reach yours too. Let me." Naraku says tracing my lips with his thumb.

 

He really wants me to feel that highest point, he wants me to feel his love for me. I can't deny it if he's this determined, I kiss the tip of his thumb and nod as my response. Naraku smiles, his bangs slightly sticking to his forehead. As a demon, he's has a lot of power and endurance. Naraku wraps his free arm around my waist, he then sits back and pulls me up with him. He sits down onto the soft futon with me on top of him, the two of us still connected at our most intimate parts. I wrap my arms around his neck, his long black hair tickling my skin. Naraku's strong arm holds onto my waist as I look down at him slightly. The candlelight gives the two of us an orange glow, and the perspiration lacing our skin reflects the light. I glide my fingers down his cheek as I gaze as his face, I then look back at him. 

 

"Make love to me Naraku." I say quietly without losing eye contact with him. 

 

"I will until you reach your bliss__________." Naraku replies.

 

I smile at his determination, I lean down and kiss him again, our tongues once again finding each other. This time, I took the lead, I move myself on him. With each movement I can feel him shifting, this time no pain, just a building feeling of pleasure. I hold onto Naraku's neck as I move, we both swallow each other's moans. In no time, our breathing starts to speed up again. I feel my lower abdomen start to tingle again and that building to an explosion feeling, I release Naraku's lips and I rest my chin on his left shoulder. My movements has started to lose momentum as I feel myself losing my consciousness.

 

"Naraku... I feel as if I'm going to lose myself..." I manage to say.

 

Naraku's hold on me tightens, he kisses my shoulder and keeps me close.

 

"Let go whenever you're ready, I'll hold you." He says besides my ear.

 

I really feel as if I'm about to float away, with a few more movements, I completely stop. My back arches by itself, I feel my whole body shudders as I shut my eyes. I cling onto Naraku's neck because I feel that if I don't I'll lose myself, I need to stay grounded. The tingling feeling overwhelms all of my senses and I feel my consciousness fading in and out. My breathing has hitched and I hold my breath. It only lasts for a few seconds then it slowly fades away, as I reached my bliss, all I could think about was how much I loved Naraku. I lose all of my strength and I literally collapse onto Naraku's shoulder as he holds me to his chest.

 

"I felt you reaching your bliss both outside and inside. It was beautiful___________." Naraku whispers besides me. 

 

I feel my cheeks going warm as I hear him say that. I lift my face up and look at him, I'm exhausted but seeing his blissful expression makes me feel strong all over again. I hold his cheek in my palms as I look at him.

 

"Are you tired? I should let you rest now." Naraku says with a slight smile.

 

Not yet, I don't want this to end just yet. I want it together, I want the two of us to experience it together , just once. I lean in and kiss him, Naraku's red eyes looking at me with softness. I release him and look back up at him.

 

"I want to feel it together this time. Just once." I whisper to him.

 

Naraku looks at me for a few seconds, and then nods with a smile. He then pulls himself out of me slowly, when he vanishes I feel empty inside. He kisses my shoulder and guides me to lay down onto the futon on my stomach, he then props himself up behind me. I feel him at my entrance again, he finds my hand with his and entwine our fingers together once more. He then enters me slowly, this time no pain came with it just pressure. He then lowers himself onto my back gently, careful as to not squish me. His body almost molds to mine perfectly as he leans down to kiss my shoulder and neck, he then starts pulling himself out and back in. The familiar feeling starts to build again bit by bit, our breathing echos through out the room as we make love for the third time. I rest my head on the soft futon, Naraku's movements getting faster and faster with each passing minute. In no time, I hear his breathing has started to hitch and becoming sharper and his movements becoming off rhythm again. I feel my reaching it's breaking point as well.

 

"___________... together..." He strains out between breaths.

 

"Together." I answer him.

 

With a few more sharp he sheaths himself fully once again, he leans down and kisses my shoulder as his grip on my hand tightens. I feel his muscles tensing up again and he lets out a muffled moan as he buries his face in between the crook of my neck and shoulder, a sudden warmth fills me once more inside and it helped push me to reach my bliss. I feel my insides snap and the tingling sensation floods my body again, my eyes slowly shuts as I lose all strength in my body. I squeeze Naraku's hand and I grip onto the silk cover of the futon so that I can stay grounded. My back arches by itself again and I let out a strained moan of pleasure, my consciousness fades in an out as I think about Naraku once again in those fleeting few seconds. After experiencing our euphoria together, Naraku lowers himself onto my body and holds me tightly. Our breathing is heavy and sharp, we just lay there as we slowly find ourselves again from our shared passion. As I look at our hands that are entwined together, I see the bracelets that we are wearing on our wrists, and I smile. 

 

"I love you_____________. Thank you for allowing me to experience this bliss." Naraku whispers besides my ear.

 

I smile at his sweet words of love. I squeeze his hand and kiss it. Naraku then props himself up and slowly pulls himself out of me, he then rests himself beside me. Our bodies are still warm from our love making, as I clear my mind slowly, I can feel the coolness of the room again. I pull the silk covers over the two of us, I then lay on my side to look at Naraku. He's laying on his back, his chest rising and falling slowly. He has a soft expression laced on his face with a hint of true happiness, he turns to look at me, his bright red eyes burning into mine accompanied by the dim candlelight.

 

"You were lovely when you were a child, and you became even more beautiful as your matured, but right now, you look the most beautiful." Naraku says as his red eyes glazes over my face. 

 

I smile at his words, I squeeze his hand again, they're warm and strong.

 

"Goodnight my love." I say to him.

 

Naraku squeezes my hand gently and I pull myself closer to him and rest my head on his shoulder. 

 

"Goodnight, my love." I hear him reply back.

 

I close my eyes and slowly drift off as I listen to our breathing, that has somehow became in sync with each other.