Intertwined Passion

Fleeting Embraces, Falling Feelings ~ Naraku X Reader

Our breathing hitches slightly as we continue to kiss. I slide myself off of Naraku's lap and I kneel beside him, my arms unravel themselves from around his neck and comes in front of his strong chest. I break the kiss, my lips feeling slightly puffy from the contact with his. I look back at him, his red eyes opens to find mine.

"I want to lose myself tonight with you. To pull myself away from reality and just lose myself in you." I say to Naraku.

"Then lose yourself, I'll be here to hold you when you need something to ground yourself." Naraku replies with a gentle smile.

I smile in response, I then turn my attention to his kimono. I take off his purple silk vest, he slides it off of his shoulders and onto the soft futon, the rustling of the fabrics fills the room. I then put my fingers on the knots that holds his kimono close, I feel my cheeks heating up and my heartbeat racing. We've made love before, but the feeling will never change no matter how many times. I think it's because, the driving force is not lust, it's pure love. I believe that when you make love with someone with love as the main driving force, the heart will always make it seem like it's the first time, and I find that beautiful. I untie the knots and as I get to the last one, Naraku's hands holds my face in his palms. He lifts my head to look at him, the warm candle light makes him look stunning.

"Your face feels hot, I can feel your heartbeat racing. Are you nervous?" He asks me.

"I don't know if you can call this nervous but yes, my heart is beating fast, in a good way because I love you." I say with a soft smile.

"Just breathe, Everything will be alright, I'm here to hold you when you need it." Naraku assures me.

I nod, I know he'll be there when I need to hold onto myself before I fall into a dream tonight, I return to the last knot and untie it. I then open up his kimono, his broad strong chest reflects the candle light in the dimly lit room. I slide the kimono off of his shoulders, and they pool around him on the futon. Naraku then lifts his hand up and starts to untie my obi, his arm muscles tenses with each movement. He unravels the obi and puts it beside us on the wooden floor board, he then starts to untie my kimono knots. His movement smooth and agile, no hesitation evident, I watch his flawless face focusing on shedding my attire. His movement isn't rushed, he's calm and controlled. When he finishes untying the knots, he doesn't open my kimono, he takes hold of the collars and gently slide it off my shoulders. My bare skin comes in contact with the room temperature air, and slight goosebumps rises on my skin. I look back at Naraku, his chest rising and falling in a controlled rhythm. His eyes softly looking at me, I smile at him. Naraku then opens his arms to welcome me into his embrace.

"Let me embrace you tonight____________." Naraku quietly says.

I nod in response, I then lean into Naraku's arms and I hug him. His lips finds mine again, and our tongues dances with each other. Naraku pulls me onto his lap, he then turns us and then lowers me gently onto the cool futon, the silk fabric brushes against my back sending a shiver through my spine. My head touches the pillow as I rest my body onto the futon beneath me, our tongues still connected in this intimate kiss. Naraku looms over me, his hair brushing my chest and arms. I can hear his bottom attire rustle as he removes them, one of his hand gently spread my legs open and he rests himself between them. I can feel him at my entrance, I break the kiss, our tongues losing each other's heat. I breath heavily from the lack of oxygen. I open my eyes, having that fuzzy vision again. I look back up at Naraku, I'm caged underneath him, his wavy black hair falling beside him like a cape.

"Are you ready?" He asks me.

"I am." I reply back to him.

"Tell me if you need to stop." Naraku tells me as he touches my face.

I smile at him, I hold his hand in mine as I shake my head.

"I won't, just like that night. Like I said earlier, I want to lose myself tonight with you. I want to feel you as much as I can, even if it takes all night." I say to him.

"Are you sure you want that? I don't think you can handle it." Naraku says slightly furrowing his brows in worry.

I lean up and kiss him, I hold his face to mine. I then release his lips and I rest my forehead against his, his cool skin soothing me.

"I'll be fine, because I have you here to ground me." I say quietly to him so that only the two of us can hear.

Naraku's eyes looks into mine, seeing them so up close they actually look like red crystals with beautiful white round pearls as his pupils. I see him relaxing his brows and shows me a gentle smile.

"We'll both let ourselves go tonight, we owe each other that much. I owe you that much." Naraku says.

I shake my head in response.

"You don't owe me anything Naraku. Tonight, I'll give you love that will equal to the love that you'll give me." I say to him as I glide my fingers against his face.

Naraku nods, I feel his breath against my face. He then separates our foreheads, I rest my head back onto the pillow. Naraku pulls the futon covers over us as he repositions himself. He rests himself at my entrance and slowly start to push in, I grab onto his arms and I hold my breath. Like the first time, I try to resist on instinct but I tell myself to relax my mind and to welcome him inside. As Naraku pushes himself, his hips pushes against mine and opens my legs wider. I close my eyes at the unwelcome pressure, but I try my best to tolerate it. I can feel Naraku enter me bit by bit and then eventually he finally sheaths himself fully into me, I slowly exhale and let everything sink in. As I let my senses relax and do their job, I feel the warmth of Naraku inside. I open my eyes and I see him looking down at me.

"____________, you're warmth feels so comforting. I've missed it." Naraku says quietly with a gentle smile.

"I miss it too." I reply.

I feel complete, I'm one with Naraku again. I put my arms around his back and pull him into me, he rests himself on top of me. Our lips come together once more, his skin touching mine and his fingers laced in my hair and caressing my face, he started moving. He pulls himself out slowly and then push himself back in, I pull my lips off of his and I close my eyes. Naraku rest his head beside mine, my fingers holding onto his strong back. My body moves with each of his movement, the pressure has subsided and now faint pleasure fills my senses. I can hear our heavy breathing as we made love, the candles flickers in the room causing soft shadows here and there. Naraku's movements slowly brings me closer to that euphoric feeling bit by bit, I can feel a slight tingly feeling forming in my lower abdomen. My fingers involuntarily grab onto his back, clinging onto his porcelain skin. Our breathing has turned into pants, droplets of sweat has started to develop on our bodies. The room feels hot, with each the deep feeling builds and builds until it's almost at the verge of snapping. I hold Naraku's face as my body moves up and down. His pleasure filled eyes finally lands on mine, I hold his gaze but he continues to move bringing both of us to that release.

"I'm almost there.." I manage to say in between the pants.

"I'm too, let go whenever you're ready." Naraku says lacing his finger with mine.

I close my eyes and pull him back to me, Naraku's has slowly become faster and out of rhythm. I can hear him releasing quiet moans has our breathing synced with each other, in no time our breathing starts to hitch, and I feel the tingling sensation becoming more intense. Without thinking I dug my nails into Naraku's back, with one more from Naraku, the sensation in my lower abdomen finally snaps and I shut my eyes as I feel every single muscle in my body shudders. I tilt my head back and my back arches, I hold my breath as I feel my body feel light. Naraku holds onto me tightly as I lose myself in this fleeting moment of euphoria. When the feeling slowly fades, my body finally relaxes. I couldn't hear anything for a few seconds but then all of my senses seem to be coming back to me. I finally let my breath go and I let out ragged inhales and exhales. Naraku props himself above me and looks down at me, I have to calm my racing heart down as I look up at him. Naraku's breathing has returned back to normal, I feel bad that he didn't reach his, but he didn't last time either. It's ok, because we have all night. Naraku puts his forehead to mine, his skin slightly cool.

"You reached your , it was beautiful, I've missed that feeling." Naraku whispers.

I smile as I hold his face.

"Yes, I want to help you find yours." I tell him.

I then gently push him back while still connected to each other at our must intimate areas, Naraku slides himself back till he's sitting on the futon I straddle him as I lock my arms around his neck. Once again, I'm looking down at his flawless face. Naraku's hands rests on the side of my hips, his cool hands sending gentle shivers through my body. When I feel that he's ready, I begin to move on top of him. I lower my face down to his and my lips lock with his, our tongues finding each other in a rush. The familiar feelings starts to engulf me again, our breathing starts to speed up. But this time, I want to make sure that Naraku reaches his first.  I begin to move myself against him faster, Naraku lets out moans of pleasure in the kiss as his hands slowly tightens around my waist. Naraku closes his eyes, I releases his lips and I bring his head to my chest. His breathing blows against the skin on my chest, I feel my reaching its breaking point again. My movements starts to become ragged, but I'm going to endure until he reaches his.

"__________, I'm close..." Naraku says with laboured breath.

"Same... together..." I say looking at him.

I push myself a few more , and then I feel Naraku tense up his back muscles and his arms tighten around my waist. Warmth fills my lower abdomen in rushes, Naraku lets out strained moans as he buries his face into my chest. The warmth pushes me over the edge as well, the sensation snaps and the tingling feelings fills me once more, this time stronger than the last. I feel my muscles tense up and then releases all the tension, my head tilts back as I close my eyes and indulge myself into this feeling with Naraku. My back arches again involuntarily. I had to force myself to cling onto Naraku so that I can stay grounded, Naraku pulls me back against his chest as I slouch my body against his. Our breathing are laboured and heavy, My body releases shudders then and now as I try to regain my composure. Naraku's hands glides through my hair trying to calm me down. I was gasping for air. I feel tired but I don't want this night to end just yet.

"You're exhausted___________." Naraku gently say while my hair.

"I am, but I don't want this to end yet, not yet." I say as I pull back to look at him.

Naraku's vivid red eyes burns into mine among the orange candle light. The futons and covers are now in disarray around our bodies. Naraku looks at me for a few seconds and then shows me a gentle smile. He then leans in and he kisses my jawline, he then trails the kiss down my neck. My neck involuntary tilts back as I feel his breath gliding along my neck, Naraku then pushes me back onto the futon, I lay on my right side as he rests himself behind me. He trails kisses along my shoulder and back. He lifts my left leg up, then reposition himself at my entrance. I reach behind me to touch his face, Naraku's right arm wraps around my waist and then pushes himself inside with the other. I close my eyes and lean my head back into him, Naraku kisses my cheek and I can hear his moan beside my ear. This time, it seems as if Naraku have to almost force himself slightly inside, I think after reaching my twice I have become a bit sensitive. I try to relax my body to welcome him in. Naraku's gentle kisses helps me to open up and finally allow him to sheath himself inside, we let out mutual moans of pleasure. We take a moment to adjust, and Naraku starts moving. He pulls himself out and pushes back in in repeat, my body moves against his. His warmth fills my whole being, I feel like I'm in a dream, I think by the end of the night I will be in a dream. Naraku's hand finds mine and laces our fingers together, his movement starts to speed up as we race to find our highest point. In no time, I feel my inside slighting tightening now and then. The fuzzy feeling builds with each passing second, Naraku's movement seem to become forced as he enters me.

"__________.... I'm about there." Naraku pants out.

"I'm there too... Narak..." I say.

Before I could finish, the knot in my stomach snaps and my mind is sent into a world of pleasure. My back arches and my head tilts back into Naraku, I shut my eyes tightly as the pleasure overwhelms everything. It's so much stronger than the last time that I couldn't suppress myself. I let out a strained moan as my body shudders and I grip onto Naraku's fingers so that I can ground myself before I float away. Naraku's other hand holds onto my waist tightly and holds me to him, the warmth of his skin reminds me that he's here and that I'll be alright. I let the pleasure slowly fade away on it's own, I open my eyes and I feel the world slightly spinning, I see white spots here and there as I try to come to my senses again. The pleasure was so intense that I felt like I was really about to lose myself, Naraku kisses my jawline and holds me as we both take a moment to calm everything down. After making love 3 times already, a break is needed I suppose. We let the quietness fill our senses as we calm our beating hearts, Naraku's fingers feels so warm with mine. He rests his face behind my neck, his cool breath making me form goosebumps on my back side.

"I should let you rest, you seem exhausted." Naraku quietly says behind me.

I let out a small giggle, my body feeling slightly numb from all the pleasure. I turn my face and shift my body slightly so that I can just see his face at the edge of my vision. His black hair matted to his forehead, the faint red of his eyes reflecting the orange light of the candles. My left hand glides along his smooth face.

"You're saying that you should let me rest, but what about you? Aren't you tired?" I ask him with a smile.

Naraku nuzzles his nose against my cheek, his scent fills my senses.

"I'm a demon, I can regain my strength in no time unlike you. I wish that I can make love to you all night, we actually said that we would, but I believe that I should let you rest." Naraku says.

We did, we did say that we would lose ourselves tonight and make love till the night ends, but thinking about it I do feel a bit tired, but I want to feel him one more time. I want us to reach our highest point once more together. I want us to lose ourselves completely tonight into each other's warmth.

"Then make love to me once more before the night calls us to rest. I want to feel your warmth one more time." I say quietly.

I feel Naraku's body slightly tensing, I wait for his response. I then feel his body relaxing and his fingers tighten around mine gently, he then kisses my left cheek and down my jawline. He slowly pulls himself completely out of me, I feel empty as I lose his warmth. I close my eyes as I tilt my head up so that he can have more access, he then uses his body weight to push my body onto my stomach as he incase me beneath him. He gently lowers himself onto my back, the soft futon feels heavenly against my warm skin. His knees slightly spread my legs and he positions himself again. His right hand then turns my head to the right so that I can face him, I have to prop myself up slightly. His lips finds mine and his tongue intertwine with mine, his warm breath mixes with mine as he slowly sheaths himself into me. I let out a moan at the pressure of him coming inside, Naraku takes in my cries as he fully enters me. He then starts moving after giving me a few seconds to adjust, I then release my lips from his, our tongues loses one another, but a thin silk of our saliva lingers as we pull apart until it breaks. I then lower my body back onto the silk futon, Naraku then molds his body to mine as he pulls himself out of me and then back in. Naraku's left hand finds my left hand and laces his finger with mine, I look at our wrists, seeing the red bamboo bracelets on both of our wrists fills me with happiness. My body moves in sync to his movements, in no time the euphoric feeling builds inside my lower abdomen, the speed of the build frightens me slightly but I know that Naraku is here to hold me. Naraku's breathing starts fastening and his movement starts going out of rhythm. He's close.

"Naraku... I.. I'm almost..t..there." I say between ragged breathing.

"I'm close too. Together, one more time____________." Naraku says with heavy breathing.

The knot in my lower abdomen suddenly snaps and the rush of the tingling feeling fills me in great strength. I close my eyes as my mind blanks out, my muscles tenses and my body shudders once again. I see white spots filling the darkness of my vision. My right hand grabs onto the futon below me and the other tightening around Naraku's hand, I let out a cry of pleasure, it feels overwhelming. I can feel a few tears forming at the rims of my eyes. Somewhere still in my consciousness, I feel Naraku entering me a few more times and then sheaths himself completely into me. A rush of warmth fills me and helps me ride out my euphoric pleasure, Naraku's muscles tenses as he releases. Strained moans comes from him and he finally releases his breath, he then lowers himself onto me and lets himself go, I feel his body going limp slightly as he catches his breath. I had to breath sharply for a while as I try to stop my body from shuddering, we had to lay there on the futon for a few seconds as we wait for our bodies to come down from our highest point. I suppose this is what losing oneself to pleasure really feels like, to lose yourself into such beauty with the one you love, it feels heavenly. My body feels spent, it feels numb, but I'm happy that I got to feel Naraku's warmth. Naraku then wraps his arms around my waist and he slides himself off of my back and pulls me with him till we're laying on our right side, Naraku is still inside me. I don't mind at all if we fall asleep like this, I feel complete and content this way.

"We've made love before, but today felt completely different. I never felt so happy." Naraku whispers from behind me.

"Indeed, after so long of not seeing each other, I suppose our love grew more and more with each passing day. Today we released it all and felt each other to our heart's content, it was absolutely precious." I reply.

Naraku kisses my shoulder and rests his face behind my neck. I smile and I kiss his hand and hold it close to my chest.

"I wonder what the future holds for us." Naraku says quietly.

"Whatever it may be, let's live through it together. I love you Naraku." I say to him.

"Yes, let's live through it together. Goodnight, my love." He replies.

I close my eyes and I let my mind focus on his warmth encasing me, after a long night of making love, I think we both can use a good rest. Whatever the future holds, I'm sure that as long as I have Naraku here, I'll be fine. I let my tired mind drift off as I fall into a quiet dream, the faint sound of the candles flickers in the distance and Naraku's breathing next to my ear.