Please

Magnets (One Shot Compilation)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Based on two songs. 'Please' by Lee Sora and 'All These Years' by Camila Cabello

.
.
.

Jennie's POV:

As hard as I tried, I can't seem to forget about you.

You, Lisa, are someone I know I cannot live without and it's frightening. You were the best thing that happened to me. We loved, we laughed, and we cried. We were happy.

Were.

Was.

No longer.

Is it that strange that you're still the one I want?

Did you know I still cry when I think about you?

Maybe it was my fault.

I was impatient.

I constantly complained that you weren't ready to come out. But, could you blame me? I wanted to show the world that you were mine.

However, if I didn't complain, would there still be an us?

I hoped that we could go back to the beginning. We may have been together for 3 years, but you were my best friend my whole life.

You once said that I was all you wanted, but now those words seem to have no meaning to me.

Why?

Because, there you are sitting across from me with a beautiful woman hugging your arm. She was smiling at you the way I would smile at you. And on both of your fingers lay a beautiful diamond ring.

She was your fiancé.

And me?

Your wedding planner.

Guess you were ready to come out. But not with me.

All the memories we shared are now forgotten from your mind. And it was all because of your new love.

I force out a tight smile while extending my hand out for the both of you to shake.

"Hello, I'm Jennie Kim. And I will be your wedding planner."

.
.
.
.
.
A few minutes earlier:

"Rosé, I swear this is the last favor I'm going to do for you," I said into the phone while exiting my car. Rosé laughs,

"You know you love me. Besides, I heard this couple is like filthy rich so expect a giant tip wifey!" She says. I laugh with a playful eye roll,

"You do realize I'm leaving soon to Japan right? I might have to leave before or during their wedding," I point out while locking my car and making my way into a restaurant where I'll be meeting my clients. Rosé giggles,

"Well guess it depends on your clients wedding date," She teases. I chuckle and open the door of the restaurant,

"What's my clients name anyways?" I ask while walking in. I go to the front desk and cover my phone,

"Hello, I'm expecting to meet two ladies. My name is Jennie Kim," I said. I bit my lip to hold in a laugh as Rosé yelled out in the phone 'She's the queen of Chanel ma'am! How do you not know her?!'

"Ah yes, Miss Kim, they're just three tables down over there," The hostess says with a kind smile. I send a small smile in return before walking towards the area. Looking at the table, all I could see is the back of the heads of my clients. One was a brunette and one was a silver haired woman.

"I think I see them. What are their names?" I ask. The brunette laughs lightly and playfully slaps the arm of the silver haired girl. The silver haired girls turns her face, showing me her side profile. I squint my eyes to scan the familiar woman before widening my eyes.

Wait.

Those eyes.

Those lips.

No.

I immediately stopped in my tracks and felt my heart clench tightly. The colors on my face had drained and my palms began to sweat that I had to grip onto my phone tightly. I stumbled backwards but held myself together as my breath began to quicken.

"Okay your clients names are, Nicole Zenfaya and La—

"Lisa," I whisper out. Rosé doesn't hear me,

"Manoban. She sounds Thai," Rosé says. That's because she is.

"Do you see them?" She asks. I could only nod and swallow thickly.

"Y-Yes. I'll c-call you back," I stammer out. And not waiting for her reply, I quickly hung up and placed my phone back into my purse.

I wanted to cry.

I wanted to scream.

I wanted to run.

But what do I do?

I took a deep breath, smoothed down my pencil skirt, forced out a smile (easy to do with practice) and walked towards them.

"I apologize for being late but Mrs. Rosé Park Kim won't be able to make it due to her pregnancy so I will be taking over," I said while placing my bag down and seating myself in front of them. Nicole creases her eyebrows,

"I'm sorry but may I ask who you are?" She asks. And ignoring the eyes that haunts my dreams, I respond while extending my hand out.

"Hello, I'm Jennie Kim. And I will be your wedding planner."

.
.
.
.
.

Present:

Nicole's eyes widen and she immediately took my hand and shook, rather aggressively I might add,

"Oh my gosh! the Jennie Kim?? You're like the best wedding planner in Korea!!" She says excitedly. I force out a chuckle and shrug,

"I try to be," I said. I shift uncomfortably in my seat but kept my features composed as her gaze never left my face. Niki squeals while turning towards Lisa and hugging her arm tightly,

"This wedding is going to be perfect!" She says. I felt a shiver go down my spine the moment Lisa spoke,

"It sure is," She says. Her voice. So smooth, so soft. I missed that voice. I look down and reached for my bag to pull out the wedding planning book. I place it on the table and opened,

"Before we start may have your name please?" I ask with my pen ready. I look up at Nicole first,

"Nicole Zenfaya, But you can call me Niki," She says. I —once again— force out a tiny laugh while writing it down,

"Niki, got it," I said. I slowly look towards Lisa and felt my façade falter for just a moment when our eyes had finally locked.

I didn't prepare for this moment to ever happen. Now that she's near, everything came rushing back. I still feel everything. And it only took a second.

Her hairs gotten quite shorter from her previous long blonde hair, her soft eyes are just as I remembered and her smile, that damn smile, is still the same. It was soft, but seemed forced. Just like everything I'm doing.

The difference is, I don't think you can see through me like I have always seen through you. Took me years to pretend that I was okay. And I have pretty much mastered it.

You probably will never know but you are someone I was still after all these years. I've waited for you. Prayed that it wouldn't be too late and you wouldn't be far. But my prayers were obviously ignored.

Forcing out another gentle smile,

"And your name miss?" I asked. I could've sworn I saw something flicker in her doe eyes, but because I didn't want to stare too long I looked back down to the paper.

"Lalisa Manoban," She says. I gulp discretely and nodded my head while writing it down.

"Okay perfect! Now.." I excitedly say while flipping the pages. I look up at them and a sent a fake teasing smile,

"Who's last name will you both share?" I ask. I continued to alternate my eyes to the both of them. Niki giggled and looked over to Lisa who kept her focus on me. It was if she was trying to read me but I blocked any kind of true emotions inside me.

"We were going to share Lisa's last name," Niki said. I nodded while writing it down.

"Okay perfect! Now let's start on the planning!" I said excitedly. I look over to Lisa and saw her looking down at her ring. She meets my eyes and I had to once again look away.

.
.
.
.
.

Luck never seems to be on my side.

Why?

Because my next meet up with the "lovely" couple was today. However, I had received a call from Niki and she informed that she will not be attending but Lisa will. So here I am at the flower shop, waiting for Lisa to show up.

I kept fidgeting on my stance, I was nervous as hell. I was constantly adjusting my crop white button up sweater and playing with my white Chanel belt. I couldn't keep still.

       

So to ease my mind I had started calling Rosé,

"Hey wifey," She says tiredly. I smile,

"So, hows the birth giver?" I tease while combing my fingers through my hair. Rosé scoffs,

"I feel like I was ripped in half," she whines causing me to laugh lightly,

"Why couldn't Jisoo be the one to get the donor inside her body?" Rosé playfully whines out with Jisoo complaining in the background. I chuckle and shrug,

"Face it Rosé, you know you're the much stronger one in the relationship," I tease. She scoffs and laughs,

"Damn straight!" She yells out. I laugh and go to reply till I heard the doors opening and a familiar silver hair girl entering. I look up and felt myself blushing at the sight of her wearing a white sweater as well. We use to unconsciously match on a daily basis. Never planned.

       

She rushes towards me with an apologetic smile,

"Sorry I'm late," she says slightly breathless. I force out a small smile,

"No worries," I said. I place the phone back to my ear,

"I have to go my clients here," I said. Rosé dramatically sighs,

"Okay! Bye! Love you wifey!" She says. I smile while letting out a chuckle,

"Love you too hubby," I said before hanging up. I look over to see a small frown etched onto Lisa's lips. I furrow my eyebrows,

"Is something wrong Miss Manoban?" I asked. Saying that felt so foreign to me. I didn't like it one bit. Lisa smiles and nods,

"I'm fine," she says. But I could tell she wasn't but I knew it wasn't my place to ask anymore. So, I simply nodded and motioned for her to follow me,

"Okay then, let's start looking. What kind of flowers were you both hoping to get?" I asked without looking at her. I waited for moment while grazing my fingers over the white roses. These were my favorite kind. Lisa use to give these to me when we were together. But, now wasn't the time to reminisce.

With Lisa's silence from behind, I had turned around and noticed her staring at my hand. My left hand to be exact. I look down at my hand that had three rings on my fingers to see if I had something there. But seeing as there was was nothing I look back up at her in confusion,

"Miss Manoban?" I call out. She flinches and looks back up at me. She silently stares at me causing a slight blush to grow on my cheeks. But, not wanting her to see, I swiftly turn back around to stare at the flowers. I walked past the white roses and ignored the pain in my chest.

"Were you both looking for something light? Like these pink roses? Or maybe a mix of white and pink roses? How does that sound?" I asked. I turn back around and held in my breath seeing as Lisa stood in front of the white roses and stared at it with a distant look. I took in a deep breath and walked towards her but stopped at a respectful distance,

"If you are not feeling well Miss Manoban, we can reschedule for another day and this time with your fiancé?" I asked. I was expecting her to agree but her response caught me off guard,

"What're you doing Jennie?" She asks without looking at me. I furrow my eyebrows and ignored the way my heart skipped a beat with the way she spoke my name. It sounded too perfect in my ears.

"I'm sorry? I don't understand? Do you not like the idea or—"

"Why are you acting like you don't know me?" She asks while turning around and finally locking her eyes with mine. I quickly turn around and continued walking down to store,

"It seems rather inappropriate and unprofessional of me to bring up the past," I simply say.

"Now if we could go back to searching flowers for your wedding, I would very much appr—"

"No," she says. I stop and slowly turn around to face Lisa who was too close for my liking. I take a quick step back and cross my arms. I lift my eyebrows,

"No?" I ask. She shrugs and places her hands in her pocket while taking another step forward,

"I don't want to," She causally says. I narrow my eyes and took a deep breath to ease my irritation. I forgot how stubborn Lisa could be. It was annoying but ever so charming.

"Well then, I guess we will be rescheduling. So, if you will excuse me," I said while brushing past her but before I could leave she had quickly snatched onto my wrist. And feeling her soft skin once again caused a chill to go down my spine and goosebumps to prickle my skin. I had to bite my lip to hold a small whimper knowing another woman gets to be touched by these hands.

I turn back around to see Lisa staring down at her hand that was holding my wrist. She looks up at me and for a moment, her eyes reminded me of how she would look at me when we were together.

Were.

Was.

No longer.

And that reminder instantly caused me to snatch my wrist from her grip and hide it behind my back.

"Is there something that you need that's actually related to your wedding because if not then my presence should no longer needed," I said firmly. She slo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter