A Blast From The Past pt. 1

Magnets (One Shot Compilation)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Remind me again as to why you invited them over?" I ask. I had nothing against the girls, one could say I even have a little crush on one of them but I absolutely hate cleaning. My roomate/best friend from college, Jisoo, rolls her eyes as she was getting bottle of beers out of our fridge.

 

"Because I can. I love you Lisa but I need to interact with other humans sometimes and not just a house troll." She mocks. I gasp and narrow my eyes towards her as I continued to sweep the floor.

 

"Watching Tv and reading books is way better than human interactions." I point out. She shakes her head and chuckles while placing our bbq chips in a bowl.

 

"Just be grateful that I invited the love of your life." She states. I roll my eyes and groan,

 

"For the last time I don't have a crush on your cousin!" I exclaim. She raises her eyebrows at me with a sly smirk that I so badly wanted to slap off. She chuckles,

 

"Sure you don't." She laughs as I flip her off while placing the broom to its original spot. Cleaning, my mortal enemy. I sigh in relief as we finally finished cleaning and flop myself down on the couch. She joins me after setting up the snacks for the girls and grabs her magazine. With my eyes closed, I begin to ask tiredly,

 

"What time are they coming over anyways?" 

 

"In 5 minutes," she casually states while flipping the pages of her magazine. My eyes shoot wide open,

 

"What?! You barely tell me this now??" I exclaim while jumping off the couch. I was still in an oversized white t shot that had a stain on it with baggy sweats and my dirty blonde hair was tied into a messy bun. Keeping her eyes on the magazine, a knowing smirk slowly gets drawn into her heart shaped lips once again,

 

"Was I suppose to?" She sarcastically asks. I grab a pillow and throw it on her head before sprinting off to my room. I chuckle as I hear her yelling incoherent words towards me but I could care less. 

 

Don't misunderstand. 

 

I'm only changing because I would like to look presentable not because the pretty brunette is coming over.

 

Trust.

 

...................

 

I gulp nervously with my heart hammering through my chest as I hear faint laughter from the living room. 

 

I decided not to join Jisoo and her friends outside and camp out in my bedroom to avoid any human interaction. I felt somewhat grateful that I didn't really need to join them since I'm not relatively friends with either of them. The only reason I'm acquainted with the two girls is because of Jisoo. 

 

"Why are you so nervous Lisa? Get it together." I whisper to myself as I placed my beige cap on my head to hide my face. 

 

Okay, yes, I lied. I had the biggest crush on one of the girls in the living room.

 

Jennie Kim.

 

The moment Jisoo first introduced me to her was the moment I knew I was ed.

 

Reason being, I actually went to high school with the one and only Jennie Kim. And like every typical high school story, the invisible girl was in love with the most popular student that was, of course, taken by a handsome knight. In my case, Lalisa Manoban was in love with Jennie Ruby Jane Kim who had a boyfriend.

 

And with my obvious luck, she had to be cousins with my best friend.

 

We've spoken a few times in high school but she always forgot my name hence why she didn't recognize me when Jisoo introduced us. I wouldn't recognize me either to be honest. Back then my hair was chocolate brown and I had giant specs. 

 

Although, I was slightly pleased that she didn't remember me. It's better to leave the past behind. And it made it easier for me to mask my nervous self from her by a feigning a look of disinterest in becoming her friend. But that had completely back fired because Jennie Kim was the type of person that didn't like to be disliked by anyone. 

 

So, whenever she was over she always tried to have a conversation with me about God knows what just to get closer with me, but Lisa being Lisa decided to be short with her and hide in my room.

 

After high school I really believed I was never going to see her again and hoped to forget her but the moment my eyes locked with her piercing brown eyes again, all my feelings returned and it certainly and extremely .

 

I was planning on staying in my room the whole night but my stomach dying of hunger and screaming out t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter