Beautiful pt. 2

Magnets (One Shot Compilation)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next week Niki and I officially started dating. We weren't labeled as girlfriends but we did act like it. And as soon as I told her yes, Jennie suddenly changed and started to act like how she use be before my confession.

 

Clingy.

 

It was like, since I now have a significant other, she doesn't have to worry about my feelings towards her.

 

God, how she was mistaken.

 

However, after a few more weeks, while Niki and I grew closer and finally labeled ourselves as girlfriends, Jennie then suddenly became so distant and short with me that I just completely gave up. 

 

Her mood swings were confusing the hell out of me that I just can't seem to even try to talk to her without mentally damaging myself.

 

And Niki is a wonderful girl and I do have feelings for her. She almost makes me completely forget about Jennie.

 

Almost.

 

........

 

As Jennie, Jisoo and Chaeyoung and I were eating at the cafeteria I felt slender arms wrap around my neck and soft lips kiss my cheek. I jump in surprise but chuckle as I turn my head to see Niki smiling down at me.

 

"Hey you." She greets. She leans down and places a short kiss on my lips before pulling away and placing herself next to me. I smile and drape my arm around her shoulders and places a short kiss on her temple.

 

"Hey." I happily reply. I look forward and kept my smile on my face while rolling my eyes seeing my friends wiggling their eyebrows towards me. I unconsciously flicker my eyes towards Jennie and felt a frown wanting to fight its way out seeing her playing with her food and narrowing her eyes away from us.

 

Okay?

 

"So your birthdays coming up." She points out removing me from another Jennie trance. I felt my heart drop slightly and felt Jennie suddenly and quickly lift her head up to stare at me. 

 

Every year, every birthday, Jennie and I always go get ice cream and go to our old tree house that we both grew up in. It was filled with old drawings, pictures and just happy memories that always made me feel warm.

 

I haven't thought of that place in months.

 

"It is, What're you going to get me?" I teasingly ask.  I then nervously gulp seeing the corners of her lips turn up into a smirk. She places her hands on my thigh and leans towards my ear.

 

"It's more of what I'm going to DO for you babe." She whispers seductively in my ear and pulls away causing the girls in front of us to stifle a laugh seeing my blushing features. I playfully glare towards them and was about to say something until Jennie cuts me off,

 

"What're you doing for your birthday?" She asks. I swiftly turn my head towards her with my eyes widen slightly in surprise. My heart has suddenly perked up hearing her voice again. 

 

It's been a while.

 

She was sending me silent looks as If to remind me of our tradition, but I knew it was all in my head. Why would she even go? It feels as if our tradition was coming to an end. I just had to confess to her didn't I?

 

Damn it Lisa.

 

I shrug and look back down at my food. I don't think she'll be there anyways.

 

"Nothing really. Don't really feel like celebrating this year." I casually state. I lift up my head again after hearing her let out a breath and locked my gaze with her unfamiliar sad gaze. 

 

I felt my breath hitch in my throat seeing her gaze soften as I finally, in God knows how long, looked her in her eyes. 

 

Dear God.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter