Famous

Magnets (One Shot Compilation)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

recommended by: @xxnnxx07

Please enjoy! 

..........................................................

 

Present:

 

“Are you ready Miss Manoban?” My chauffeur asks. I take in a deep breath before looking towards his review mirror and sending him a reassured smile and a short nod.

 

“Let’s get this over with.” I tease. He chuckles and nods and begins to exit the limo. I look towards the window and mentally rolled my eyes seeing many paparazzis already outside flashing their cameras towards different idols who began to pose.

 

My very first award ceremony.

 

I was nominated for the best solo song for the year.

 

I smile gratefully as my chauffeur opens the door and kindly motions for me to exit. The moment I did, I smoothen out my dress that had a slit on the side, exposing my left thigh before adjusting my black coat. I took in another deep breath and displayed a smile that I could muster out as my heart began to double in rhythm.

 

 

“Lisa over here!”

 

“You look beautiful Lisa!”

 

“Lisa!”

 

I smiled and bowed my head slightly as I made my way down the carpet. I stop and continued to smile to the cameras, feeling slightly timid and overwhelmed towards the bright lights flashing and blinding my eyesight. Nevertheless, I continued to smile and wave at the cameras, sometimes even sending shy hearts. 

 

I look to my right and saw one of my favorite girl group and bowed in respect. Red velvet smiles and bows in return before continuing to pose or the cameras. I turn back to the camera and began to grow agitated towards the lights and screaming.

 

In the corner of my eye, I noticed another limo driving up but I could care less. 

 

That is until,

 

The moment the door opened, a name was screamed out and I suddenly felt my whole body grow cold.

 

“It’s Jennie Kim!!” 

 

I slowly turn my head towards the petite brunette that had just exited the limo and suddenly, my eyes locked with a pair of piercing feline eyes that seem to be staring at me in surprised.

 

“Jennie.” I breathe out.

 

..............................................

 

3 years ago:

 

 

"Lili!! Lili! Open the door!" I chuckle and shake my head while removing the earphone from ears. I roll off my bed and ignored the thumping sound in my chest as I made my way to the door.

 

"Chill out! I'm coming you demon." I tease while opening the door, revealing my one and only best friend. With her beautiful gummy smile being displayed, I gasp but immediately laugh as she jumped up and locked her legs around my waist and wrapped her arms around my neck squealing delight.

 

"Hello to you too!" I laugh out while kicking the door closed and wrapping my arms around her petite waist and smiling wildly as she buried her face in the crook of my neck. I chuckle as I head her mumbling incoherent words into my skin while I sat myself down on the bed with her sitting on my thighs,

 

"What?" I ask. She pulls away and places her hands on my cheeks,

 

"I debuted!! I'm going to officially be a solo artist!" She screams out excitedly. I gasp and quickly smiled wider,

 

"Are you serious?!" I ask.

 

Jennie and I have been living across from each other in these dorms, working our asses off for years. Well, I've only been here for three years now and Jennie has been here for 6 years so she deserved this.

 

Jennie immediately nods with the most beautiful smile while hopping off of me. However, a frown was suddenly made as  she took my hands in hers with tears threatening to escape her sharp feline eyes. I slowly stand up and tighten my grip in her hands as I stare down at her in concern,

 

"Whats wrong Nini? Why the sudden mood change?" I softly ask. She shakes her head and takes a deep breath before looking down at our hands,

 

"I wished you were debuting with me." She whispers with a cute little pout that caused my heart to melt.

 

God, I love this girl.

 

I giggle and gently placed my hand under her chin. I slowly lift her gaze back to mine and smiled brightly,

 

"Careful now Nini, if you wish that you'd be here for 20 more years." I tease causing her to playfully roll her eyes and slap my hand away. She chuckles and shakes her head,

 

"Don't say that Lis, I know you're going to debut very soon. You're Lalisa Manoban, an unstoppable machine!" She loudly exclaims while smiling in excitement cause my heart to once again best erratically. I blush lightly and smiled,

 

"Thanks Jen." I gently say. She smiles her gummy smile in return and stares at me with adoration. I was about to widen my smile until something had suddenly hit me. 

 

She's going to debut, we're no longer going to stay in contact, she's going to meet other people, and maybe even date..

 

No.

 

"What's wrong?" She asks as she noticed my trembling figure and the growing frown on my face. I gulp nervously and took a step forward while staring right into the orbs that I always admired since I met her. She looks up at me and furrows her eyebrows in confusion towards my silence.

 

"What?" She asks as I gently took her hands in mind.

 

Do it.

 

“Jennie, you’ve been there for me since day one. And I have never felt so grateful in my life to have met you.” I genuinely stare cause a wide smile to be painted onto her lips. I took in another breath,

 

“Three years ago I came from Thailand not fully knowing what I signed up for. But you were there to guide me and keep me going. Helped me protect myself from those who belittled me and verbally attacked me. You showed me my worth and potential and helped me continue to follow my dreams.” I continued to say. I gulp down a growing lump in my throat as Jennie tightened her hold as tears began to brim her eyes.

 

“And you have become my one and only best friend. And I have never felt so blessed in my life.” I chuckle as a tear suddenly rolled down her cheek. I removed one of my hand and raised it to slowly wipe her tear away. I rested my palm against her smooth dumpling cheeks and felt heart melt as she leaned against it.

 

Here it goes...

 

“But,” I close my eyes for moment and took in another deep, shaky breath before opening my eyes to stare at her concerned ones.

 

“Through out knowing you, I-I began to grow feelings. Feelings that a friend shouldn’t feel for another friend.” I nervously and slowly state. My heart began to double its rhythm as her eyes suddenly widened and her grip loosened.

 

“I grew feelings for you Jennie. And I —“ Jennie shakes her head,

 

“D-don’t Lisa.” She stammers out as She smoothly removed her hands from mine and crosses her arms. But I continued,

 

“And I don’t know how but I —“ she squeezes her eyes shut right and took a step back,

 

“Please..” She whispers. Tears began to fall from my eyes but I couldn’t stop.

 

“But I found myself loving you. I’m in love with you Jennie—“ She opens her wide open and what I saw in her eyes, I knew it would haunt me forever.

 

It was ghostly,

 

Her eyes were cold and lifeless.

 

“I said stop!” She suddenly yells causing me to flinch and avert my eyes to the floor. Watching droplets of my tears landing on my wooden floor. She began to sniffle and cry lightly, causing my heart to shatter even more.

 

“W-why would you tell me that.” She whispers. I lift my head seeing her staring at me with so many different emotions that I couldn’t even read. I raise my hand to reach for her wrist,

 

“I—“ But before I could, she had swiftly turned around and ran out of my room.

 

I had tried speaking to her the next day but the moment I entered her dorm, her roommate Jisoo told me she left that morning. She left to officially become an idol. And I never even got to say goodbye.

 

Jisoo told me, however, that Jennie still might be downstairs, putting her bags into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter