I Noticed, Pt. 1

Magnets (One Shot Compilation)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Will you ever notice me?

................

"Jennie."

"..."

"Umm.. Earth to Jen?"

"..."

"Jennie Kim!"

 

The loud voice of my best friend echoing in my ear instantly causes me to flinch at the volume of her tone and narrow my eyes towards her.

"Yes other Kim? Did you need my attention so bad that you had to burst my eardrum?" I sarcastically ask while rubbing the ear she had almost completely destroyed by her obnoxious, and quite frankly, unnecessarily loud voice. She instantly rolls her eyes towards my sarcastic tone and leans back in her chair with her arms crossed.

"Well, I've been calling you for the past 10 minutes!" She then leans over to look at the window my gaze has been on since I've entered class and begins to grow an annoying smirk. Jisoo leans back and stares at me knowingly,

"But seeing how you're clearly distracted by the tall blonde beauty I will forgive your depressing self just this once." I narrow my eyes at her and scoff slightly, not enjoying the smug look thats settled on her features.

"I am not depressing! I am just enjoying the beautiful scenery." I matter a factly state causing her to roll her eyes again at the obvious lie I stated.

"By beautiful scenery, you mean the one and only Lalisa Manoban." Hearing that I instantly grow a pink tinge on my cheeks before looking back outside to only frown slightly, seeing how my long time crush was no longer outside. I grit my teeth and feel the heat in my cheeks increase at the sound of the raven haired girl chuckle mockingly.

"Why don't you just talk to her? I've done it many times and she's a really sweet girl!" she exclaims, a little too loudly for my liking and nudges my shoulder. I shake my head and sigh,

'If only it was that simple.'

Lalisa Manoban, the most beautiful human being on this earth. 

I have had a crush on her for so long, heck maybe since I was in the womb. How could you not fall for that beautiful blonde? The way her long blonde locks cascade down her back perfectly and the way her bangs frames her face beautifully never fails to make my heart skip a beat whenever the cool breeze blows through it. Then there's her gorgeous features; from her big brown doe eyes that you can't help but get lost in, from her beautiful, cute button nose to her inviting, soft plump lips that I wish I can just feel against mine. I especially love her big, wide smile. Whenever she smiles her bright, vibrant smile, I can't help but match it. I love the way her eyes squint slightly whenever her smile reaches her eyes, that action always leaves me breathless.

If only she could notice me, but how can she? 

She's the most popular girl in school and me? I'm not popular nor at the top of the food chain for these brainless jocks. I'm just an average girl that blends in the crowd, no way she could ever notice an average girl like me. It doesn't help that she is as straight as an arrow and me? Let's just say es are a big no no for me.

There were many times I've tried approaching her but every time she would look my way I would instantly turn back around and pretend that I did not just almost have a heart attack by her beautiful doll like features.

 Don't get me wrong, I've spoken to her maybe once or twice in my life. I've said "excuse me" whenever I needed to pass by and "sorry" whenever I was accidentally blocking her way. So that counts for something right? 

"It's not easy chu, she's Lisa and I'm me." I simply state with a short shrug. I've already accepted the fact that her and I will never happen and I will always be the quiet girl in the back of the classroom, admiring her from a far. Jisoo sighs and turns her body to face me, she grabs both of my shoulders and turns me to face her. 

"Yes, you are just you. You are the one and only beautiful Jennie Kim. The most amazing best friend anyone could ever ask for. Don't belittle yourself Jendukie because if I hear another negative comment about yourself come out of your mouth I'll kick your okay?" I chuckle and nod my head before sending her a grateful smile.

"Thanks Chu," She smiles softly towards me and pats my head.

"Of course, now how are we going to get you to talk to Lisa?" Jisoo asks causing me to roll my eyes at her stupidity.

"One problem there best friend of mine, she's 100% straight." She rolls her eyes and clicks her tongue in annoyance. This has been probably the third eye roll she has made and I'm afraid her eyes will remain rolled up if she continues.

"And how would you know?" She asks while facing forward with slight pout on her lips. Jisoo leans back on her chair and crosses her arms again. I sigh and face back towards the window while resting my elbow on my desk and placing my chin on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter