Chapter 9

Hired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun pov

Once breakfast is over we jump in the car and head to the local park that Chanyeol's parents have cornered off a small area so we can play the games.

"Your very quiet are you ok?" I turn down the radio looking towards Chanyeol while he looks out the window. "No I just hate that he is here acting like he is part of the family and there is my mom being all nice to him after him leaving me at the altar and ripping my world apart that I ended moving to Japan to get away from them" I quickly turn back to look at him as we stop at a set of traffic lights. He removes his glasses and closes his eyes while leaning his head back in the chair. I feel my heart break for him, how could anyone possibly do that to someone. In my line of work I have seen alot of things, people having affairs swapping partners etc, some deserved what was coming to them but these few days with Chanyeol I can tell he didn't deserve that, he has such a big heart and what I can understand is all he wants is love and affection so I'm gonna help him today as best I can.

"I can only imagine what your going through and what this is doing to you being back home and facing him after all this time". We set off driving again as I keep looking back towards him watching as he wipes a stray tear from his eyes, I find a safe place and pull over stopping the car.

"What are you doing?" He sits up looking at me placing his glasses on.

"We are close to the park and you need to take a minute to let it all out or stop crying" I reach into my pocket and hand him a handkerchief. Taking it he wipes his tears turning away from me to look out the window.

"I just hate him" he sniffs with his back to me. "I'm going to be so cruel Chanyeol but why do you want him back then if you hate him" he turns to look at me letting out a sigh.

"I guess I just want some closure, I never knew why he left nobody seems to know plus baekhyun we where madly in love, well I thought we where and he just decided to up and leave" he sniffs turning away from me again as I reach for a bottle of water in the backseat of the car handing it to him.

"Thank you" he sniffs before drinking it.

"So do you want to show him your happy and in a relationship or would you like him back?" I ask him the same question as lastnight.

"I don't know I'm at such a loss baekhyun" he removes his glasses again and my heart breaks for him as I reach out and touch his hand he has resting on his knee. He looks at it then up at me. "How about we go and have some fun and pretend we are together ok, I know if you where my ex it would piss me off to see you with anyone new" I squeeze his hand making him smile. "Ok thank you" he puts his glasses on checks himself in the over head mirror and smiles "Ok let's do this".

I start the car up again as we head off to the park. "Chanyeol maybe call me baek again or some cute name so they won't find us awkward" I tell him making him laugh "Yeah I think that's a good idea but D.O always called me Chanyeol, nothing cute".

"Well baby your with me so I'm going to call you something so go with me ok"

"Ok baek" he smiles as we pull up to the park.

"Ok there they are and D.O just pulled up beside us so don't look out the window" I smile towards him as I unlock my seat belt.

D.O knocks on the window near Chanyeol smiling and waving in as he begins to take his hoodie off and change into his runners at the boot of his car.

"Chanyeol ok come closer to me I'm gonna kiss you" I move closer as he begins to panic. "What why......why do that?" He starts to turn red in the face as I try hold my laughter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter