Chapter 8

Hired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't know"

Waking up I sit up and realise It wasn't all a dream everything that happened yesterday was real and that my ex fiancé is actually here. I grab my pillow and place it over my face wishing the ground would open up and swallow me making my life a lot easier.

"Morning baby" I hear a voice as I quickly sit up covering myself with the blanket from the bed. "Morning Baekhyun" I look at him with a smirk on his face because he called me baby.

"Did you sleep ok?" he asks me as he grabs a towel and his wash bag. " It took me awhile to fall asleep, I'm not use to having people in my bed" I just smile back as he leaves and heads into the bathroom to take a shower.

I drag myself up in the bed and reach my long legs over the side of the bed and stretch my body. I hear a knock at the door. Getting up I head towards it grabbing a t-shirt and pulling it on as I open the door.

"Good morning sleepy head how are you and Baekhyun this fine morning?" Yoora stands all excited looking like she has been awake for hours. "We are good, why are you here this early for?" I rub my hair trying to tame the craziness. "I wondered if you are coming to breakfast mom put on a massive spread for us all before the games later, where is Baekhyun?" she tries to step inside as I push her back out. "I love you but its too early to deal with you sis plus I need to have a shower" she looks at me all sad and with a pout. 

" There was me thinking you and Baekhyun would be sharing the shower" she teases me. "I was going to surprise him in the shower but you knocked" I was quick to think of a lie. "Oh sorry" she lowers her head like a bold child. "Who's at the door baby?" I hear Baekhyun call from behind me. "Its Yoora looking for us to join her for breakfast" she tries to push in but I stop her again but being my sister she forces herself in and I just give in and let her. 

"I disturbed chanyeol he said he was going to join you in the shower"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter