Chapter 26

Hired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Climbing up from the bed after my teacher made love to me for being his best student, I turned to see him fast asleep with a smile on his face. He is still getting used to being the top in our relationship but man when I get him to Ireland I want to top him again, I miss how good his feels around my . "Where are you going?" I hear his deep voice as he sits up in the bed with his hair all tossed making me crawl up the bed towards him. "Baby I need to go home and grab my clothes, we have to leave in a few hours and I haven't packed yet, I will be back really soon I promise. You go back to sleep and I won't be long ok" I lean closer and kiss his lips softly before climbing off the bed. Rushing out the door grabbing my shoes and keys along the way I let myself out and head to my penthouse.

Next morning

"Oh my god, first class all the way to Ireland baby" Chanyeol grabs Baek's hand giving it a little squeeze before clipping on their seat belts. "Can you tell me now where we are staying when we get there?" Chanyeol looks all excited at Baekhyun waiting impatiently like a child just about to be given the present of a lifetime as he slides his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "We are staying in the presidential suite in The Westbury hotel in Dublin city centre" Chanyeol's jaw nearly drops as he can't believe what he is hearing. "The presidential suite really isn't that expensive" Chanyeol whispers closer to Baekhyun making him smile and grab his lovers hand in his. "Baby this holiday is for both of us and I wanted it to be special. It's our first holiday as partners so I wanted to make it one to remember" Baekhyun takes his chances and kisses his lover's hand before smiling as he sees Chanyeol get emotional. "You are taking me on my dream holiday. I can never in this lifetime make this up to you Baekhyun" he sniffs, making Baekhyun smile at his cuteness. "You never have to pay me back for anything, baby you know that, it's something I wanted to do for us both, now let's sit back have some Champagne and enjoy our trip". They both sit back and relax as the air hostess hands them both a glass of Champagne. "Cheers to us baby" Baekhyun smiles holding his glass out as Chanyeol clinks them together with his. "Cheers to us" he smiles all giddy as he takes a sip looking out the window at the view of Korea disappearing as they set off for the beauty emerald Isle of Ireland.
 

Ireland

"Welcome to Ireland" a gentleman with a top hat and suit says as he opens the car door for us to get out. "Wow this is where we are staying?" Chanyeol asks looking up at the building.

"Yes baby this is the place, come on let's get checked in" Baekhyun walks ahead as Chanyeol follows looking all around at the beautiful hotel they are going to be staying in for a whole week.

"Hello sirs welcome to the Westbury Hotel, we have been expecting you Mr Byun and Mr Park here are your keys, a staff member shall bring your luggage up to your room. "If there is anything you may need, please don't hesitate to contact us at any time we are here 24/7. Please enjoy your stay". Baekhyun bows his head and takes the keys, turning to nudge Chanyeol's arm as the taller man can't stop looking around at the beautiful hotel.

"So baby did I do well?" Baekhyun opens the door to their suite as Chanyeol steps inside as his jaw drops seeing the room. Running inside Chanyeol moves from room to room like an excited child wanting to see everything at once as Baekhyun smiles following him. "I take it you like the room?" Baekhyun stands in the doorway leaning against it as Chanyeol falls on the bed laying on his back. "This is stunning, thank you so much for this," Chanyeol says as he sits up on the bed reaching his arms out to the smaller. "Come here please" Chanyeol pouts making Baekhyun walk closer as the taller wraps his arms around the smaller's waist making Baekhyun hug the taller's head because of their positions. "Do you want to get changed and we can go have some lunch downstairs? Baekhyun moves Chanyeol's head back a little so he can see him better. "I just want to hold you for a minute if that's ok as I am feeling rather emotional right now being here "the taller pouts feeling overcome with emotions.

"Hey why are you upset? Is it not ok, we can change rooms if you like?" Baekhyun pulls from the taller's grasp and kneels in front of him leaning on the taller's knees. "No it is perfect, it's just all a dream come through for me. I never ever in my life expected to be here. It's a small country but so beautiful and I get to spend it with a special person and that's you Baekhyun" he feels a small tear escape his eyes as he quickly wipes it making Baekhyun melt. "Baby lets go get changed and go get some food then we can decide what we are going to do while we are here ok" Baekhyun cups the taller's cheek before leaning in and kissing it .

"I'll go have a shower and freshen up after the travelling before we eat" Chanyeol gets up from the bed as Baekhyun opens the door to the staff member dropping off their bags. "I will start unpacking you go have your shower" Baekhyun smiles before turning to tip the staff and thank him for the bags. Quickly he opens his own carry-on bag and takes out the ring he bought for Chanyeol and hides it in the room hoping Chanyeol won't find it. He opens the box one more time and smiles seeing the white gold band sparkling back at him quickly closing it. He decides to strip off his clothes and follow his boyfriend into the shower.

"Hey baby" He says while opening the large glass shower door and stepping in behind Chanyeol placing his hands on the taller's back before kissing it. "I was wondering when you were going to join me" Chanyeol smirks before turning around to look at the man he has fallen in love with before leaning down towards the smaller and kissing him softly on the lips. "MMM Mr Park what has gotten into you?" Baekhyun smiles wrapping his arms around the neck of his lover while moving in for another kiss. "I just wanted to kiss you, that's all" Chanyeol blushes kissing the smaller back. "Come on let's get you washed and head off to see what Ireland has to offer"
 

At lunch

"So baby how was the food?" Baekhyun wipes his mouth with his napkin smiling across the table at a wide eyed Chanyeol who is looking through the brochure of places to visit that the staff gave him. "Can we go here?" the taller looks up, making Baekhyun laugh and Chanyeol blush. "You said something and I didnt hear it, am I right?" Chanyeol pouts looking down at the table. "Hey it's ok, where would you like to go first?. We are right in the middle of the City Centre so there is a lot of history around us". Baekhyun finishes off his glass of water as Chanyeol smiles, "Let's go on a walk then, come on" Baekhyun gets up from the table and holds out his hand. Chanyeol gets up from the chair all excited and he links his hand with his lovers and heads out of the hotel.

"Wow look at this beautiful street" Chanyeol lets go of Baekhyun's hand and twirls around making the smaller smile. "This is Grafton Street, it's a rich person's street there is also some musicians playing music, there is a really old coffee shop called Bewleys that's been here since 1927 there are no cars on this street which is good I think" Chanyeol looks up from his brochure looking from right to left seeing all the people doing their shopping. "So Mr Park where would you like to go now?" Baekhyun smiles walking closer to Chanyeol and taking the brochure from his hand and placing it in his back pocket. "Lets just walk this way" Chaneyol smiles as the two of them head off in the direction most people are heading.

"Oh wow look this is Trinity College where the snobs go to Study" Chanyeol laughs as Baekhyun looks at him weirdly. "Snobs?" Baekhyun questions him. "Yeah really rich people go here to study and are called snobs" Chanyeol smiles as he continues to walk along the street. Checking out all the beautiful buildings they come to the River stopping on the main bridge over it. "Wow this is so beautiful Baekhyun, people selling their crafts and if my memory is right the next bridge up is called the Ha'penny bridge, people use to have to pay a ha'penny to get across it years ago its my favourite" Chanyeol smiles telling his lover all he learned online before. Baekhyun can't seem to take his eyes off his lover and how happy he is lately since they got to Ireland.

"I'm going on again aint I" Chanyeol pouts a little as they look over the bridge into the water. "Hey it's ok, I love seeing you this happy baby, your eyes have gotten brighter since we arrived here and to me honestly it's beautiful to see" Baekhyun leans closer and kisses the cheek of the tall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter