Chapter 3

Hired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wake with a banging headache laying flat on my stomach on my bed still dressed in last nights clothes. Reaching for my glasses I try to feel for them on my bedside table but I come up empty so I gently raise my head from the bed and squint to look for them and find them laying on the bed beside me. Quickly I put them on and drag myself out of the bed,sitting on the side.

" I don't usually drink that much" I try to stand up but my head hurts so much that I fall back onto the bed. I try again and finally stand up and walk towards the bathroom turning on the shower and doing my business.

Once I'm showered I head to the kitchen and take some painkillers with plenty of water as my mouth feels like a desert.

"Oh god I'm never drinking ever again" I lean over my kitchen counter as I wait for the water to boil to make myself some coffee.

I hear the buzzing of my phone as I reach for it as I see a few messages from Heechul giving out that I never messaged him last night and that I made it home ok and to call him right away.

I find his number and quickly dial after one ring he picks up

"Chanyeol I didn't know you had a death wish I've been calling you all night"

"I'm so sorry Heechul I just went straight to bed when I got home"

Your lucky I love you so I won't kill you yet"

"Oh thanks I can feel the love"

"So tell me more about Mr from last night, are you going to ring him?"

I start to panic a bit as I get a flashback of talking to a cute brown haired guy last night and Heechul telling me it was the guy from his interview

" Heechul, hang on "
I check my messages and realise I had texted him last night and we are meeting tomorrow

"Yeol are you there what's wrong , please I'm dying of a hangover don't make me come over there and kick your "

"Oh no, oh god no Heechul I texted him last night"
I hear Heechul burst out laughing on the other end of the phone.

"Oh no what did you say to him?"

"Put it this way I'm meeting him tomorrow, oh what have I done, I'm so nervous now"

"Don't go then, it's no big deal, but would you really turn down the chance to see him again, I know I wouldn't, he is just a meal I want to eat"

"Heechul stop it you have a man already"

"Oh yeol hush up, it's not like I'm gonna do anything about it"

"Do you think I should go and see him?"

"Just go there is no harm in it,just see what he says and ring me as soon as you leave him"

"I will ring you when I finish talk then"

Hanging up the phone I make my coffee and head into the living room. Sitting on the sofa I turn on the tv and search for something to watch as today being Saturday I have nowhere to go. I sip on my coffee as I go over and over in my head should I really meet him, if I do what will I say. I throw my head back on the chair and try come up with what I'm going to do

***

The morning of my meeting has finally arrived and boy I could hardly sleep worrying about today. I stretch my body as I climb out of bed and drag my tired body to the shower. Once I'm finished I wrap my body in a towel and open my wardrobe and sigh "what the hell do you wear to a meeting with an ".

Going through all my clothes I sit on my bed with disgust that I can't find anything when my phone buzzes on the bedside table. I quickly grab it and open the message

Hi Park Chanyeol, its Byun Baekhyun, meet you at the little colourful cafe on riverside street at 1pm, you can't miss it.
  

I start to panic as my hands start to shake and I start to sweat "Oh " I quickly type back.

Ok I'll see you then

Ok I have 2 hours to find an outfit. I stand back up and start to pull all my clothes out throwing them on the bed as I go through them one at a time separating them into piles of maybe and no.

Finally after what feels like ages I decide to try to go smart but not too smart since it's a cafe we are meeting at. I pull on a pair of black jeans, white t-shirt and a dark blue/navy shirt open over it, with white runners as it's a warm day outside. I brush my hair, fix my glasses and grab my phone to leave.

Reaching the lobby of my apartment, I head outside and hail a taxi as we set off into the direction of the cafe.

Pulling up on the street I spot the cafe straight away. Baekhyun was right; you can't miss it with its crazy colours, all bright yellow and oranges with dashes of pink all over the building.

I pay the driver and climb out of the taxi nearly tripping over the sidewalk. I steady myself an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter