Chapter 19

Hired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up rather sore from last night, Chanyeol climbs out of the bed slowly as not to wake his now boyfriend who is sleeping peacefully. Tiptoeing into the bathroom he closes over the door a little and turns on the shower stepping inside. Feeling the warmth of the water run down his body he lets out a little moan. "MMM your still even after you came three times last night", he jumps at the sound and touch of little hands on his back followed by small gentle kisses. Turning around he sees Baekhyun standing behind him as he blushes like crazy. "You still shy with me?" Baekhyun leans closer kissing Chanyeol's lips softly." I will always be shy with you Baek your like a god at love making" Chanyeol lowers his head feeling really embarrassed. "Don't be shy with me, I belong to you now" Baekhyun wraps his arms around the taller's neck kissing him with passion making the taller lean against the cold shower wall as he tries to control himself.  "Let go baby" Baekhyun says as he grabs hold of Chanyeol's now hardening member it making the taller groan out. "Someone is extra this morning" Baekhyun whisper in the taller ear making him laugh. "Can you blame me look at you and look at me, I never in my dreams thought I would ever get a guy like you" Chanyeol says as Baekhyun slides the taller's into his making Chanyeol throw his head back in pleasure.
 

After their love making in the shower Chanyeol is laying on the bed with the towel still around his waist as he watches in awe at his cute boyfriend getting dressed as today is the  day they fly home. "I cant wait to go home and tell Heechul all about what happened. If I know him as well as I think I do, he will be over as soon as he knows I have landed" Chanyeol smiles as Baekhyun turns towards him with just his jeans on nothing else. "Do you think he will approve of me being your boyfriend with my history?" Baekhyun makes his way over to Chanyeol as the taller pulls him in closer by the band of his trousers. "My dad and sister approve of us, Heechul will too in time once I tell him you are quitting your job as an . He is my friend he will only want what is best for me", Chanyeol looks up into Baekhyun's eyes seeing a fear he has never seen before. "Are you changing your mind about me or about leaving your job?" Chanyeol can't help but worry that maybe Baekhyun has changed his mind.

"It will take me a few days to fully step away from it, I have clients I need to say goodbye to, but if it means having a guy like you in my life I am still gonna leave that life behind me" Baekhyun looks down as Chanyeol holds his waist tighter. "When you say goodbye do you mean sleep with them?" Chanyeol carefully asks him as Baekhyun just smiles. "No baby, I never slept with them, I just need to see them and say a final goodbye, can you give me at least a week to do that?" Baekhyun waits hoping that Chanyeol wont get upset and that he will agree to it. "Ok I can understand that, just once it isn't I will be fine". Chanyeol moves Baekhyun away from him as he stands up and grabs his clothes making Baekhyun sad seeing him upset. 

"Chanyeol you are mine and I am yours now, everything will be fine there will be no just meetings to say goodbye that's all I promise you" Baekhyun kisses the taller's back making Chanyeol let out a sign. "I trust you baek but I cant help but be jealous, especially after everything I have been through, maybe we shouldn't be together until you say your goodbyes" Baekhyun moves away from the taller as he is now in shock at his words. "Do you mean that?" Baekhyun falls sitting onto the bed as he looks at his hand on his lap. "I think for my own heart that maybe its best that way just encase you happen to sleep with one of them or maybe kiss one of them then you wont have to feel guilty" Chanyeol pulls on his black jumper feeling a lump in his throat at the words coming out of his own mouth. Why would he ruin what he just got. " Chanyeol if that's what you want to do then I will do it but I am telling you here and now I will not sleep with any of them or kiss them it will just be a face to face meeting saying goodbye, just trust me" Baekhyun grabs his white jumper that he first wore meeting Chanyeol and pulls it over his head.

"I do trust you but I am giving you time, then in a week we can try again" Chanyeol says as a tear falls from his eyes making him quickly wipe it away before Baekhyun can see it. "Ok well lets get us home then" Baekhyun picks up his case and one of Chanyeol's many cases dragging them to the door. I will get these into the car and I will come back for the rest" Baekhyun smiles as he opens the door to Mr Park just about to knock. "Oh good morning you two, off to the airport I see, here let me help you with the bags" He says looking at the look on their faces knowing something has happened or been said to make them look so sad.

Arriving at the car Baekhyun opens the boot putting the cases he had into it before sitting on the rim of the car. "Is everything ok with you and my son?" Mr park sits beside him hoping to be told. "Mr Park I am giving up my job for Chanyeol but this morning he wants to wait a week till I say my goodbyes in person to my clients". Baekhyun lets out a sigh as he looks out ahead of him. "My son is more then likely just protecting his heart, I trust you will treat him well, I have seen you do it while you where both here. Maybe its his way of checking that you really want to be with him" Mr Park touches Baekhyun's arm trying to comfort him seeing the hurt in his eyes. 

"I have told him he can trust me" Baekhyun turns to look at him with sadness in his eyes. "You might have told him but Chanyeol has been told before, told he was loved and told he was going to be married, I know your nothing like that ex of his but maybe chanyeol just needs to see it now instead of just hearing the words" Mr Park says as Baekhyun just nods understanding what he is trying to say.

"Hey, is everything ok?" Chanyeol says as Baekhyun and Mr Park stand up smiling. "Yeah just saying goodbye to your dad and thanking him for having me" Baekhyun lies a little white lie and grabs the remaining bags  putting  them in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter