Chapter 17

Hired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's pov 

Chanyeol has cried himself to sleep as he still lays across my lap. I check my phone and slowly start to panic as the wedding is in two hours. I put my phone down and gently run my fingers through his hair to wake him. "Baby, I'm sorry but you need to wake up, your sister is getting married in two hours". As soon as I say that he jumps up from my lap slapping his face trying to wake up more.

" I need to shower again and get ready and make sure she is ok" he says removing his glasses and rubbing his eyes before becoming totally still. "Chanyeol are you ok?" I walk close to him as he shakes his head from side to side. I reach up and move his hands away from his tear stained eyes as he tries to hide them. "Look at me please" I touch his cheek and make him open his eyes to me. "I know your really upset right now but you need to get it together for your sister its her big day and it really hasn't started off well for her" he shakes his head before smiling "its just so hard but I will do anything for Yoora.

" Good, now gimme a kiss and go have your shower it will help you relax" I watch as he walks with his head low into the bathroom as I step outside to make sure Yoora is ok.

***

"Chanyeol are you ready?" I shout into the bathroom to him as I fix myself checking if I look ok in the mirror.

"Yeah do I look ok?" I hear his quiet but still deep voice as I turn to see him standing in the doorway of the bathroom fixing his suit. "Wow you look amazing" I find myself blushing at just how hot he looks in the suit and how much I want to rip it off him.

"You look y as hell" he says while walking towards me " Your so romantic" I laugh as he wraps his arms around my waist looking me in the eyes. "Your wearing contacts" I rub his cheek as he smiles before kissing my lips. "Yeah I though it would look better for the pictures if I didn't wear my nerdy glasses" he pulls away from our hug as I fix his tie. "I love your nerdy glasses they are part of who you are" I let go of his tie and give him a quick kiss.

Knock knock

I walk towards the door to open it seeing Mr Park standing in his suit. "Are you boys ready?" he steps inside looking us both up and down. "We are ready Dad" Chanyeol says as he buttons up his jacket. "Look son, I am so sorry about your mother... " he stops as Chanyeol interrupts him. "Dad, what's done is done,  I love Mum and always will but I can't forgive her as easy, so let's just go and be a family and smile for Yooras big day" he grabs his wallet and then my hand. "You ready to go?" he rubs my cheek making me blush in front of his Dad. "I'm ready" I smile as we all head down the stairs and wait in the living room for the bride.

The silence in the room you could cut it with a knife. I can't stop looking at how handsome Chanyeol is but also can't help but worry about  what sort of questions he is going to face from other relatives asking him pity questions and right now I don't think he is strong enough no matter how much he says he is.

"How do I look?" I hear a beautiful angel voice coming from the doorway as Yoora steps in smiling from ear to ear looking stunning in her dress.

 

"Oh my god" Chanyeol says as he gets up from the chair and walks over to her taking her hand. "You look amazing sis" he begins to sniff as she hugs him before they both laugh. "Don't make me cry Chanye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter