Chapter 20

Hired
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Waking up to my screaming alarm I reach across and turn it off before laying back down on my bed. Why oh why did I give him a week to do what ever he wanted I am such an . I drag myself out of bed and wince at the pain as I grab onto my dresser holding on as I feel the pain travel down my lower back and along my . He maybe small in height but by god does he make up for it with his prince parts. I try to move stretching my back as I head towards my bathroom to take a shower giggling along the way as he really stuck to his word and made me feel him today.

Once I'm showered I grab my bag and head to work. Climbing into my not so great car I can't seem to get Baekhyun off my mind and every time I move I can still feel him inside me making me cautious of how I am going to sit at my desk in front of my students without them asking questions. "Mr Park, how was your break?" Jungkook says with a huge smile on his face as he stands beside my car waiting for me to grab my things. "My break was good, I can see by the smile on your face you had a good break also" I close the car door and lock it swinging my bag over my shoulder. "I really did sir" He blushes as we both head inside to my classroom. 

"Park, morning" I shake my head knowing that voice belongs to no other then Taehyung. "Taehyung how many times have I told you to call me Mr Park or sir" I scold him as I am about to sit on my chair but stop myself as I know the pain at my will hurt if I do, so instead I decide to lean against the desk instead. "Sorry sir I get carried away, morning Jungkook" Taehyung smiles making the smaller blush. I can still see chemistry between them but I hold back my emotions as I watch them talk between themselves. 

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket making me wonder who that could be. smiling I take it out and see that its Heechul

I am coming over to yours later and you are going to tell me every single thing that happened from when you arrived till the minute you get home

Do we have to I'm rather tired

You can't hold out on me I am dying here man, I want to know how you and Mr y got on

It was just a wedding no biggie

just a wedding, are you serious you went to a wedding with the hottest bloke I have ever seen (don't tell my lover I said that I will deny it) be over around 7 

All I can do is laugh at Heechul, but i better be prepared for a lot of questions from him later. Looking up from my phone I see my class has finally all arrived and are chatting among themselves. As its Monday and we are just back after our mini break I decide to go easy on them. "Ok class welcome back after the break, I hope you all behaved yourself especially you Taehyung" They all laugh as I give him a smirk making him lower his head as the last break we had he ended up breaking his wrist after falling off a wall. I never pushed him to tell me why he was on the wall as he seemed to blush when I did so it was safer not to ask.

"Ok for today since its Monday how about you write me an essay about your mini break" They all just look at me as if I have ten heads. "Don't look at me like that, come on it will be good practicing and if you do it now I wont give you homework". I watch as they all quickly grab there notepads and start to write. "Do we do it in English sir or...?" Mark asks me making me burst out laughing. "Mark no in German" I tell him as they all look around at each other. "Of course in English this is an English class after all. "Sorry sir I am still on holiday mode" He lowers his head embarrassed as I hush the rest of the class. Walking around my table I sit on my chair completely forgetting that my hurts as the pain shoots up inside me making me jolt forward as my class look up at me. "Are you ok Sir?" Jackson asks me as I just nod and tell him I'm fine and to get back to work. I smile a little remembering what Baek did to me last night to make me remember him but I have to say I really do miss him.

Baekhyun's pov 

Driving past Chanyeol's school where he works, I can't help but bite my lip knowing the man I am crazy about is inside that building teaching, and here I am outside stalking the place like some crazy stalker. My phone rings making me look at the centre screen on the dash to see its Kai.

"Hey kai what's up?" 

"Don't what's up me where are you , you were suppose to be here an hour ago" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter