Chapter Six

The Wrong Side of Town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  chapter six I needed you to understand me.

“Our souls fell in love
our egos broke us up”

―bridgett devoue

 

She woke up groaning her whole body was in pain. There was people watching her, her vision was blurry she couldn’t see them clearly. She rubbed her eyes but she couldn’t see them “please don’t hurt me” she said.

 

“Minzy are you okay what happened?” Said a male, who was this male she knew his voice but she couldn’t put a face on it. She scooted to her left to touch the male, she touched his face and got close to him to sniff him. She heard a male growl and pull her away from him “suho was that you?” She pointed to the male who spoke.

 

“Yah it’s me” he grabbed her hand and quickly pulled away “why can’t I see?” She cried out rubbing her eyes hard “you the doctor” said another male. She sighed “get some rest it’s really late maybe when you wake up you will be able to rest” Said suho, “I can’t sleep here I’m too afraid, can you send me to mino?” She whispered hoping no one else heard that. “No sleep here!” Said kris she was able to recognize his voice the most. She laid down and tried to sleep luckily she was so exhausted she knocked out.

 

She woke up later on and thankfully she was able to see. She looked around she was sleeping on a big box. She had a sweater on her as her blanket and clothes used as a pillow. She seemed to be in a abandoned building. It was huge and so quiet but there was boxes of stuff. She rather not even look around afraid to find something she didn’t want to know. She saw Chanyeol asleep on a chair with a gun he was probably on watch.

 

She stretched her body it was super sore. She felt someone walk behind her for some such reason her senses were more heightened she quickly turned around to see kris. “What happened to me” She asked getting straight to the point.

 

“I should be asking you that”

 

“I was running away from someone”

 

“Who?” She shook her head.

 

“I left her at the entrance of the bridge” suho said coming out of no where.

 

“Why?” Kris asked her

 

“I had to do something for a friend, but I didn’t think things would get that bad”

 

“Are you working for him?”

 

“Wha- no!!!! Who is even him?” She got all defensive

 

“Why you run away from him?”

 

“when we got to the gate he wanted something in return I wasn’t sure if me, my body, or my soul but I offended him and took off. I was so afraid I wasn’t thinking straight. I was stupid I should have known he had other intentions when he walked me. Now you tell me what happened?”

 

“You got into our secret spot and then you just passed out. So we kept you here just Incase you were helping someone else out” he said cracking his knuckles. minzy laughs shaking her head “of course not” she took a step back for safety he nodded “better not-“ Minzy cut him off realizing she worked that day “what time is it?”

 

“It’s noon” she began to panicked she was so late for work she looked for her cell phone “where’s my cell phone” the males just shrugged “I must have lost it in the woods… oh no” she was so stressed at this point that she was gonna start getting heart problems if she kept that up. She hit her head “pabo girl!! I’m more scared of my bosses then you guys ugh!”

 

“Thank you! Sorry for the bother let’s pretend nothing ever happened” she bowed and was gonna walk out when kris grabbed her “you better not tell anyone about this you already know what could happened to you” she nodded and left running to the hospital.

 

She bolted to the changing room and changed. She was late and by late not 5 mins it was 2 hours late it was best she didn’t show up and let them fire her but she had to try her best. She walked into the ER to see the girls huddled together talking, she grabbed Bom by the arm and pulled her to the side.

 

“Minzy I was worried-“ minzy cut her off

 

“How could you do that to me? Do you know how much I went through! I barely got out alive! I’m barely breathing here!” She screamed at her, Dara and chaerin looked at them.

 

“Don’t speak to me no more I can’t believe you risked my life for your benefit. And you better go along with the story I tell mino when I go explain why I was late.” Bom had watery eyes nodding.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter