Chapter Thirteen

The Wrong Side of Town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  chapter thirteen the letter.

“I'm a very patient person and I give plenty of second chances, but I'm not a saint, I have my limits.”

―unknown

 

A gut feeling told her that something wasn’t right she gulped feeling the tension in the room. It was as if the room got much colder, every second of silence felt like an hour. Kris stood up not saying anything he threw the cans of beer on the floor making her flinch. He looked at her with a look that could kill that was when Minzy knew she ed up. She gulped as he got closer with his face so close she could literally taste his lips.

 

“I’m the embarrassment that looked out for you when none of your ty friends did. That is why your boyfriend found himself a playmate.”

 

She could feel the anger fuming from him. As if he didn’t make his anger clear enough he punched the wall making a hole as he was walking out. She flinched once again afraid of the man she just witnessed. She sat there in shock he had hurt her feelings just as much or even worse but somehow he got so offended when she called him an embarrassment.

 

She sighed she messed up she should have kept shut. She couldn’t lie she was looking forward to another night with him but now she was all alone. She brought her knees up to her chest and hugged them as she rested her head on them.

 

As it got more later she chose to move the sofa closer to the window and sleep there instead of her room. She dreamt of the event with kris as she realized she spoke too soon saying he wasn’t too bad he was actually a maniac. She got up and showered she put on high jean pants and a crop top with some high heels.

 

She couldn’t lie that she stood in front of the elevator for several minutes to see if Kris showed up. She pouted unconsciously as she headed to Seoul Hospital. She saw Mino smiling with a very pretty girl at a bench as she drank banana milk.

 

Minzy passed by not making eye contact “Minzy!” She heard being called out. She turned acting surprised to see mino. She smiled and waved “hi oppa” he went up to her and hugged her as Jennie bowed “hi I’m jennie” Minzy smiled “nice to meet you jennie I’m Minzy.”

 

‘Holy cow! she is a million times more prettier up close she could be a model’ Minzy thought. “Oppa can we talk in a bit” mino went serious “is everything alright?” Minzy nodded “yah let’s talk in a bit I’m gonna go see unnies real quick. Bye jennie!” She waved walking away.

 

Minzy smirked as she went to the counter of the nurses when her unnies were busy with patients. “Oh no I think I might be pregnant please help!” All unnies looked out quickly to help the patient to see Minzy. Minzy couldn’t help but laugh at their reactions “yah!” They all screamed.

 

“Unnies I missed you!” She jumped up on them “get off me you girl!” Bom poked her revealing abdomen. Minzy playfully shaked her hips “yah eromaknae!” Chaerin tried to cover. An old man who was a patient gave her a thumbs up “marry my grandson!” Minzy laughed.

 

Minzy didn’t know that someone in that hospital who was a patient recognized the nickname Eromaknae. Somewhere in Seoul a young male was looking for her ever since the night in the forest and he had just gotten one step closer to finding who that intriguing girl was.

 

“Bye unnies” Minzy waved as she walked with mino to his office. She could tell he was really nervous for the conversation to come. She closed the door and sat down in front of him taking in the office as if it could be the last time she ever entered it. She looked up and smiled at mino “who was that girl?” She asked as a girl happy for her oppa “jennie? Oh no Minzy she’s like a little sister” Minzy laughed at his reaction. She looked down at her hand finding the right words to say, she looked back at him smiling brightly “a little birdie told me you have something going on” she saw him gulp.

 

“Don’t get me wrong I’m happy for you. I realized that you deserve so much better.”

 

“Minzy let me-“ she raised her hand “let me finish please” he nodded. “I realized that you and me can’t be more than friends and I’m okay with it as long as we can be friends I’ll be so happy. I don’t think I can be what you need and it’s okay if you need someone else I’m totally okay with it.” His chuckle made Minzy whine “oppa im being serious right here take me seriously” he shook his head getting up to walk around the table and sit on the table. “Listen Minzy-ah” he cupped her face “jennie is not a girl I’m after she is just a friend. You on the other hand aren’t getting rid of me so easily.” He ran his hands down her neck and down her arms caressing them. He stopped at her hands and pulled them towards him so she could get up. She got up and he ran his arms around her waist pulling her against him while still on the table. Both his legs were on each side of her waist “you aren’t taking me seriously” he put his finger on her lip to shush her.

 

Minzy sighed rolling her eyes wondering what the hell he was up to he was never this touchy with her. “If you aren’t sure about us I can make you be sure” he whispered with his deep voice. Minzy was a girl and any girl in this world would definitely be attracted to him so when he sent chills down her back it was her girl hormones kicking in. He leaned in pecking her lips to test the waters first but Minzy quickly pulled away.

 

She needed to get her point across and if she lets things continue on she was going to get no where. “Mino” she said in a serious tone.

 

He groaned letting go of her “ok ok! I understand.”

 

“Understand what” she said crossing her arms

 

“That we are in a open relationship” he gave her his flower boy smile

 

She literally almost face palmed she wasn’t getting through to him “mino! I’m serious go out with jennie I just don’t have the heart-“

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter