Chapter 2NE1

The Wrong Side of Town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  chapter 2ne1 safe with you.

“in truth i found pain. in pain i found love. in love i found you."

―m.w.s

 

Minzy had convinced her unnies to please bath her. The girls were obviously against it but they also understood how she wanted to clean up. It was very common for traumatized victims especially victims to want to shower so much. It was like cleansing internally for patients. They were aware Minzy wouldn’t be satisfied with just one wash but if it made Minzy feel better emotionally and mentally they were going to do that.

 

In fact it wasn’t weird for them to wash her completely in a bathtub they saw her as a patient that needed help. They were just afraid how these events would change Minzy in the long run.

 

After basically an hour of washing her and her still not being satisfied they decided to take her out and dress her. They were worried about her wound and she needed to rest.

 

However, Minzy didn’t want to be left alone. She had such a fear that she would be hurt again that she had kris or the girls even follow her to the restroom. She was laying next to kris on the bed holding onto his hand. It felt as if all those words she had said that day suddenly disappeared like it never occurred.

 

“What happened that day” kris asked as he was on his side staring at her. She was laying up since she couldn’t roll to her sides from the pain.

 

“I don’t know I out and then these guys were-“ her force broke as kris tightening his grip on her hand. It was painful for him to hear what happened to her but he needed to know. He needed to find those guys. His gang were still looking for the culprits.

 

“They were on me trying to-“

 

“It’s ok you don’t have to get in detail about that”

 

“But kris” she said finally remembering what the guy said before she passed out.

 

“Hmm” he said waiting for her to say what she had to say.

 

“He knew me” she whispered

 

“What?” Kris said not believing what she was saying

 

“He knew me Omgosh he knew me he targeted me!” She tried to sit up. Kris helped her sit up a bit “why you say that?” “Kris he said he was going to finally have me for himself and he killed my parents” her eyes began to water. “Minzy babe look at me do you remember anything about him?” She shook her head “I know I know him because his voice but kris I can’t put that voice on anyone. I hate him I want him gone I can’t believe I’m saying this but I’m fuming with anger I want him dead.”

 

Kris pecked her forehead as she slept peacefully. He had calmed her down after the talk and somehow got her to sleep. He headed out to his balcony as he smoked a cigarette he was suppose to be back in Korea with his gang but he couldn’t leave Minzy. He knew he was in for a show the moment he headed back home with his boss and his daughter.

 

He sighed he couldn’t be worrying about those things in that moment he had to find the person who hurt Minzy. His gang had a lead and they were working on figuring out if it was indeed that person. He looked over the city thinking of the events Minzy had explained to him.

 

He knew it had to be someone who was obsessed with her. He began to wonder if it was the guy from that gang had that guy grown an obsession with meeting her just once? Or was it someone she worked with? “Mino?” He whispered to himself but shook his head. It could also be someone who saw her pass by.

 

He turned around to look inside his room to see her sleeping. He smiled, as long as he was alive he was going to protect her. He decided to discard his cigarette and head back into bed with her. He held her tightly against him but still being cautious to not hurt her.

 

Minzy whined to herself as it was the fifth time she was trying to go back to sleep but kris phone wouldn’t stop ringing. She decided to get up against her unnies requests of her walking around by herself especially now that they were gone. She held onto her side where it hurt while using the other hand for support.

 

She opened the door to see kris on the phone sitting by the dining table. She smiled staring at him because she began to see that maybe kris wasn’t as bad as she thought that day. She always thought there was good in people but due to that night she realized there sometimes wasn’t. She couldn’t hold what kris does against him. It was due to him and his gang that they were able to save her before she fully got .

 

She walked over to him slowly as he didn’t hear her or expect her at all. She caught him by surprise when she used his shoulder for support as she sat on his lap. She got comfortable as she rested her head against his shoulder as he put his hand with caution on her thighs. She smiled at the fact that he was gentle and caring with her. She saw how he was afraid she might feel uncomfortable so he took things slowly which she was grateful for.

 

“I need that cargo delivered asap or you won’t get the money” he said as she listened into the conversation. She pecked his neck to as a smile just formed on his lips as he tried to concentrate on the call. She looked up at him trying to hold in her laughter at the fact that he was trying to keep a serious tone with the person on the other line while smiling at Minzy’s actions.

 

She pecking farther up his neck to his cheek to his nose and then going to his lips. She pecked his lips not pulling away as she smiled against them. She was becoming more bold with her actions. She no longer cared if they had a title over the relationship just as long as she knew they both felt something genuine.

 

The way kris had acted earned him a lot of points of approval from her unnies. Her unnies had gone back to Korea since they had to get back to work but they made sure to tell her how worried kris had gotten. He stayed by her side the whole time. They knew he cared for her so it made her unnies feel better of leaving her in China alone until she could fly back.

 

Minzy straddled kris as he was in total shock. He couldn’t understand why Minzy was being so bold it started with wanting to shower and he took it as a innocent act of wanting to shower off those memories. He didn’t help her totally wash but he did help her undress and dress since she was badly wounded while sitting on the toilet making sure she was alright.

 

Then it came to sleeping in almost nothing but in his t shirts and now it was this. He gulped as he mouthed “Minzy What are you doing?” Minzy just smiled as she pecked his lips while he cleared his throat multiple times. “Look I’ll return your call, I Have something to deal with” and then he hung up.

 

“Minzy what are you doing” he said not daring to touch her. “Oppa why you so stiff” she said as she grabbed his hands and put them on her thighs. She had never ever used that word or tone with him.

 

“Minzy ok lets get you off me” she shook her head as she crossed her arms.

 

“Minzy why you being like this” he groaned as tempting as it was to have her he just couldn’t something in him told him it wasn’t right.

 

“Why not?” She asked as if hurt.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter