Chapter Seventeen

The Wrong Side of Town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  chapter seventeen innocent.

“i built up these walls to keep everyone out but then you came and took every brick down."

―d. mykel

 

Minzy was walking behind kris smiling ear to ear. She decided she wanted to walk behind him so he wouldn’t see just happy she was. What she didn’t see was kris was smiling just as big as she was. Kris made a serious face and turned around to look at her “can you walk any slower?” At the first sign of seeing him turn she also went serious face.

 

She walked beside him not realizing she was smiling just from remembering his lips on hers. She looked up to see the gang outside as if looking for them. Suho ran up to them when he saw them and whispered something in kris ear. He nodded saying something Minzy couldn’t put it together then it came to a realization they weren’t speaking Korean they were speaking mandarin.

 

“Minzy go with the guys”

 

Kris said nudging her lightly to them as Suho stayed with kris and headed inside the house. Minzy realized there was way more cars parked outside.

 

“What happened between you two?” Luhan asked eyeing Minzy suspiciously.

 

Minzy shook her head “nothing”

 

“Then why you seem different… like happier?”

 

She shrugged “just because”

 

She looked at the house “what’s going on anyways?”

 

“Nothing let’s go” Luhan said leading her to the car “we aren’t going in?”

 

He shook his head as she couldn’t help but worry she felt something was wrong. She got in the car that had tinted windows so no one could see through the windows. She rested her head against the window as she hoped nothing was wrong.

 

“Where we going” she asked as it was Kai who was driving the car a little to fast for her liking, kyungsoo in the passenger seat looking down, and Luhan next to her.

 

“To the market” Kai answered as Minzy looked up “you literally just got stuff” they all shrugged. She eyed them suspiciously they were stalling her but why?

 

She was back in the city she looked around worried “is it alright that I’m back here?” “As long as you don’t go too far away we going to be watching you” Kai said as he parked the car. Minzy got off looking around at every corner paranoid. “Go we going to be trailing behind you” Luhan said as he put his gun behind him discreetly “I thought we were here for you guys” she really didn’t want to stay away from them “no it’s for you you going to stay with one of your friends so you should get stuff that you need.”

 

She sighed wondering if they were going to get rid of her. She still had to prepare for the worst so she headed into the market looking behind sometimes to make sure they were still following her.

 

She got some groceries and meats it was rude to intrude on a friend and not take anything especially when she was sure they weren’t expecting her. She was reaching for some red roses “I would recommend those” she looked over to see if they were speaking to her.

 

“Oh… hello…” she had forgot his name

 

“Seunghyun” he chuckled “am I that easy to forget?”

 

She smiled softly “I’m sorry just been having a lot of stuff on my mind” he nodded. She looked towards the flowers he recommended, white Lilies. She settled for the roses “my friend enjoys these” she smiled.

 

“You always around here?” She asked as he stepped next to her to walk with her.

 

“Yah we a big family” he simply said as she looked to the left discreetly to make sure they were still there.

 

She looked back at him nodding “may I ask a question” he nodded “why you always wearing gloves.”

 

He looked down at his hands “ahhh I ride a motorcycle and out of habit I keep them on.”

 

“Oh cool… you don’t struck me as a motorcycle guy”

 

He laughed “how do I struck you?”

 

she looked at him carefully “as a guy with money who rides fancy cars” she knew of brands and she knew he wore fancy stuff like kris. Then it struck her was this guy like kris or just lucky rich.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter