Chapter Twenty

The Wrong Side of Town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  chapter twenty save me.

“I have come to realize that this world is not all beautiful, just as people are not all innocent."

―b . v .

 

Kris was gripping onto the arm of the sofa he was seating on as he tried to concentrate on the conversation that was going on. He was currently in a very important meeting but to see Minzy in that club made his blood boil with anger. He brought the rim of the cup up to his lips as he quickly gulped down his drink. He had lost count of how many he had drank and didn’t even know what s were giving him anymore.

 

Suho shot him a glare to stop drinking but he couldn’t. Minzy had basically broke his heart that he didn’t know he had until he laid eyes on her. He was more angry with himself for letting himself fall that deep for that blond girl with an angelic smile. She had dark brown eyes that were almost black that could literally mesmerize anyone only for her pure sweet personality to bite down hard onto your heart for her to stay there forever. Her plump soft sweet lips were the last straw of his sanity. She had drove him crazy.

 

He ran a hand through his hair as he shook his head hating that he was thinking about her. He didn’t even want to imagine how crazy she would have drove him if she had given herself to him to feel her flesh to flesh. He sighed he hadn’t been paying attention to the meeting at all.

 

His thoughts went back to the server who was a little too touchy with her. He wondered if she was drunk. He would have killed that server but him being a murder was what led him to his broken heart.

 

He looked out the window wanting to be out there and see her at least. He stood up mentally cursing himself he knew he was going to regret what he was about to do. Everyone looked up staring at him “Excuse me I have something to deal with” he said as he was going to walk out when the girl grabbed his hand.

 

“Oppa?” She said as if asking him ‘where you going?’

 

“Sorry Jessica I have to deal with this” he said removing her hand from him and walking out.

 

His gut was eating him out alive and it was hardly ever wrong so for him to want to find her was for something. He held onto the rails as he looked for her within the crowd underneath.

 

“What’s wrong dude” Kai said running to kris’s side “you can’t just walk out like that.”

 

Kris ignoring him said “find Minzy and her friends” He ran down the steps looking for her wherever he could look in the club.

 

He finally found her friends by the bar as he grabbed one by the shoulder as she turned around in shock.

 

“What the man!” She said totally pissed.

 

“Wait you are kris!” Bom said as all of them sounded so drunk.

 

“Where’s Minzy?” He asked as the girls blinked looking around.

 

“Wait Minzy hasn’t come back?” Chaerin said as she was trying to think after all those drinks. She rubbed her head trying to remember if Minzy ever came back “I-I don’t know” she said as the girls shook their heads not knowing.

 

Kris sighed “great friends you all are!” He was furious as the girls didn’t take his comment lightly either “ you!” Kai ran up to kris and whispered in his ear “the managers of the club are upset since it seems that some people are posing as servers and spiking girls drinks.”

 

Kris tightened a fist in anger. He never was okay with hurting girls unless it was in bed other than that it was off limits even for his work. He hated guys who took advantage of girls he saw them as cowards and deserved to be dead. If kris came to know that occurred to Minzy he would go on a crazy rampage.

 

“Get everyone to look for Minzy NOW!” Kai nodded as he got on the phone and ran out to start searching for her.

 

“What happened” chaerin asked worried “you need to find Minzy now she might be in danger” the girls nodded as they went the opposite direction to look for her.

 

Kris walked out looking at the people to see if he saw her. He ran up to some people “by any chance have you guys seen a petite girl like 5’4, blond long hair, Korean,  she was wearing silver shorts and a black top-“ they shook their head as he sighed and went around asking others.

 

After asking s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter