Chapter Three

The Wrong Side of Town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  chapter three under the rain.

“I found you. & it was enough. & it was everything”

―alison malee

 

Minzy stopped in her tracks and turned around “want me up there?” She said confused knowing what he had said but needed further clarification “I want you to be my doctor up there” she shook her head. His eyes turned deep with a glare that if looks could kill she would be dead. “Please don’t misunderstand I’m at work and can’t be babysitting who ever asks for me” she could feel the tension in the room so she chose to throw something playful “I wouldn’t be here no more if that was the case” she said grinning. If he was honest she was being annoying he knew what her play was and that was to not get on his bad side. She was basically doing what all his workers do ‘ kissing’.

 

She bowed “I apologize, however, this is my work place and I have higher ups. I can’t just do what a patient wants I have to follow rules and guidelines.” She quickly left before he said something and more tension grew she took a sigh. “What’s wrong Minzy?” Chaerin asked her “oh unnie you awake now?” Chaerin nodded waiting for minzy to reply “I have a patient who wants me to continue taking care of him” chaerin laughed “what’s the issue? We always get people like that” “yah but he is a gang member” she saw how chaerin stiffened up “don’t get too close to those guys. I heard they are like predators who grab a girl and never let her go” minzy quickly tried to signal to chaerin to be quiet “wha-“ she said turning around to see Suho listening.

 

Minzy and chaerins face turned bright red and bowed “you better watch out you just might be our prey” he said coldly before walking away. They both let out a breath “I got chills!” Minzy said hugging chaerin “unnie they gonna take you!!!!” Chaerin laughed pushing her away “shush don’t even joke about that.”

 

“Whose taking who?” Mino said out of no where, minzy jumped “oh-“ chaerin was gonna start speaking but minzy discreetly pinched her arm to not say anything “it’s just a joke we have that a big monster is gonna take away the bad girls so we must behave” chaerin said quickly. Mino laughed “isn’t that childish?” Minzy and chaerin in sync glared at him “I mean-“ he laughed awkwardly shrugging “just kidding.”

 

“Minzy someone is looking for you in the waiting lobby” Luna said. “It’s probably your sister” mino said “take a little break it’s pretty slow we can handle” Minzy nodded and left to the waiting lobby to see minyoung “unnie” she smiled hugging her. “You look so tired” she said touching her face “you got huge eye bags and rough skin. Mom was worried” Minzy nodded “sorry we had a busy night.” Minyoung handed her a lunch bag “mom sent you this” Minzy sat down and began to eat “was there any gang members here?” Minyoung whispered. Minzy looked up at her glaring “you know I can’t tell you...especially you!” She said poking minyoungs police badge “come on help a sister out” she shook her head “if everything goes well I will but in the meantime I can’t.” Minzy stuffed food into minyoung mouth to shut her up.

 

“Thank you unnie” she smiled waving at her. She walked back to the ER with mino on the phone glaring at her. “What happened” she whispered to chaerin “the higher ups called” minzy felt chills down her spine. Once he hung up he signaled for minzy to follow him “what you do?” Chaerin whispered “I don’t know” she said gulping walking into his office. She liked mino but she didn’t like angry mino he was hot scary if that made sense.

 

She stood there with her arms on her lap she looked down waiting for him to speak. “Minzy you got a call to go upstairs and take care of a VIP” minzys eyes shot up in surprise “damn he really made the higher up send me” she said out loud in accident “who?” Mino said but minzy shaked her head. She knew if she told mino he would go ballistic. “It’s an old guy he said I reminded him of his daughter so he asked if I can follow him” she felt telling a lie but it was moments like this that he felt like a jealous boyfriend. If they were dating she would be honest but nope she smiled at the thought. He eyed her as if he didn’t believe her but would give her the benefit of the doubt. “Go up there they just want you with him and please tell me if anything happens” he said grabbing her hand pleading with her. She melted who wouldn’t? he was so perfect, she nodded and hugged him. She didn’t know why she had to hug him out of nowhere but it was like her body was uncontrollable, she felt his strong arms wrap around her “be safe minzy-ah” he said softly. This encounter felt like they were saying goodbye even though she was literally just going upstairs.

 

She walked out and ran to chaerin “chaerin he called the higher ups and is making me take care of him” she talked fast before mino saw them “be safe minzy” she said grabbing her hand “minzy defend yourself ok” she patted her head.

 

Minzy walked up to the VIP section she wondered “how did he get the higher ups to listen” she shivered at the thought of power that he must have. She knocked “come in” she heard from within she walked in to see his whole gang with him and him laying down smirking that he had won. “I’ll be outside if you need anything” she said, but one tall guy guy who was thin he seemed the most childish blocked the doorway“stay here” kris said. Minzy was getting fed up “I don’t want to” she answered straightforward but the guy in front of her grabbed her arm that was hurt “ow” she said kicking him “let me go” he threw her over his shoulder.

 

“Chanyeol be careful with her she sassy” said the guy she knew as Suho. Chanyeol sat her down on a chair in the middle of them. She huffed in anger “I’m not one of your girls to be treating me that way” “honey we don’t treat our girls this way. Our girls behave and get treated like a princess.” Said a guy with brown black locks he was well built from the muscles that showed through his suit. He touched her face “you are pretty” minzy moved his hand away forcefully “kai” kris gritted through his teeth.

 

“We only want company” said kris on his bed. Minzy was at the edge of attacking all these dudes and leaving them hospitalized “introduce yourselves” said kris, the closest one to him on his right answered “Suho” “Tao” “lay” “sehun” “Chen” “kai” “Luhan” “D.O.” “Xiumin” “Baekhyun” “Chanyeol” they all looked at her. “Dr.” She simply said covering her name. Minzy felt like she was a small prey gonna be eaten up by all these evil men.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter