Chapter Sixteen

The Wrong Side of Town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  chapter sixteen shooting range.

“I want to love you so much it makes up for the love the world does not give you.”

―komal kapoor

 

Kris looked down at her thinking of how could he resist her. She was so breathtaking she was like the moon on a dark night. He wanted to make her his moon only for him he didn’t want to share that view with anyone.

 

Kris not letting go of her hand walked closer to her “ok” he simply said as if he wasn’t feeling all types of feelings inside of him. She smiled up at him as she crawled onto the bed and got under the covers. She sat in the middle patting the right spot next to her. Kris went around and laid where she was patting, he got under the covers and as if they had been doing that for a while he grabbed her waist and pulled her against him.

 

Minzy didn’t resist nor did she dare she might have played hard to get with mino, But with kris she was scared he would leave so she was going to hold on tight to him now more than ever. She wrapped her arm around his abdomen as she snuggled into his body comfortably. Kris ran his fingers through her hair, then he rubbed his thumb on her cheek as he continued to her neck and wrapped his hand around her neck she looked up it was as if he was claiming her his. They held eye contact as he ran his hand down her ribs to her waist and hips stopping there. Kris respecting her stopped there; if it was anyone else he wouldn’t have held back but because it was her he stopped. If she had asked to abstain forever he would do that even if it drove him crazy.

 

“Kris” she pulled him out of his thoughts “hm?”

 

“Can I ask a question?” He pulled away staring up at the ceiling “depends”

 

She sat up crossing her legs and staring at him “why did you get so upset that day I said you were embarrassing? There must be a reason you reacted that way”

 

He was gonna turn away from her when she grabbed his arm “come on”

 

He smirked “only if we play a game”

 

“A game? I like games”

 

“For every question we don’t want to answer we must undress” he knew she wouldn’t want to play so he wouldn’t have to answer

 

“That’s not fair come on don’t be like that. I know what you doing” she pouted

 

He stared at her pout “fine but stop pouting”

 

She smiled happily as she listened “when I was younger I was a bad kid to my parents.”

 

“We were all bad”

 

Kris chuckled “Minzy we have different definitions of bad I don’t mean getting a bad grade I mean stealing...that type of bad. Anyways my parents always said I was an embarrassment I was better off dead than to be humiliating them. So when you said that it reminded me of those days.”

 

She looked down at her hands feeling bad “I’m sorry”

 

“It’s okay now go to sleep”

 

“One last question” she put on finger up smiling cutely.

 

Kris knew it was better to not look at her so he wouldn’t give in but he couldn’t resist not seeing her smile “fine what” he groaned giving in.

 

“Where are your parents right now?”

 

She saw pain in his eyes “dead” she gulped “they died in an accident” he said softly. Minzy laid down and hugged him tightly she wanted to ask more questions but it was enough for one night.

 

She fell asleep in his arms and woke up around 2 in the afternoon. Her body ached from being asleep for so long. She looked and saw it was only her in the bed. She got up and headed downstairs to look for them but the house was empty she was alone.

 

Her stomach growled as she put her hair up in a messy bun and made herself some ramen since that was all there was to eat. She sat down on the sofa and began to dig in. She looked up to see all the males walk in with bags. They all looked at her with their mouths open wide “holy ” they all said staring at her.

 

“Huh?” She tilted her head not understanding as kris smacked them all on the back of their heads “get your head out of your asses.” Minzy smiled at kris as she got up to help them bring in the bags.

 

“What you guys get?” She asked as she went to go unpack once they unloaded the car. “Food!” She said happily seeing they got vegetables and fruits. “And clothes” kris said handing her bags of clothes. “We tried our best” they smiled “let me try it on” she said as she headed upstairs and saw what they bought. It was literally lingerie that she never ever has worn before. She looked through the other bags to see pants, crop tops, shorts, skirts, and dresses. She smiled “not bad” she mumbled to herself.

 

She eyed the lingerie it was either to wear that or not wear anything underneath. She dressed up with shorts that literally barely covered her , a loose pink crop top, and to cover her legs a bit she tied a sweater around her waist. She pouted as the thong felt weird it was her first time wearing it. She quickly washed her hair and face. She let her blonde long hair stay down and walked out. “I think you guys might have thought I was skinnier then what I really was” she said as she rubbed her thighs unconsciously.

 

“Thats how girls wear them” kyungsoo said dumbfounded not understanding

 

“Kyungsoo not me this is too revealing but thank you guys” she smiled.

 

“How you feel?” Suho asked handing her some medicine “good” she said taking the medicine.

 

She smiled watching them as they joked around in the kitchen putting everything away. They were like family they looked so pure and innocent joking around with each other.

 

“Here” kris said handing her a box of a new phone

 

She hugged it tightly “thank you” and quickly opened it up and began to add numbers. “Guys put your number in here” she said handing kris the phone first.

 

After they all put there phones in she headed outside sitting on a decorated log, stretching her feet out in the warm sun.

 

“Unnie?”

 

“Minzy-ah what the we have been so worried we couldn’t sleep” screamed the girl on the other side of the line.

 

“We?”

 

“Yah me chae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter