Chapter Eighteen

The Wrong Side of Town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  chapter eighteen monster.

“to walk away, from the pain of love, is never easy, as we are only met, by the pain of separation."

―M. Mustun

 

Kris had left to China yesterday morning and now the girls were walking through the airport as if it was there runway. They were happily walking in a line with their bags and everyone stopped and stared at them as if they were celebrities. They also earned some whistles and some questions if they could take a picture which left them giggling at the fact that someone actually thought they were famous.

 

They had finally got on the plane and taken off as they sat in their economy sits excitedly. For all of them it would be their first time visiting China and it was great to have some days off to relax.

 

“I hope I can find a hot guy” Bom exclaimed excitedly as she looked out the window to see white puffy clouds.

 

“I’m so excited to go out shopping, touring, and partying.” Chaerin added.

 

“We going to have so much fun and we have to take so many photos.” Minzy said showing her Nokia camera as she took a picture of dara and chaerin, and then chaerin did the same for her and Bom.

 

“So Minzy when you going to introduce your boyfriend to us.” Chaerin said wiggling her eyebrows.

 

Minzy laughed “I don’t know yet Unnie… we aren’t official yet.”

 

“I met him” chaerin and Dara gasped glaring at Minzy “just because he came to visit her but he is handsome I give him that but he a pretty boy.”

 

“Yah! No he isn’t!” Minzy tried to argue

 

“Yah! we said we never ever dating pretty boys and here you are dating one” chaerin shaked her head as they all laughed.

 

The flight to China felt so short from the gossip and fun the girls were having together. They were grabbing their bags after going through immigration. They were finally in Beijing, Minzy didn’t know where exactly kris went when he went to China but Beijing was extremely popular for touring so it wasn’t a loss if he wasn’t there.

 

Chaerin was pushing the cart with their luggage as Bom was sitting on the bags. Dara and Minzy were walking beside chaerin as they tried to pull out the paper that had the hotels address. “He’s here!” Dara called out seeing the cab pull up.

 

Bom quickly got off the luggage and got into the cab as the driver helped put the bags in the trunk. Minzy handed the cab driver the address “first time here?” He asked as Minzy bit her lips she knew what he was saying in English but she was shy of her accent.

 

“Yes” chaerin responded for Minzy

 

“You girls will love it! Beijing never lets anyone down”

 

The girls just smiled and nodded as they looked out the windows as their eyes twinkled happily seeing how life was like there.

 

They were in there hotel admiring the view they were given to see the whole city. They were staying at one of the bests hotels in the heart of the city but all four were staying in one room in order to be able to afford it. They had a huge restroom and a small kitchen.

 

“Unnies I love this!” Minzy happily jumped up on them she felt a sense of relief. She felt like she was safe no one was looking for her trying to harm her. She grabbed her cellphone and pouted seeing she hadn’t gotten a text from kris since the morning.

 

He had texted her the day he left to China “hey I just arrived Incase you were worried.”

 

“Oppa have fun! Don’t stay too long!”

 

“I’ll work hard to come back quickly take care.”

 

Then he texted her today in the morning.

 

“Good morning! You probably heading to work today have fun and don’t get into trouble.”

 

“You to oppa I miss you.”

 

She was hoping to get a “I miss you to” but he hadn’t texted yet.

 

“Let’s go out tonight” Bom exclaimed as Dara and chaerin screamed “let’s go!” She looked up as they had pulled her out of her thoughts. They all got ready and walked out.

 

It was fairly early so they headed down to tourist spots they had checked online of what they wanted to see. However, they knew they wouldn’t be able to get threw with just with themselves so they headed to a tourist agency. There they hired their tour guide named Seungri.

 

Seungri first took them to the forbidden city. The girls looked at the palace amazed. “That’s so crazy that they were able to save this.” Bom said as Minzy was taking photos of the sites. “Imagine living in there” Dara said staring up at the palace as if imagining herself.

 

“Let’s take a photo!” Minzy said as she handed Seungri the camera. They hugged each other and posed. They posed cutely, ily, fierce, and with funny faces. “Thank you” Minzy told Seungri after he had taken like a hundred pictures for them.

 

They then headed to the temple of heaven and walked around admiring everything. “I’m hungry” Bom groaned as she wasn’t into the tour no more. “In a bit Unnie” Minzy said shoving another snack bar into her hand as she tried to take more photos to keep the place forever in her mind. “I really love this” chaerin said as they all agreed except Bom.

 

Bom had got occupied with bullying Seungri since the girls were now ignoring her complains. Seungri ran to hide behind Minzy while the three girls were taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter