Chapter Twelve

The Wrong Side of Town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  chapter twelve hurt.

“I lied for you

and you lied to me.”

―unknown

 

She narrowed her eyes at them all “so you telling me you guys said you were staying at a strip club but were all here?” They all shook their head in sync.

 

“No no no… we barely got the condo that’s why we are having a housewarming party for kris.” They showed the drinks in their hands She eyed them once more before choosing to believe them “okay” she pressed the button of the elevator to leave.

 

She felt a hand grab her it was Luhan “why don’t you stay for the party” she shook her head and was walking in the elevator when Kris grabbed her hand and pull her in to his condo. She was gonna argue until dropped at the massive nice condo “wow” she simply said “this is a whole house and a pool!” She saw the pool outside in a closed balcony.

 

She clicked her tongue shaking her head “life is so unfair a girl like me who works hard and studied hard can’t afford a lifestyle like this” the guys just stayed quiet not saying anything “you can always-“ Chanyeol was gonna say something but kris gave him a glare.

 

“I hope it’s haunted here” Minzy said sticking her tongue out as the males put snacks and drinks on the table.

 

They all looked around “I hope not” lay said serious. “Her apartment wasn’t haunted I think she was trying to spend the night with me like the whole night she was all up-“ her eyes widen as she laughed loudly to cut him off “never say never kris cause a demon might pull on your feet tonight” she gritted through her teeth.

 

Kai handed her a beer cautiously, she smiled that she looked like an angel but after that warning Kai knew better. “I don’t drink beer” “what about soju?” Tao asked waving the bottle. She shook her head “im a wine girl.” They all made a disgusted face “yah! We all got our preferences!”

 

They began to drink and talk as Minzy walked around looking at the condo. She saw there was no pictures it was just a fancy house but empty just filled with fancy suits, shoes, and jewelry. She felt someone staring at her she looked up to see kris leaning against the door frame watching her with beer in his right hand.

 

“Looking for something sweetheart?”

 

“Yah something about you” she said coping his pose

 

“You can just ask me I’m here right now”

 

“Why you have no photos or anything this house seems like a home just for display.”

 

“I got no use of photos I don’t have family and people die too quick to get attached” she looked at him with pity.

 

“Don’t look like at me like that” he said taking a sip of his drink “that is why I don’t get attached… you don’t hurt if you don’t feel anything in the first place.”

 

“That’s still a sad way to live”

 

“Well look at you”

 

“But I have pictures and memories” Minzy argued

 

“What’s the point if they gone either way?”

 

“The point is I have proof that for what I lived through with them was real” she began to raise her voice as he was beginning to annoy her.

 

He shrugged gulping down his beer and crushing the can while walking away. She went back out to sit with the guys there was a seat open next to kris or in between Kai and Tao she chose to sit between Kai and Tao. Kris smirked he knew she was upset with him or annoyed.

 

“So how is it going with your boyfriend” Tao asked grabbing one of her blond locks and twirling it with his fingers. She knew he was probably the light weight by how drunk he was already. “Boyfriend?” She asked confused “what was his name? M-mino?” He slurred his words. She looked around seeing how they all knew about Mino.

 

She shrugged looking down at her hands from all the eyes looking at her it was making her shy to talk about mino.

 

“So is it true?” Tao continued

 

Minzy looked at him confused as she saw from the corner of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter