Chapter Fourteen

The Wrong Side of Town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  chapter fourteen get out.

“I blew the moon a kiss at the finale of her eclipse and cheersed to all the tragedies we both just barely missed.”

―syrah kai

 

Every small movement she would hear from outside her condo would cause her jump up in fear. She had to go talk to the leasing people downstairs but she was afraid she couldn’t take a knife with her. She went to her room and rampaged through all her clothes until she found what she was looking for, the pepper spray.

 

She texted Bom “come to my condo when you are awake I need you please” and headed down to the leasing office located on the first floor. She took the stairs even if it hurt her foot she couldn’t bare to take an elevator afraid someone would enter and kill her then and there. She looked around cautiously as she got to the leasing office

 

“Hello Minzy” said Irene she worked there and the two girls had gotten to know each other well since Minzy moved in. “Irene…” she tried to find the words to say without scaring the poor girl in front of her. “Is there any way I can leave the condo?” Irene furrowed her eyebrows confused as to why Minzy would want to leave one of the best and affordable places in Seoul. Minzy was barely able to get the condo people were usually rejected from not enough rooms and here Minzy was trying to leave. “Minzy are you sure you want to do that?” Irene asked. Minzy nodded as Irene sighed and pulled up Minzy's contract “unfortunately no” Irene pierced her lips together as she read through Minzy's contract “you see you signed a two year contract and if you broke a contract you would have to pay the damages, and to be worse to break a contract is damaging to the building so you would have to pay more for the damages done.”

 

Minzy blinked in shock “Irene there is really nothing I can do?” Irene reached to grab Minzys hand “unfortunately not.” “How much would it be?” Irene took out a calculator and began to insert numbers “best case scenario it would be $500,000” she said showing her the calculator. Minzy looked at the calculator in shock even rubbing her eyes hoping she saw wrong “half a million” Minzy groaned. Leaving the condo was now definitely out of the question “thank you” Minzy said softly as she left feeling completely hopeless. She bumped into someone “sorry” she said not looking up just continuing to walk to her condo.

 

Meanwhile, Sehun stared at Minzy wondering what had happened that made her seem so down. He wondered if it was her accident from yesterday or the conversation she was having with Irene not too long ago. Thankfully for Sehun Irene was totally into him so he could find out. He walked into the office to see a surprised Irene begin to blush. “S-Sehun” She stuttered “Irene” Sehun said throwing a wink “what happened with Minzy? She looked down.” Irene looked at Sehun confused as to how he knew Minzy “she’s a friend of a friend” Sehun replied knowing what Irene was thinking. Sehun wasn’t lying he was going to take the Information of Minzy to kris. Irene nodded happy that it wasn’t Sehun who was curious personally “she came suddenly wanting to end her leasing contract. However, she can’t she has two years and it would cost her a lot but I find it so weird that she would want to move after being so happy to move in here.” Irene shrugged “I guess something happened” Sehun began to wonder if Minzy wanted to leave because of kris. “Don’t let her cancel her leasing contract no matter what! I need to inform this to my boss” Irene nodded she knew very well what type of men they were.

 

Minzy finally arrived at her room she didn’t realize how tightly she was holding onto the pepper spray. She saw Bom waiting outside, Bom seeing her ran up to her “are you okay? You got me all worried” Minzy looked around “let’s talk inside Unnie” she whispered.

 

They were inside when Minzy pulled out the letter from her pocket. Bom read it and looked up at Minzy “who sent this?” “The guy you sent me to go pay” Bom face showed shock then she tried to compose herself so Minzy wouldn’t panic but Minzy caught on. “How bad is he?” Bom didn’t say anything “Unnie!” Bom sighed “Minzy this guy is a straight maniac he will kill anyone to get to you. You run away he will follow you and kill your family and friends.”

 

Minzy could see how nervous Bom was she felt bad for her. “They probably know I’m here” her hands were shaking “Bom go” Bom looked at her confused “I don’t want anything to happen to you please go, I wouldn’t be able to live with that” Minzy hugged her “it’s just this is happening because of me” Bom said sadly. “Don’t worry Unnie I will figure it out” Minzy led her out.

 

Once she was gone her phone beeping made her jump. Minzy was on edge with everything scaring her. She sighed hating how she was feeling.  She opened her phone to see it from an unknown number. She brushed it aside since she always got spam messages.

 

She grabbed the knife went to her room and locked it and went to the shower also locking it. She put on music to distract herself from her thoughts. She showered and got ready she walked out to see her house was a mess. Things were shattered her sofas were cut up her door was wide open. Her phone was blowing up, she grabbed it to call the cops when she read the messages.

 

“I hope you enjoyed the letter”

 

“You look so pretty with that knife”

 

“Involve Bom And she dies!”

 

“I hope you listen after this! This is for ignoring my messages! Hope you enjoy this surprise”

 

She looked around to the window not knowing she was crying of fear. Someone was watching her from that window and they dared to enter her home. This was no longer home to her it was hell she couldn’t hide. She fell to the floor not knowing what do as she wiped away the tears.

 

Meanwhile, Sehun had told Kris what had occurred with Minzy in the morning. Kris had gave him a look of ‘why you telling me this?’ But all the guys knew kris was interested in Minzy but would never say anything. They found it oddly weird how much time he spent with her and how he would help her when he paid no attention to girls if it wasn’t for one night stands.

 

Sehun shrugged and walked away he did his part of informing his boss. Kris dialed suhos phone as he got rid of the girls on his bed. Suho showed up once kris was out of the shower and half dressed. “Find out what is up with Minzy discreetly” kris ordered “yes boss, but what is going on?” Suho needed some information to know what he was looking into. “She wants to move out find out why” kris said as he put on his watch “boss, she was with mino after she left from here.” Minzy had no idea that kris was keeping tabs on her or for how long.

 

Minzy had made up her mind she had to get a gun. She went to the bank to get out cash and looked for a gun shop. She had never even held a gun but it was that or die. She would rather die than to give herself up to those criminals. She was either gonna be sold or be kept for ual acts but she wasn’t go without a fight. She has so much more to live for.

 

She took out her phone and called someone “hey can we meet, in private?” The person replied “sure meet me by our high school” and hung up. He was someone she had gone to school with they were close until she found what he did. He was basically a criminal so she stirred away from him. He sold illegally things underground and could get his hands on anything but with a high price. She met by her high school which was closed down completely.

 

She saw him walking up to her all in black covered so no one could recognize him. He already knew that whatever Minzy needed wasn’t legal because she wouldn’t have called him to catch up.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter