Chapter Eleven

The Wrong Side of Town
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  chapter eleven neighbors.

“A person becomes 10 times more attractive not by their looks but by their acts of kindness, love, respect, honesty, and loyalty they show.”

―unknown

 

They both laid there awkwardly still awake. Minzy turned to stare up at the ceiling as kris turned to face the opposite direction. After she heard him lightly snore she relaxed she didn’t realize she was so stiff the whole time. After relaxing she began to think of the situation she was in it was wrong but she liked it she felt safe with him. She wondered why he did that for her. She laid there thinking until she ended up giving into the sleep.

 

It was 7am when her alarm rang for work still asleep she turned to press snooze on the alarm and then rolled back to the middle of her bed. Being asleep and comfortable she snuggled into the male hugging him with her arm and leg “so warm” she mumbled sleepy as she rubbed her face on the warm body thinking it was something else.

 

Her eyes widen when she felt the male put his hand on her back bringing her in closer it was not a pillow what she was hugging it was kris. Not realizing the consequences she pushed him away and pulled back fast underestimating her strength she fell off the bed and landed hard on the floor. She yelped in pain and laid on the floor praying to the heavens kris was still asleep unaware of what she had done. But when she heard the bed shift and him look down at her the embarrassment kicked in, she smiled embarrassed “crazy sleeper sorry” he glared at her as he got up and stretched and headed straight to the restroom.

 

She breathed out in relief she felt better that he hadn’t said anything it was as a way of not adding further to her embarrassment. She got up from the floor rubbing her back in pain and began to do the bed and made some breakfast and laid it out on the table for both of them. Once he was finished showering he walked out with just a towel wrapped around his waist. Her eyes widen at his body he was built like a god with muscles and a nice face she quickly turned away.

 

“Please dress up!”

 

“I don’t have clothes” he shrugged as he went to get a toast and bite it

 

“Then why did you shower if you knew”

 

“Relax darling Baekhyun should be here any minute with clothes.” She rolled her eyes and went into the shower to get ready for work. She was showering when she heard the bathroom door open she quickly looked outside the curtain to see kris walk in “um hello! Did I not lock the door?”

 

“You did” he said casually

 

“Then what the hell kris!”

 

“I need to shave and wash my teeth calm down I won’t even be bothering you” he said as he walked to the sink and began to shave

 

“This is unacceptable” she groaned as she quickly finished showering and walked out with a towel wrapped around her body and a towel around her hair to dry it.

 

“Out!” She pushed him out of the room slamming the door to dress up. She put on a floral loose dress and put on some light makeup.

 

She walked out to see kris all dressed up eating at the table she glared at him. She stuffed some toast in “what just happened…that is not allowed I’m a respectable lady” he chuckled.

 

“Why you worried about me I can control myself I think the problem is you”

 

“Me?” She pointed to herself astonished

 

He nodded “you seem to drool and jump on me when asleep”

 

She knew it was too good to be truth that her embarrassment went unseen. “I’m a crazy sleeper” she argued.

 

“I’m scared you might me” he made an innocent face covering his body with his hands like a girl.

 

“You are like a brother!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter