Fight

It's You

Another week has passed and they were discussing their fieldtrip. Pets, stood in front of the class. "Okay, today, we'll discuss about fieldtrip. Does anyone has questions?", she asked. 

 

 

Dylan raised his hand. "Yes, Mr. Xiong?", she asked. "Why do we have to go on a fieldtrip?", he asked. Pets smiled at him, "It's part of your education and you paid for it.", she said. "But aren't fieldtrip for little kids only?", he asked, making the class laughed.

 

 

Sunnee rolled her eyes, "Stupid bear, he doesn't know that our fieldtrip is different from the regular fieldtrips.", she muttered. Pets let out another smile, "Well, our fieldtrip isn't ordinary, right class?", she asked. Everyone shouted 'yes' at her. 

 

 

"How is it different?", Dylan asked. Wes and Wayng sighed at him, "Dylan, can you let Ms. Ceng explain", Wes asked. Dylan kept quiet after that. 

 

 

"So on our fieldtrip, we'll go at Phoenix Village.", Pets started. That caught Dylan's attention, "We're going to a village on fieldtrip?", he asked. Wayne nodded his head, "Seems like it.", he said.

 

 

"And we have various of activities. We'll stay there for three days and two nights. Please prepare all the things that you needed, and you're not allowed to use phones. You have to surrender it to me after we reached Phoenix Village. If you want to take pictures, bring camera. As for your activities, I'll write it on the board and you can copy it.", Pets told them and started writing on the board.

 

 

Sunnee took out her notebook and copied what's written on the board. She smiled when she stared at one activity. 'Mountain Hiking'. As on cue, Pets faced them again and cleared , gaining their attention.

 

 

"Okay, on your first day from ten am to twelve noon, you can take pictures and rest. Then we'll proceed to a martial arts house, and there we'll study the Pheonix Village's culture because it's included in your exams.", she explained. The class groaned, making her give them a stern look.

 

 

"Second day. From eight am to ten am, we'll explore the whole Pheonix Village. Be polite to the poeple, and respect their culture, okay? Then you'll have lunch at 11 am. From 12 noon to 5 pm, we'll have a mountain hiking", she continued. Some of the class cheered and some of them groaned. 

 

 

"The last day is your rest day. You can do what you want, but still no phones. I'll only return your phones once we get on the ship and leave Phoenix Village.", she said. The class started murmuring and thus, the noise began. Pets had a tick mark on her head as she wasn't finish explaining.

 

 

"Class be quiet!", she shouted. The class turned their attention to her. "For the mountain hiking, you guys will hike by pairs. You can pick your partner except for two certain people.", she stated. The class happily picked out their parter. Wes and Wayne decided to be partners, leaving Dylan all alone.

 

 

Pets cleared , "This is a request from Mr. Wang. Two students from his class started to have an argument a couple of weeks ago. After that they always clash on each other especially on his period. He's requesting this so that the two of them will eventually get along with each other.", she started. 

 

 

The class started to mumble 'who are they?'. Pets looked at the two obvious students. "Mr. Xiong and Ms. Yang, you two will be partners.", she officially stated. Dylan and Sunnee stood up from their seat. "I don't want to be paired with him/her!", they shouted and pointed at each other.

 

 

"Who would want to be paired by you?! Not me!", Dylan exclaimed.

"I'd rather hike alone than be with you!"

"Oh? I'd rather have one of the girls get paired by me than be with a short-tempered tomboy!"

"You think you're to die for?! Dream on, stupid bear!"

"At least I'm good looking! Look at you, you're like a frog, too bad you have no prince charming and you won't transform into a beautiful princess!"

"I don't need a prince charming!"

"Well, who would want to kiss an ugly frog like you? So disgusting!"

"How did those girls fall for that attitude of yours?! So freaking untolerable!

"It's the look that matters! Compared to you, I'm more handsome! How did you manage to gain a fanclub with that dirty mouth of yours?!"

"Back at you, you uncultured swine!"

 

 

"That's enough!", Pets shouted. The two looked at her and became silent. "This is the reason why Jiro requested for you guys to be pairs. You two looked like immature children! Grow up!", she scolded them. Dylan and Sunnee glared at each other.

 

 

---

 

 

"How unlucky can I get?!", Sunnee shouted at the rooftop. "How can I get away from him if faith keeps finding a way for us to be together?", she demanded in her thoughts. Even Echo and Esther couldn't do anything about this. 

 

 

"Nee.", she heard a voice called. She looked to see Esther. "Where's Echo?", Sunnee asked. "She has her school president's duties. She asked me to look after you.", Esther said.

 

 

Sunnee sighed and sat on the floor. Esther sat beside her. "I'm trying to avoid him, but why does things like this keeps happening?", she asked. Esther sighed, "Maybe it's time for you guys to resolve things.", she said.

 

 

Sunnee looked at her, "No... I don't want him to remember me...", she muttered. Esther looked at her and patted her shoulder, "Nee, you can't run from this problem. You won't live normally knowing you have unresolved problems. It's hard to go on with your life while you still have a grudge to other people.", she said.

 

 

Sunnee kept silent and closed her eyes as she felt tears forming in her eyes. Esther noticed this snd hugged her, she just hope that things will be okay soon for the ex bestfriends. 

 

 

---

 

 

At the school's faculty room, Pets and Jiro were talking to each other.

 

 

"Those two fought again?", he said as he sighed. Pets nodded her head. "Seems like your plan wouldn't work.", she said. Jiro gave her s sly smirk, "Oh, since when did my plans failed?", he said confidently. "I'll come with you. Knowing you, you wouldn't know how to handle Dylan and Sunnee.", he said.

 

 

Pets just sighed, " It's healthy to have a little rivalry, but this is just bad for the health.", she said. Jiro snickered, "I know. That's why I'm helping you on your fieldtrip so you won't stress over them.", he said. 

 

 

Pets gave him an annoyed look, making him smirk, "You know, you look cute when you're annoyed.", he said. Pets blushed at that. "Stop saying that.", she snapped. "I'm only telling the truth.", he said. Pets sighed, "Why am I stuck with him again?", she asked in her thoughts.