New Students

It's You

Sunnee got on her laptop as she opened her account on a strange net. She smiled as she saw a messege on her inbox. She and her friends just got on their apartment after school, she went straight to her room so she could rest. She looked at her account, namely Qing Er Mei Mei. She has a random account on a net where you can chat with strangers.

 

 

Good afternoon, Qing Er Mei Mei! How's your day? - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

It was good. How's yours? Any chicks that you hooked up with?" - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

Hey, I may be a playboy but I don't have girls from time to time! - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

Sunnee laughed seeing that messege.

 

 

You? Not hooking up with a girl in a day? God, that's sounds impossible. - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

Qing Er Mei Mei, I know my limitations. Besides, I'm leaving them already. - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

Oh right, you will live here in Taipei starting tomorrow. I bet those girls will miss you. - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

Of course they would! Hahaha, and who knows, I'll get a bunch of girls up in my sleeves again. - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

You're such a playboy! - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

That I am. Also, who knows, maybe I'll meet you in person! :D - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

Sorry, I'm not interested in meeting you. - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

Ouch, you hurted my feelings! :'( - Xiao Lan Xiong 

 

 

You know that I have trust issues, who knows maybe you're an old eted jerk who pretended to be a highschool student. - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

Hey, I'm not old! I'm handsome as ever. That's why girls drool over me. - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

You're so full of yourself XD. Anyways, I have to do my work now. Talk to you soon. - Qing Er Mei Mei

 

 

Bye, Qing Er Mei Mei! Don't forget me :D - Xiao Lan Xiong

 

 

Sunnee smiled at his last messege and does her homework. "Chatting with him never gets old.", she said to herself.

 

 

---

 

 

Sunnee, Echo and Esther went to their school early. They went to the principal's office to wait for the new students. As they were waiting, Sunnee fell asleep, Esther was drawing another dress for her homework and Echo drank her morning drink. 

 

 

The door opened revealing Jack Na, their school principal. "I see you're early for our new students.", he said. Echo and Esther stood up and bowed, "Goodmorning, Principal.", they greeted him.

 

 

Jack smiled at them and looked at Sunnee, Echo noticed this and smiled nervously, "I'm sorry for her behavior.", she apologized. Jack turned to her, "It's alright, she must be really tired. Being someone who can do a lot of sports is really tiring.", he said then went to his private room.

 

 

Sunnee woke up right after their principal left them alone. Echo gave a stern look at her. "What?", Sunnee asked as she rubbed her sleepy eyes. "You slept in principal's office! He saw you.", Echo said

 

 

"He didn't even scold you, right? Then you shouldn't worry about it.", Sunnee said. "Fine, but please cooperate with us. Be nice to the new students as well, okay?", Echo said to her. "Okay, mom.", Sunnee teased making Esther giggle at them.

 

 

After 30 minutes, the door opened revealing three guys. The first guy was tall, dark and handsome. Echo looked at the paper she held that has information about the new guys. The first guy is Wes Luo, a smart guy. Echo was surpirsed to see some similarities between them, "Looks like you found your enemy.", she said to herself in her thoughts.

 

 

Next, Echo and Esther looked at the second guy and the information sheet. He has a cute innocent baby face. Esther looked at the paper, she saw that his name is Wayne Huang. She was surprised to see that he has the same interests as her. She smiled to him.

 

 

Echo looked at the last guy, who had a flirty look on his face. She looked at the information sheet, Dylan Xiong, known as the playboy and sports freak in their group. Echo then realized that this guy will be difficult to handle.

 

 

"Hello, I'm Echo Jiang, the school's president. It's a pleasure to meet you.", she said to them. The guys bowed and looked at her as she gave them their schedules. "Mr. Luo, I will be your guide until you've memorized the campus building. Here's your schedules.", she said to him.

 

 

They took their schedules, Dylan grinned, "Cool, I have P.E. as my last period!", he said. Echo signaled for Esther to stand up, which she did. "Mr. Huang, this is Esther Wu. She is your guide for a week.", she said. Esther bowed to Wayne who did the same.

 

 

Echo then looked at Sunnee who was dead asleep again, she sighed. "Esther, can you please wake her up?", she asked. Esther shaked Sunnee with full force, "Sunnee, wake up! The new students are here!", she shouted, shaking the blonde haired girl repeatedly.

 

 

Sunnee woke up with a frown on her face, "Stop it! I'm wide awake now, see?!", she exclaimed. Esther gave her an apologetic look, "Sorry, Nee.", she said. Sunnee sighed and looked at the guys and Echo. 

 

 

"Sunnee, please be more attentive.", Echo scolded her. "Yes, mother.", Sunnee said in sarcasm. Dylan smirked seeing Sunnee, "This girl sure is interesting...", he said in his thoughts. "Dylan Xiong, this is Sunnee Yang. She will be your guide.", Echo said.

 

 

Sunnee analyzed Dylan, and gave a disgusting look, "Echo, don't tell me this Dylan guy is a playboy.", she said. Echo gave a nervous laugh, "I'm sorry Nee. But yes, he is a playboy.", she apologized.

 

 

"We should get going now, class is starting in a few mintutes.", Esther reminded them. Sunnee sighed and went outside, followed by them and with Dylan with a sly smirk on his face.

 

 

---

 

 

Sunnee had her head on the table as they were having their lunch, she doesn't have any apetite to eat. "That Dylan is so annoying! Why does he have to flirt with me?", she said. Echo gave her a pat on her back, "I'm sorry, Nee. I didn't knew one of them is a playboy.", she apologized.

 

 

Echo and Wes got along normally, while Esther and Wayne became friends after talking to each other. Sunnee and Dylan? Nope, she hated him while he flirts with her. 

 

 

"Can't this day get any better?", Sunnee demanded. "Esther!", a voice said. They turned around to see the new students walking to them. Sunnee sighed in defeat, "I guess this day won't get any better after all.", she muttered under her breathe.

 

 

"Can we have lunch with you guys?", Wayne asked. Esther smiled at him, "Sure!", she said as they gave space for the guys to seat on. Dylan took a seat in front of Sunnee, giving her a flirty look.

 

 

"Oh god...", Sunnee said in her thoughts as she looked back at him with an annoyed look.