Personal Angel

It's You

The following weeks, Sunnee became more cold to Dylan, whenever he teases her or flirts with her, she would swore at him, or ignore him. Dylan was used to her acting cold but he noticed that something is off.

 

 

They were in their Music class, which means all six of them are together again. Sunnee sat beside Esther and Echo while Dylan sat beside Wes and Wayne. Their Music teacher, Aaron Yan, was asking them to perform one by one.

 

 

Wes already sung, and he performed 'Umbrella', Wayne already sung too and he performed 'Little Coward'. For the girls, Echo sang 泪了 and Esther sang 好感觉. It was Dylan's turn to sing, he went to the front of the class.

 

 

"I will not blame you on your pretendence to me.

When an angel comes to the Earth, she should hide her wings.

People are stupid and abrupt, but you are delicate and angelical.

How can I let you be hurt because of me?

 

 

Your small hands give a thick warmth.

You can always calm down my uneasy night.

The dream that I dare not to dream, through your eyes,

I then see it is just in front of me.

 

 

No one can grab you away from my side.

You are my personal angel, only I can own you.

No one else can replace you in my heart.

I own a personal angel,

I wouldn't need any other wish.

 

 

Your small hands have a big power.

I too can definitely soar high like you.

The place you want to go is my direction.

You have my protection so you just focus on smiling brightly.

 

 

No one can grab you away from my side.

You are my personal angel, only I can own you.

No one else can replace you in my heart.

I own a personal angel,

I wouldn't need any other wish.

 

 

If it's not for you, I am still sleeping.

Despairingly thinking that there is only darkness in life.

 

 

No one can grab you away from my side.

You are my personal angel, only I can own you.

No one else can replace you in my heart.

I own a personal angel,

I wouldn't need any other wish..."

 

 

Sunnee just closed her eyes tight as he sung, "Why did he have to sing the song that we used to sing together?", she asked in her thoughts. Before she knew it, it was her turn to sing. She went into the front and sung.

 

 

"I pass through Jupiter, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn

Saturn looking for you, time trickles dripping droplet sound

 

 

My fingers still have residues from the nail polish you put on me

I can't figure out, you seemed to have said

Is there a future for you and I

 

 

The world keeps changing, the earth keeps rotating

In your space and time I have never backed away or been weak

When I'm close to your ear I want to whisper to you

My gentleness is exclusively for you

 

 

My love is only enough for you, alone, to possess

My soul and spirit keep waiting in front of your heart

My hurt and tears disappear, they are for you

Hidden in a little boundless galaxy

I, who loves you

 

 

I, who loves you, can't stop the pulse

To fight for your love, please let me talk

 

 

My love is only enough for you, alone, to possess

My soul and spirit keep waiting in front your heart

My hurt and tears disappear, they are for you

Hidden in a little boundless galaxy

I, who loves you

 I, who loves you

 

 

I pass through Jupiter, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Saturn

Saturn looking for you, time trickles dripping droplet sound."

 

 

Dylan sat in his seat with wide eyes, "Her voice is so feminine... so different from her appearance...", he said in his thoughts. Sunnee went back to her seat, as her classmates clapped. "Why did I sing that?", she asked to her thoughts. 

 

 

---

 

 

After their Music class, it was their break time. Sunnee went to the school's rooftop. She looked at the scenery below her and sighed, "Why did you came back?", she asked to herself.

 

 

She felt a tear fell from her eyes, as she felt her heart aching. "It's enough that you bullied me before, do you have to do it again?", she said to herself as she cried. She couldn't cry loudly, she doesn't want anyone to see her crying.

 

 

She closed her eyes as more tears fell from her eyes, she doesn't want him to remember her. She wanted to live her normal life before he transferred to her school, but she knew that won't happen. She clenched her fists, "Why are you here? Are you here to hurt me again?" she asked to no one as she sobbed.

 

 

"Why are you talking to yourself?", a voice she doesn't want to hear asked. She wiped her tears and sighed, then faced him with a glare. "What are you doing here?", she asked coldly. 

 

 

"Answer my question first, why are you talking to yourself? And why are you crying?", Dylan asked. Sunnee scoffed, "Who says I cried?", she asked. "Your eyes are telling people that you cried.", he pointed out. Sunnee sighed and turned her back on him, "Leave, this is my privacy.", she said.

 

 

"No.", Dylan stated. Sunnee had a tick mark on her head, "If you won't leave then I will.", she said as she left him in the rooftop. He stood there dumbfounded, "The school's tomboy is crying? This is unusual for someone like her.", he said to himself

 

 

---

 

 

Sunnee was on the rooftop again in their free period. She was hoping that Dylan wouldn't find her this time. She looked at the sky as she sat at the floor. Her mind was thinking of her memories with him when they were still a kid. She doesn't want to think about their past but she couldn't control her thoughts.

 

 

"Xiao Xiong!", Sunnee said as she run up to a boy who was sitting at a slide on their school's playground. "Xiao Qing!", the boy exclaimed as he smiled. She joined him at the slide, "Why did we have to meet here?", she asked. 

 

 

Zi Qi, or better known as Dylan in today's time, smiled and took out a silver star bracelet that his mom bought for her. "My mom wanted to give you this.", he said. Sunnee looked at it, "It's so pretty!", she said. Dylan smiled and puts the bracelet on her wrist. 

 

 

Sunnee looked at her wrist that has the bracelet then looked at him with a huge smile. Dylan smiled back at her. But someone pushed her off the slide making her slide down. She could feel her buttom pained and looked up to see who pushed her. 

 

 

She was surprised to find Zi Hong smirking while asking Dylan to leave with him. Dylan could only look at her with a worry, apologetic and sad look and was dragged by Zi Hong. She could only cry as he left her like that.

 

 

Sunnee found herself crying again. She still has the bracelet and she wore it everyday. But ever since she found out that Dylan is Zi Qi, she hides the bracelet so he wouldn't find out that she's Yun Qing. She clenched the bracelet in her hand as she cried.

 

 

What she didn't know is that Dylan was following her the whole time. He was hiding so that she wouldn't see him. He watched her as she cried to herself, with him having a curious and worried look on his face, "What's wrong with her?", he asked to himself.