Exchanging Nicknames

It's You

Jiro was dragging Pets away from their students. After they reached a hallway where they were alone, he turned to her with a smirk. Pets gave him an annoyed look. "What?", she snapped at him.

 

 

"Did you know that... Dylan and Sunnee are friends now?", he asked. Pets smiled at this, she was glad that her students are okay now. But then she noticed him grinning at her. "What?", she asked. Jiro chuckled. "You're forgetting something.", he told her.

 

 

Pets gave Jiro a confused look. "What did I forget?", she asked. "You owe me a date.", he told her. Her eyes widened at that as she remembered their bet. "I didn't even agreed to it!", she exclaimed. He let out a laugh. "You can't escape now, Little Miss Pei Ci. I have evidence and future evidences that they're friends so you can't escape on our date... Or do you want to be my girlfriend instead?", he .

 

 

Pets scoffed at him then crosses her arms. "Fine, I'll go on a date with you. But! Don't push your luck on me.", she told him. Jiro grinned widely and hugged her. "I'm the happiest guy in this world right now!", he exclaimed in his thoughts.

 

 

---

 

 

Dylan left Sunnee alone with her friends. He was now outside her room with Wes and Wayne beside him. "How's your bruises?", Wes asked. "I'm okay now. Besides, it's not that serious.", Dylan told them.

 

 

Wayne turned to him with a stern look. "'Not that serious'? Are you kidding me Dylan? Do you know how worried I was about you?! I couldn't express my worries with Esther and Echo around! How could you disappear just like that?!", he ranted dramatically. Dylan rolled his eyes while Wes laughed. "Look, you made our mother mad.", Wes said.

 

 

Wayne glared at him cutely and crossed his arms. "I'm not your mom! I'm your wife and Dylan is our child!", he told Wes. Wes gave him a flirty look. "Aww, don't be mad my dear wifey. It's okay now, our baby Dylan is safe.", he said, acting with Wayne. Dylan could only sweatdropped at them. "Why am I even friends with them?", he muttered to himself.

 

 

 

Inside Sunnee's room.

 

 

"What?!"

 

 

Sunnee told Esther and Echo to be quiet after they shouted. They looked at her with wide eyes. "Are you serious?", Esther asked. "You guys are friends now?", Echo asked. Sunnee sighed and nodded her head. Esther shrieked in happiness.

 

 

Sunnee and Echo covered their eyes and told her Esther to quiet down. Esther stopped and giggled. "I'm glad that you guys are friends now.", she said. Sunnee smiled a little as she remembered how he took care of her on their disaster.

 

 

"But if he hurts you again just let us know.", Echo said. Esther nodded her her with a cute smile. Echo could only accept their friendship because she knows she doesn't control Sunnee's life. Sunnee smiled at her friends and hugged them. Other than reuniting with Xiao Xiong, she was glad she have friends like Echo and Esther.

 

 

---

 

 

Half an hour later.

 

 

Echo and Esther went back to the village to pack their things and Sunnee's things. Wayne, Wes and Dylan went out earlier to buy some things. Dylan was now back at the hospital and carried the flowers that Wayne and Wes brought for Sunnee.

 

 

As he entered her room, he found her on the floor. He immediately put the flowers to the table beside the bed and helped her up. Sunnee let him help her and slowly got her balance.

 

 

"Thanks.", she muttered. Dylan sighed at her. "What were you doing on the floor?", he asked. "I have to go to the bathroom, but I fell as soon as I stood up.", Sunnee said. "You know that you have a leg injury.", he scolded her. Sunnee pouted. "But I have to pee.", she whined.

 

 

Dylan sighed and lead her to the bathroom. He waited for her to finish doing her thing in the bathroom. After a few minutes, Sunnee was done and he lead her to the bed. He watched her as she sighed in relief. She noticed him looking at her and gave him a confused look. "What?", she asked.

 

 

Dylan shooked his head. "Nothing.", he said. Then she noticed the flowers at the table. "Where did those flowers came from?", she asked. "Wes and Wayne bought them for you. But they were in a hurry so they asked me to bring it to you.", he said. Sunnee pouted. "Oh... But please tell them to buy sunflowers the next time. I don't like daisies.", she told him. Dylan laughed at her.

 

 

Then they were in silence. Dylan doesn't like the silence between them so he broke it. "So how's your leg?", he asked. "It's okay now. It doesn't hurt that much.", Sunnee said. Dylan smiled at that. "I'm glad you're okay.", he said. She almost blush at what he said.

 

 

"Where do you want to go after our fieldtrip?", he asked. "I just want to rest at home.", she said. Dylan pouted at her. "But I wanna hang out with you!", he whined. Sunnee couldn't help but laugh at him. But she was surprised when he acted that way. That's the Xiao Xiong she knows, and she was happy because he never lost this side of him.

 

 

"Nah, this trip tired me out. So I would prefer to sleep all day when we return.", she teased. Dylan poured like a kitten making Sunnee laugh even more. "Alright, stop that. What time do I have to be ready?", she asked. 

 

 

Dylan's eyed widened when she said that. "You agreed to hang out with me?!", he asked excitedly. Sunnee continued to laugh and nodded her head. "We can hang out at 9 am! So we have to be ready before 9 then once we arrive, we'll make hell break loose!", he said excitedy. "You made it sound like we're going to trash around Taipei.", she told him. Dylan could only rubbed his head as Sunnee laughs.

 

 

"Then can I call you 'Nee' now?", he asked her. Sunnee puts her point finger at her chin and made a thinking look. "Hm... let me think...", she again. He could only pout at her actions. Seeing him pout made her laugh even more. "Why is he so cute? He became more cuter after we grew up.", she said in her thoughts.

 

 

"Okay, I'll let you use my nickname. Only if you'll allow me to call you Bear.", she told him. Dylan gave her a confused look. "Why bear?", he asked her. "You look like one. And I kind of got used calling you 'stupid bear'. At least I won't call you stupid anymore, right?", she joked. He crosses his arms and pouted at her again.

 

 

"Aww, don't be mad little Bear. Or do you want me to call you 'Lan Lan'?", she as she used the nickname that one of his girls used to him. Dylan huffed cutely at her. "Fine, but don't call me Lan Lan. It's disgusting.", he said. Sunnee laughed again.

 

 

Dylan smiled, he was so happy that they're friends now. All he have to do now is to confirm if she's Xiao Qing or not. If she is not Xiao Qing, he'll just accept it and will continue to be friends with her. But if she's Xiao Qing, he'll do everything to gain her trust and rebuild their friendship back.