An Apology

It's You

Sunnee woke up the next day. She smelled a familiar scent and opened her eyes. The first thing that she saw is Dylan's face. Her eyes widened in surprise and screamed. She sat up from the bed as she screamed.

 

 

Dylan got startled by the noise and woke up with a frown. "Sheesh, it's so early in the morning. Stop screaming!", he said. "Who wouldn't scream if a girl woke up sleeping close to a guy?!", Sunnee demanded angrily. Dylan smirked at this, "What? Are you afraid that I'll do something to you?", he asked. 

 

 

Sunnee glared at him then pushed him off the bed. Dylan fell off the bed with a thud. Sunnee laughed at this. "That's for sleeping close to me!", she said. Dylan glared at her but then smirked. Sunnee stopped laughing as soon as she saw him smirk. Sure she was used to this look of his, but his smirk today is making her feel scared and somewhat weak.

 

 

Dylan got up from the floor and walked towards her, who was still sitting on the bed. Sunnee only watched him as she felt more scared the more he approached her. But she couldn't let him know that she's afraid of him at this moment. In a blink of an eye, she found Dylan crawling on the bed closer to her.

 

 

She held her breathe but glared at him. "What do you think you're doing, you stupid bear?!", she hissed at him. Dylan continued to smirk at her, before she knew it, he pinned her on the bed. She tried to get him off of her but he's too strong. 

 

 

"What's with that face, Sunnee? I thought you were expecting something will happen between us.", Dylan said. Sunnee gave him an apathetic look, but she knows that she's nervous and scared at this moment. "Oh please, like you have the courage to do something to me.", she snapped at him.

 

 

Dylan's smirk became dark, "Oh, you want to try me? Well, if that's what you want.", he said. Then Sunnee felt him trying to lift up her t-shirt. She got on her senses and punched him on his cheek. Dylan found himself on the floor again with a bruise on his cheek. Dylan glared at her as he stood up. Sunnee gave him her darkest glare, "Don't get close to me ever again! Or else I'll tell Ms. Ceng and Mr. Wang what you did to me!", she warned him.

 

 

---

 

 

"He what?!", Esther and Echo exclaimed as soon as Sunnee told them what happened when she woke up. "That bastard!", Echo said. Sunnee could only stare at the floor as they waited for their teachers to arrive. She couldn't believe her ex-bestfriend would do that to her.

 

 

Esther and Echo could only rubbed her back as they looked at her disappointed and sad face. Then they saw Dylan, Wes and Wayne walking up to them. They greeted Wes and Wayne with a smile but glared at Dylan.

 

 

The two guys noticed this and gave them a confused look. "Why are you guys glaring at Dylan?", Wayne asked. Esther had a sad look on her face. Echo continued to glare at Dylan, "Why don't you guys asked your friend what he did to Nee.", she snapped.

 

 

The two of them stood up and dragged Sunnee away from the guys. Wes and Wayne turned to Dylan with a questioning look, "Care to tell us what you did to Sunnee?", Wes asked. Dylan scowled at them, "I didn't do anything to her!", he said. He then stomped off and left his friends, leaving them dumbfounded.

 

 

---

 

 

Dylan found himself sitting at their room looking at his mickey hat. He packed his things that he would needed in their mountain hiking. Sunnee already packed her things and was now with Esther and Echo. She had been avoiding him since the incident this morning.

 

 

He sighed then puts his hat in his backpack. Then he flung it on his shoulder and left the room. He then locked it and went towards the meeting place. He knew he went too far this morning, and he wanted to apologize to Sunnee.

 

 

As he arrived at the meeting place, his eyes searched for Sunnee. He found her resting her head on Echo's shoulder as they waited for their teachers to arrive again. He noticed that everyone was waiting for their teachers by pair and he was the only one who wasn't with his partner yet.

 

 

He then sighed and walked over to Sunnee. Echo noticed his presence and glared at him. He stopped walking as soon as he saw that look of Echo. "How can I apologize to her at this rate?", he asked to himself. 

 

 

Then Pets and Jiro arrived. They cleared their throats as they went to the front. "Are you guys excited for mountain hiking?!", Jiro asked cheerfully. The class yelled in excitement. Jiro smiled at this. "Good, now I want you all to go with your partners. And you guys will follow us. We have a map that will guide us. Please stick with us okay?!", Pets said.

 

 

The class only cheered. Dylan looked at Sunnee to see that she was alone now. As soon as he tried to approach her, Echo bumped into him. He turned to her to see her glaring at him. "If you do that again to Sunnee, I'll make your life a living hell.", she warned him.

 

 

Dylan could only nodded his head in fear. As soon as Echo left, he sighed in relief. "The school president sure is scary if she's angry.", he said in his thoughts.  He then approaced Sunnee and sat beside her. Sunnee felt someone sat beside her and looked at him.

 

 

As soon as she saw Dylan, she immediately got up and turned around so that she couldn't see him. Dylan sighed at this and stood up as well. He tapped her shoulder to make her look at him.

 

 

Sunnee turned to face him with a blank face. "What do you want?", she snarled at him. Dylan looked at her with an apologetic look. "Look, Sunnee. I'm sorry for what I did  this morning. I didn't mean to do it.", he told her. Sunnee gave him a cold look. "If you didn't mean it then you can choose not to do it.", she snapped at him.

 

 

Dylan sighed, "I know. But my anger took over me. I couldn't control my actions. Please forgive me. I promise I'll make it up to you.", he said then lowered his head. Sunnee could see sincerity in him, but she couldn't let herself trust him. Sunnee sighed at this. "Fine, I'll accept your apology. But that doesn't mean that I already forgive you.", she said.

 

 

Dylan could only watch her as she leave with the rest of the class. They were now heading towards the mountain. He followed her but decided not to be that close to her. An awkward silence filled them as they walked.