For You

It's You

The first one to wake up is Dylan. He rubbed his eyes as he got up from his sleeping position. But as he tried to get up, a hand stopped him from moving. He looked down to see Sunnee, still asleep, holding his shirt. He sighed, and layed down again, staring at her face once again. As soon as he layed down, Sunnee hugged him.

 

 

As he stared at her face, he felt like touching her cheeks. But he controlled himself, so he won't wake her up. Then he looked away from her, as soon he felt his cheeks get warm. "You're screwed Dylan, you fell in love with her.", he said in his thoughts. He looked at the alarm clock and saw that it's almost five in the morning. "It's still early, I will just wait for her to wake up.", he said in his thoughts and stared at the sky.

 

 

After a few minutes, Sunnee woke up. As she blinked her eyes, she felt somewhat comfortable with her sleeping position. When her vision is clear, she was shock to see that she's hugging Dylan. In a flash, she retreated her hand back, making Dylan startled.

 

 

He looked at her who has wide eyes now. "Oh, you're awake.", he said. Sunnee felt herself blush and looked away from him. "Of all things that you'll hug... Why did you freaking hugged Dylan? Ugh!", she scolded herself in her thoughts. Her reaction made Dylan wonder what's wrong with her.

 

 

Then he sighed as he sat up. He took out the foods that left untouched the night before. He handed one to Sunnee as he took a bite. Sunnee sighed as she ate the food. They ate in silence while Sunnee was looking away from Dylan who is still looking at the sky.

 

 

---

 

 

Pets looked at Jiro with worried eyes. Last night they told her that they couldn't find the two. She's worried for their safety and she is responsible if something happened to those two. She was panicking badly that she's shaking.

 

 

Jiro could see the worried and panicked look on her face. He rubbed her back to console her. "We have to find them!", she whispered to him. Jiro kissed her forehead and hugged her. "We're doing our best to find them. Don't worry, we won't take a break once we continue to find them later.", he reassured her.

 

 

Pets could only sob quietly in his chest. It doesn't matter if Jiro will took this chance to show his love for her again, she just want to cry her feelings out until Dylan and Sunnee comes back.

 

 

---

 

 

"Slow down, Dylan!".

 

 

Sunnee and Dylan were now trying to climb up to the cliff they fell at. It was already 7:30 and they already climbed up half of the cliff. They agreed not to take a break until they've reached the cliff.

 

 

Dylan sighed as he helped Sunnee up to reach his level. "How about this? You will climb up first so I can look after you and check if you won't fall.", he suggested. Sunnee scoffed, "Too risky.", she said. Dylan sighed again and climbed up. Sunnee followed after him.

 

 

They went like this for a while until Sunnee's leg injury started again. She stopped climbing as soon as she felt her leg in pain. "Dylan, wait!", she exclaimed. Dylan stopped and looked down at her. She found a spot where she could sit at and sat there. She touched her leg and squezed it.

 

 

Dylan went back to her to check her leg. He knows her leg injury is acting up again. He sighed and looked at Sunnee, who had a pained look on her face. "Do you want to rest for a while?", he asked in worry. Sunnee looked at him with pleading eyes and nodded her head.

 

 

Dylan sat beside her while looking at her leg with worried look. Then an idea came into his mind. He turned to her with concerned look. "Sunnee, how about this. After you rest, you will be the first one to climb up then I'll follow you afterwards. If you want to rest after climbing up, I can wait for you and after you take rest, we have to do the same thing again.", he suggested.

 

 

Sunnee looked at him with a scared face."But...", she said then looked down. Dylan gave him a confused look. "But what?", he asked. "I'm scared...", she muttered. He sighed and lifted her chin. He gazed at her eyes while she looked back with fear in her eyes. "Don't be afraid. I'll look after you. I will protect you and take care of you.", he said.

 

 

Sunnee slowly felt her fear going away as she stared back at his brown orbs. She felt her heart beating fast again, but she ignored that feeling and slowly nodded her head. Dylan smiled when she agreed. While she was in shock to see him smiling. Yes, she sometimes sees him smile in school, but he never smiled at her. And now, she misses her ex bestfriend more.

 

 

---

 

 

Esther was at the Phoenix Village's garden, she was still crying that Sunnee is missing. In the three of them, she is the one who always worry things the most and will cry about it. Wayne was looking after her in worry too.

 

 

He sighed and went up to her. He puts his hand on her shoulder. "Still worrying about Sunnee?", he asked. Esther looked at him and nodded her head. "I know she's strong and boyish. But she's still a girl, she might be in danger right now.", she said.

 

 

Wayne gave her a reassuring smile. "Dylan is with her, he'll take care of her. I promise you that.", he said. Then he hugged her as she sobbed on his chest. He felt sad seeing the girl he likes cry. He wanted her to be happy and see her cute smile again.

 

 

He broke their hug and gave her a small smile. He took out a Dahlia and gave it to her. Esther looked at it, then back to him with a confused look. "I'm just gonna bring you some snack so you can eat, alright?", he said. She just nodded her head dumbfounded at what he did earlier.

 

 

"Why did he gave me a flower?", she asked in her thoughts.

 

 

---

 

 

Dylan and Sunnee finally reached the top of the cliff. They sat at a rock a little bit far from the cliff so they won't fall again. Sunnee still had her leg injury and she was enduring it in silence.

 

 

Dylan took out the only food that was left for them. A one piece large cupcake. He then looked at Sunnee and handed it to her. She looked at him while still enduring the pain. "You have to eat.", he said. She took the cupcake on his hand. "What about you?", she asked. She knew this was the only food left for them, yet he was telling her to eat it all, as she didn't see him holding another food.

 

 

"I still have some foods left.", he told her. Sunnee sighed at him. "You can't lie to me, Dylan.", she said. Then she teared the cupcake in half and handed one to him. He looked at her in shock. "It's... just returning a favor from you... Since you helped me during this... disaster.", she said with a small blush on her face.

 

 

Dylan blinked at her before her words sinked in to his mind. He chuckled as he took half of the cupcake and eat it. Sunnee gave him a confused look. "What's funny?", she asked. Dylan looked at her and smiled. "The way you called this challenge 'disaster' is funny.", he said. Sunnee just smiled, but she couldn't see why he found that funny.

 

 

They ate in silence. After a while, the pain in Sunnee's leg is getting worse. She controlled her tears and whimpered. Dylan heard her and looked at her with worry. "Sunnee, are you okay?", he asked. She shooked her head. He knew she was in pain. He immediately put his backpack over his shoulders and placed it on his chest. Sunnee already had her backpack on her back.

 

 

Dylan knelt down before Sunnee. "Sunnee, get on my back. I'll get us out of this place.", he told her. Sunnee got on his back while still whimpering. Dylan walked and walked, ignoring the fact he was having difficulties in walking because of heaviness of his backpack, Sunnee, and her backpack. He would do his best to get them back safe and sound.